starting strength gym
Page 2063 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 10631563196320132053206120622063206420652073211321632563 ... LastLast
Results 20,621 to 20,630 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is the most disturbing piece I've read in a while.
    Based on boots on the ground info from the super subsidized Europe ag industry, I can observe two things. Number one, the food production problem is incredibly real. Number two, the authorities are not prepared for it in the least. The EU has essentially blown all of its money on keeping people on the dole for the "pandemic", so once they got hit with rising input costs, they can't even begin to fashion a response, because they have no more money to throw at it. There have been proposals to limit restrictions on the available farmland - the EU handles not developing farmland through the subsidies system, pretty much paying farmers not to work on land. Once those proposals were introduced into the parliament, the WEF Greens went berserk and started yelling how this is not in line with the 2030 "Farm to Fork" eat the bugs agenda, which decisively proves to me that any kind of coordination among the eugenic elites is out of the window. But limiting restrictions on farmland doesn't do shit unless you can fertilize the land, as this article shows. There is an emergency measure to pay farmers a tenth of the rising fertilizer costs, but only for the first 50 acres of land or so, this is complete idiocy adapted from a different subsidy framework.

It appears to me we are witnessing a continued very sly attack by Russia and China against the "international community". While I never trust farmers when they say that everybody is gonna starve unless we give them more money, this is something unexperienced in Europe. The NPCs don't understand anything of course, they still think that "poor countries are going to starve". I don't think anybody is going to starve, least of all poor countries which have not been subjected to Russian export bans and not cut out of trading with them. However, give Europeans four or five months of a a 300 percent rise in prices of food or some limited food rationing and, and you are extremely likely to see the French military for instance organize a quick coup against Macron. Hybrid warfare for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What I meant was that the guys you mention here are running around like chickens since this Ukraine thing started. So there is at least another camp opposed to them, a much more capable one, otherwise the media frenzy would not be this high.
    Unless they are controled opposition and this is how the superstates of 1984 are established.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Yes, that was quite interesting.

Sure looks like we're being attacked from every possible angle.

When all these separate attacks converge, that will be SHTF time, and it's coming soon.

It will be too late to wake up and prepare once it becomes obvious to the masses.
    I am honestly scared 'cause no one still believes this is a possibility. I don't want to either, but I don't want to be too naive.
    Luckily I moved back with my parents, we are not far away from rural areas full of local farmers, dad owns 1 gun (remember I'm in Italy, not a lot of gun ownership here) but we have no food or water stocks, no gas tanks or alternative sources of energy and grandma lives in the house.
    I'd say we're fucked if famine actually happens.
    The new decreet (I've lost count at this point) is taking away SOME restrictions (on the surface, not indefinetely), while giving the ministry of Health control over what policies to adapt as far as border control goes and other surveillance mechanisms for the LethalCovid19. He's still preaching, in fact bragging, about being the only country who forces ffp2 masks on people. The propaganda is getting ridiculous, but people have reached such a level of insensitivity and hopelessness that they just don't care and pretend eventually things will turn out to be ok. Everyone thinks the biggest threat right now is a nuclear war with Russia and there is far LESS panic than there was during the LethalCovid19 waves.
    One news article actually gave instructions on how to barricate your windows if a nuclear explosion were to happen, and also take iodine for some reason?
    It is unbelievable how plain stupidity and greed might lead us close to extinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Unless they are controled opposition and this is how the superstates of 1984 are established.
    Could be, but I don't give it a high probability.

BMJ
    Research
    Christmas 2018: Look Before You Leap
    Parachute use to prevent death and major trauma when jumping from aircraft: randomized controlled trial
    Parachute use to prevent death and major trauma when jumping from aircraft: randomized controlled trial | The BMJ

However, give Europeans four or five months of a a 300 percent rise in prices of food or some limited food rationing and, and you are extremely likely to see the French military for instance organize a quick coup against Macron. Hybrid warfare for sure.
    What makes you think that Macron and his globohomo friends won't use the military against the "useless eaters"?

The illusion of Evidence-based Medicine

It really does appear that it's a free for all and everyone is just guessing. Know one has a fucking clue especially the so called decision makers.
    Russia-Ukraine (March 27): German Chancellor Clarifies Biden’s Comment About Regime Change in Russia

Based on boots on the ground info from the super subsidized Europe ag industry, I can observe two things. Number one, the food production problem is incredibly real. Number two, the authorities are not prepared for it in the least. The EU has essentially blown all of its money on keeping people on the dole for the "pandemic", so once they got hit with rising input costs, they can't even begin to fashion a response, because they have no more money to throw at it. There have been proposals to limit restrictions on the available farmland - the EU handles not developing farmland through the subsidies system, pretty much paying farmers not to work on land. Once those proposals were introduced into the parliament, the WEF Greens went berserk and started yelling how this is not in line with the 2030 "Farm to Fork" eat the bugs agenda, which decisively proves to me that any kind of coordination among the eugenic elites is out of the window. But limiting restrictions on farmland doesn't do shit unless you can fertilize the land, as this article shows. There is an emergency measure to pay farmers a tenth of the rising fertilizer costs, but only for the first 50 acres of land or so, this is complete idiocy adapted from a different subsidy framework.

It appears to me we are witnessing a continued very sly attack by Russia and China against the "international community". While I never trust farmers when they say that everybody is gonna starve unless we give them more money, this is something unexperienced in Europe. The NPCs don't understand anything of course, they still think that "poor countries are going to starve". I don't think anybody is going to starve, least of all poor countries which have not been subjected to Russian export bans and not cut out of trading with them. However, give Europeans four or five months of a a 300 percent rise in prices of food or some limited food rationing and, and you are extremely likely to see the French military for instance organize a quick coup against Macron. Hybrid warfare for sure.
    Well this makes me... just as scared I guess.
    I just hope whatever happens is survivable in some way.
    I can't die without having been to WFAC and met Rip!
    Only thing I can keep doing for sure is get stronger and more useful, as long as I have enough food.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Bobman, wal, this is for you.
    в каждой шутке есть доля правды

I look forward to this thread daily, it hits so many of my interests. And the ‘Coming back from a layoff’ video is timely, as I took a week off last week after I broke some damn ribs.

I’ve seen a lot of this guy, Gonzalo Lira, lately, and have no idea if he is a humbug or real or disinformation, which is what I now view so much of the wash of info that comes across the webz daily.
    But his insights sure could fit the circumstances.
    Particularly the Ukraine corruption and it being a grift source/vehicle for our dear ‘Leaders’

For your listening pleasure;
    Gonzalo Lira on Victoria Nuland (MUST SEE!) | The Vineyard of the Saker

Prep up boys, its getting close, so it seems.

This man is the most dangerous person in the world. Probably in all of history.
    President Biden: "I'm not walking anything back." - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by 58 deg N View Post
    This was his best video of the past couple weeks. What I appreciate about Gonzalo is that his narrative forming is excellent, which is something our side is very lacking. This episode is a great example of that.

"Our side!? Speak for yourself, Putin shill!" Let's not fool ourselves, we are no different than "Russia" in the minds of the Blinkens, Nulands, and Garlands of the world, whether you like it or not.