starting strength gym
Page 2064 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 10641564196420142054206220632064206520662074211421642564 ... LastLast
Results 20,631 to 20,640 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by 58 deg N View Post
    I’ve seen a lot of this guy, Gonzalo Lira, lately, and have no idea if he is a humbug or real or disinformation, which is what I now view so much of the wash of info that comes across the webz daily.
    Who knows. He looks and sounds like a cross between Jeff Goldblum and Heath Ledger's Joker. Similarly, his content combines droll cosmopolitan humor with mesmerizing, disturbing cynicism about America and its status in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    What makes you think that Macron and his globohomo friends won't use the military against the "useless eaters"?
    Both retired and serving French generals indicated they will coup the motherfucker if he tries to order them around.

Airtable

Someone finally made a list.

Horowitz: Moderna pushing high-dose shot for babies who are in no danger from COVID - TheBlaze

Mr. Hillier MPP has surrendered himself to the Ottawa Police to respond to charges related to the Freedom Convoy. Watch his brief statement in front of the Ottawa Police station.

Here’s a link to his press release here: Press Release: Arrested Opposition - Randy Hillier MPP

It is criminal that we are allowing children that we KNOW will get hurt from these interventions only to be confirmed in studies such as these.
    And I am sure that this study was configured in such a fashion to make it look less problematic.
    Persistent MRI Findings in Children Post Pfizer Vaccine Myopericarditis. Seattle Children's Hospital - YouTube

Haven't even visited here in a few years.

Came to see what you people talking about and noticed that pro Russia movement has taken over here so yeah no.

Well I guess I need to do as my grandpa's generation did and kill Russian invaders myself.

You guys can keep sucking each other off.

This man is the most dangerous person in the world. Probably in all of history.
    President Biden: "I'm not walking anything back." - YouTube
    I hope you are wrong.

Do you think he could articulate US policy on one day, and then repeat it a day latter? I do not. Even with prep and reading teleprompters.

This man is the most dangerous person in the world. Probably in all of history.
    President Biden: "I'm not walking anything back." - YouTube
    We can only hope that Mr. Putin and Mr. Xi understand who's actually in charge here. Whatever committee it is that manages to tell the old man what to say most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Well this makes me... just as scared I guess.
    Of course it does, you are Italian.

I remember reading some California state universities dropped SAT/ACT requirements, but I had no idea MIT did. Apparently, they are re-instating the requirement now.

It's mind boggling how profoundly retarded the Western world is becoming. We deserve whatever hell of poverty and suffering is needed to correct this because it's the only thing that will. And the sooner the cancer is removed, the better.

All tech staffing problems and the "need" for foreign workers could be solved within a year or two with simple IQ tests. Young Americans could save millions in student loans, while creating a far more productive technical working class with simple IQ tests. But we can't have any of that because it's racist, so let's destroy civilization instead.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is the most disturbing piece I've read in a while.
    Here's something none of the main stream media is talking about, my words on it: If we look at the world as a house with mice problem, one of the mice is called Urea. And as mice gnaw on the wires of your home, so too will Urea shortages gnaw on critical parts of the world's food supply. Already a severe shortage due to China's restrictions on fertilizer exports. With the Western nation's sanctions against Russia, it's now possibly going to approach critical shortages and if so, is going to have an effect on every part of agriculture and transportation costs. Buy your long term food supplies or not, but don't come knocking on my door :-)