starting strength gym
Page 2065 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 10651565196520152055206320642065206620672075211521652565 ... LastLast
Results 20,641 to 20,650 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    It is criminal that we are allowing children that we KNOW will get hurt from these interventions only to be confirmed in studies such as these.
    And I am sure that this study was configured in such a fashion to make it look less problematic.
    Persistent MRI Findings in Children Post Pfizer Vaccine Myopericarditis. Seattle Children's Hospital - YouTube
    Kinda makes you wonder whose children they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiedemies View Post
    Haven't even visited here in a few years.

Came to see what you people talking about and noticed that pro Russia movement has taken over here so yeah no.

Well I guess I need to do as my grandpa's generation did and kill Russian invaders myself.

You guys can keep sucking each other off.
    Jovan, you're a keen observer. Have the Finlanders as a whole always been this stupid? We hear things about them. Seriously, the fact that we questioned the wisdom of halting fertilizer imports from Russia means that we're Putin Stooges?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I hope you are wrong.

Do you think he could articulate US policy on one day, and then repeat it a day latter? I do not. Even with prep and reading teleprompters.
    It's his callous mistakes which makes him so dangerous. It is very possible that certain world leaders could misinterpret one of his "slip ups" as a dangerous provocative action and then who knows where that could lead to.
    That is why every important diplomat that is involved in this affair is doing damage control.

Jovan, it does appear that your interpretation of events is more probable an accurate depiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Nobody does analysis, are you insane? You can’t really analyze Putin from his words or public appearances, because it is completely clear they he had high level coaching in not actually revealing any emotions. He seems very good at that. He may have even written the manual on it. The best thing you can say is that he is intelligent.
    Haven't even visited here in a few years.

Came to see what you people talking about and noticed that pro Russia movement has taken over here so yeah no.

Well I guess I need to do as my grandpa's generation did and kill Russian invaders myself.

You guys can keep sucking each other off.

You could have saved us the verbiage and written Putin=EVIL.

You COULD write the inverse about me and many of us but IMHO I'm just dropping truth bombs, like the absence of vids of Russian war crimes or rape/murder of civies, as exist for the UkrainoNazis,
    the historic desire of NATO to expand East generally and into Ukraine specifically,
    and the desire of the US to start color revolutions in countries whose leaders they do not like.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Who knows. He looks and sounds like a cross between Jeff Goldblum and Heath Ledger's Joker. Similarly, his content combines droll cosmopolitan humor with mesmerizing, disturbing cynicism about America and its status in the world.
    Mesmerizing and disturbing is a great way to put it. I don't remember the video, but he really went off on the US military in a recent one, and even I was shocked by it. But there was a cold truth in his reasoning. I think we are a lot more Roman than we realize, which isn't necessarily a bad thing if harnessed properly (which it no longer is).

I've followed pretty closely since he started reporting on the war, and so far he has been honest to point out where his reasoning is speculative but well informed (abductive reasoning, as he likes to refer to it), and where it is deductive or inductive. The left's narrative spinners always intentionally conflate speculation with fact, so it feels quite refreshing to see this done honestly and above board.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    and the desire of the US to start color revolutions in countries whose leaders they do not like.
    Including our own, as 2020 demonstrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Jovan, you're a keen observer. Have the Finlanders as a whole always been this stupid?
    Literally the only smart Finn of all times is Linus Torvalds, but he is really a Swede who lives in America. I mean, the Russians have pwned them so hard that there is an actual international term for their kind of "power" - Finlandization. The Swedish are the only smart Scandinavians, even the smart Danes are really Swedes.

...Well I guess I need to do as my grandpa's generation did and kill Russian invaders myself....
    Please film your experiences as a foreign mercenary in Ukraine, then report back to us.
    I have enjoyed the footage I have seen so far.
    Remember to wear your Batman cape and dog tags.