starting strength gym
Page 2074 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 10741574197420242064207220732074207520762084212421742574 ... LastLast
Results 20,731 to 20,740 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Your Top Priority is The Emotional Comfort of the Most Powerful Elites, Which You Fulfill by Never Criticizing Them.

Glenn Greenwald is one of the few guys working as "journalists" who actually merit the designation. In this piece, he explains what is wrong with the rest of them.
    Indeed. He is idealism personified, which explains how he can regard Bernie Sanders as some kind of “outsider.”

And I'd like to hear what Laureys thinks about this: What We Can Learn From Russia's Debacle – PJ Media
    Is this Fernandez guy serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Is this Fernandez guy serious?
    He always has been. I've been reading him on Instapundit for years.

Decoding COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Immunometabolism in Central Nervous System: human brain normal glial and glioma cells by Raman imaging | bioRxiv
    Abstract
    The paper presents the effect of COVID-19 mRNA (Pfizer/BioNT) vaccine on in vitro glial cells of the brain studied by means of Raman spectroscopy and imaging.. The results obtained for human brain normal and tumor glial cells of astrocytes, astrocytoma, glioblastoma incubated with the Covid-19 mRNA vaccine Pfizer/BioNT vaccine show alterations in the reduction-oxidation pathways associated with Cytochrome c.

We found that the Pfizer/BioNT vaccine down regulate the concentration of cytochrome c in mitochondria upon incubation with normal and tumorous glial cells. Concentration of oxidized form of cytochrome c in brain cells has been shown to decrease upon incubation the mRNA vaccine. Lower concentration of oxidized cytochrome c results in lower effectiveness of oxidative phosphorylation (respiration), reduced apoptosis and lessened ATP production. Alteration of Amide I concentration, which may reflect the decrease of mRNA adenine nucleotide translocator. Moreover, mRNA vaccine leads to alterations in biochemical composition of lipids that suggest the increasing role of signaling. mRNA vaccine produce statistically significant changes in cell nucleus due to histone alterations. The results obtained for mitochondria, lipid droplets, cytoplasm may suggest that COVID-19 mRNA (Pfizer/BioNT) vaccine reprograms immune responses. The observed alterations in biochemical profiles upon incubation with COVID-19 mRNA in the specific organelles of the glial cells are similar to those we observe for brain cancer vs grade of aggressiveness.

That guys office is just down the road from me, I’ve seen him speak at a local anti abortion rally and it’s bizarre to hear a politician talk about some issues that actually matter.

And I'd like to hear what Laureys thinks about this: What We Can Learn From Russia's Debacle – PJ Media
    Strange conclusions. I have seen many US military experts pretty impressed with the Russian military in the war. They might be $hills of course, but their conclusions are at least a result of analyzing the actual situation instead of going by feel as this guy is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Strange conclusions. I have seen many US military experts pretty impressed with the Russian military in the war. They might be $hills of course, but their conclusions are at least a result of analyzing the actual situation instead of going by feel as this guy is.
    I don't think Fernandez goes by feelz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    That was my impression, thus my tongue-in-cheek rhetorical question. It just came off as excessively boomer-con, which doesn't totally jive with P.J.'s usual tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    That was my impression, thus my tongue-in-cheek rhetorical question. It just came off as excessively boomer-con, which doesn't totally jive with P.J.'s usual tone.
    Yeah, it's really hard to know what the hell is actually happening there: Putin Won't Go, Russia Won't Collapse--So What Will Biden Do About Ukraine? – PJ Media

__________________________________________________ ________________________

And here's a short little piece from Denniger on the fictional CAFE Standards that must be in place in 4 years: Reality - Or Starvation? in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

The truth is that modern automobile gasoline engines are about as efficient as can be achieved. CO2, which is the only primary emission of modern closed-loop gasoline engines, is not a pollutant -- it is plant food and emitted by every animal as well. Simply put your gasoline car is far greener, all-in, than is your EV. Sorry, facts are facts folks and we don't use liquid hydrocarbons because we're pigs. We use them because nobody has come up with an actual workable and cost-effective alternative.

Mandating the impossible is a recipe for societal collapse. Secretary Pete has never put forward any facts, figures and computations to show how such a "transition" can take place. That's because he knows he's 100% full of **** and what he is cheering on and part of is impossible.

I don't care if you feel this is a good thing or not. That which you feel must yield to physics.

Always.

starting strength coach development program
    I don't think Fernandez goes by feelz.
    He's not doing a whole lot of convincing in that article. He's just telling me Putin failed, like it's as obvious as the sky being blue.