starting strength gym
Page 2084 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 10841584198420342074208220832084208520862094213421842584 ... LastLast
Results 20,831 to 20,840 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    For all those animal rights groups and environmentalists out there.
    Wind energy company kills 150 bald eagles in US, pleads guilty

"government censorship panel has just declared that Rebel News journalists are not “qualified” to be news media."
    Rebel News is suing Justin Trudeau - Rebel News

US Officials Admit They'''re Literally Just Lying To The Public About Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    I am advocating for minimizing the risks or complications for both the donor (father) and the boy receiving a renal transplant.
    Despite the fact that they have not asked you to do so. Hippocratic Oath, I suppose? Did they test him for the flu, or any other contagious disease? Let the boy fend for himself but don't give him a cold? What other vaccinations did they demand the parent get before the kidney transplant?

I am also advocating for freedom of the Physician and Cleveland Clinic to perform what they feel is best practice.
    But that's not what they're doing, as you well know, since their guidelines only apply to the Disease of the Day -- the one with federal money attached to it.

COVID infections increase the risks associated with the surgery for all participants involved. The Physician should not be obligated to perform a surgery where the risks are unnecessarily increased.
    But nobody is sick, and the vaccine prevents neither infection nor transmission.

This particular family involved is currently doctor shopping (I have read this from other articles) trying to find someone willing to perform the surgery and take on the unnecessary risks.
    This is somehow bad? They should just shut up and sit down, and take the monolithic advice of Doctor/Pharma, since all of you are going to tell them the same thing, even though you just said "freedom of the Physician and the Clinic to perform what they feel is best practice"? Is "best practice" no longer determined by the individual practitioner?

The state is not involved.
    Who granted your medical license, Doctor? Who can revoke it, and who has threatened to do so over off-label prescriptions many times over the past two years? Who runs Medicare/Medicaid? Who regulates every tiny aspect of your industry? Say "The state is not involved" again. Do it, Doctor.

Let's put this in terms perhaps you will understand. If a trainee comes into your gym and demands that they will not squat, your staff is free to show them the door as that is not the type of training you endorse. If one of your Starting Strength coaches decides that their programming will now consist of leg presses and cable cross overs in place of squats and bench, you would be free to no longer have them represent your brand and show them the door as they would not be performing what you feel is best practice. In these cases the trainee or coach is more than able to seek out others who will comply to their demands, as there is nothing stopping them. If you were to keep your current views/outrage consistent you would be compelled to train this person and keep this coach employed on their terms despite your freedoms being encroached upon regarding what you feel is best practice. Let me now ask you again, should doctors be forced to perform a surgery without minimizing the risks associated with it simply because of the demands (freedoms) of the individual asking? If so, wouldn't their individual rights also be infringed on? If the state forced them to comply with these demands of the patient, the state would certainly have to be involved (which it appears as though you are against).
    Let me try again to put this in terms you might understand. These people have no right to compel the labor of anybody, any more than the state or the state's proxy hospital has the right to compel them to take a vaccine. Show me where I have advocated for compulsion, as opposed to opposing compulsion. You are the victim of Confirmation Bias, Doctor. These people should doctor-shop, as I advise people to do every day, and if your buddies want to cover their asses, they should do so instead of helping the kid.

As for the Texas woman, I am not 100% certain on the timeline of the abortion. Most articles make it sound like it was within 6 weeks, but I know nothing definitive. What I do know is that she went into a clinic after a miscarriage, divulged some information to the staff regarding the self-abortion (sounds like it should be a HIPPA violation), and was arrested under the new Texas guidelines regarding their moronic abortion laws they just enacted. If you are against the state being involved, I hope that this does in fact make you outraged as well.
    It does, for several reasons. The stupid woman didn't know how to keep from getting pregnant, she blabbed like a dumbass (assuming she wasn't lying about what happened) to evil busybodies in the Doctor's office, and the state has nothing better to do than fuck with her about it, when they should be devoting all possible resources to closing the goddamn southern border.

I hope you realize you can't bill me or Medicare for all this time.

Is the cdc going to cross check COVID vaccination and boosters with the federal Real ID drivers license that identify organ donors?

Or will they wait until the donor is declared brain dead before seeing if they have the vaccine paper card somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Jovan,
    It appears Macron is loosing a lot of support and it does look like Le Pen is gaining ground. What's your thoughts on Le Pens relationship with the WEF?
    I think Macron has mostly outlived his usefulness. Since the country is on the brink of a coup, I suspect that the euromafia (WEF if you want) might be ready to throw him under the bus and make a deal with the Le Pen part of the establishment so that they can reverse some undesirable courses and keep the EU going for a while longer. I mean, all of those idiots are so balls deep into this failed project that they cannot under any circumstance reverse course on it. If they go ahead and fix the elections for the annoying little shit, they might set up a fairly rapid EU decline, which is why I am hoping they are going to be that stupid. But it is ultimately completely insignificant, because the entire fate of the EU literally depends on whether the Russians are going to start pushing for regime changes now or sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is a test of the man's will, and the evil bastards testing him need to rot in your christian Hell for eternity for this evil shit. Almost makes me wish I was stupid enough to believe this was possible.
    Wow! Mark, what an answer. You are closer than I thought you were, eternal justice, that is what we all want, you are not too far from the truth.

Mark it is not about covid or blind obedience, the crown or being born in the great south land. We all obey, if I come to your gym and ask you to give me a Starting Strength trainer's certificate so I can start my own gym to train folk under the Starting Strength branding, you will say first you need to do the required training, but if I say I have read your books and done the training at my home for the last 15 years that is sufficient just give me the certificate and besides I have a religious conviction that does not allow me to train with unbelievers (which I don't of course) you will say piss off. You have your rules like everybody else has. If I want that sought after SS certificate I would comply period. If you were told by your doctor that you need a heart transplant because your years of steroid abuse has stuffed up your heart, but first you need to take these anti rejection medications first you would take them. The test of a man's will is will he die in the place of another so that person can live? Yes your right he may bow to the will of the state to save his son, just like a soldier that throws himself over a grenade to save his friends, you would do the same. How much is a life worth?

"Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not? (Mark 12:14)

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    Rip, you are being too nice to Wal on this.
    Mark is too nice to me on many occasions. He puts up with my opinions which he disagrees with on numerous occasions, but I am no sycophant, however I have said many times I appreciate his no bullshit direct to your face approach and I am sure he would have it no other way. It is only by Mark's generosity that numskulls like me can post anything here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am not gonna call the story fake because I don't care to investigate, but there is something really off with the family photo in the article. All of the family members seem to have a different exposure.
    PJ Media is just one of many click bait websites that repeat these types of stories. Because it is dealing with an emotive subject it gets attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What wal is going through is what the muslims call the greater jihad. He is still failing at it, but God is merciful and all knowing.
    The inner transformation of the soul, yes? Tell me how I can improve. Show how to get back on the rails. I have been around here for a few years and I still don't get it, where have I gone wrong? I have read Mark's posts on most everything, but still stuff it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Is the cdc going to cross check COVID vaccination and boosters with the federal Real ID drivers license that identify organ donors?

Or will they wait until the donor is declared brain dead before seeing if they have the vaccine paper card somewhere?
    Ooooooooooh, that's good.

I like this too: The fall of Rome - by Toby Rogers - uTobian

II. The only policy option that governments will consider, shots, objectively make things much much worse.

Covid shots are an unmitigated disaster. Yet they continue to be the only policy option that governments will consider.

Covid shots do not stop Covid.

Covid shots drive the evolution of variants.

Covid shots come with unprecedented side effects including increased all-cause mortality.

Covid shots increase your risk of getting Covid.

However our political system is completely unable to take in new information and course correct.

Even when it costs them elections, politicians are unable to course correct.

Even when a U.S. Senator, Ben Lujan, has a stroke following a “booster”, they are unable to course correct.

Democrats are killing off their own base and the party is still unable to course correct.

This is objectively the most disastrous injection campaign in history and they are still unable to course correct.

I want to impress upon you how profoundly WEIRD this is.

Pharma has wiped out the instinct for self-preservation amongst a whole class of people. Pharma has wiped out a century of hard-won values and principles amongst a whole class of people. Yes, this is partly a story about ideology and the power of fear and propaganda. But I think we are also witnessing widespread neurological damage as 60 years worth of shots take a toll on the neural circuits of the vaccinated.

The way out of the pandemic is easy and obvious — distribute about 20 off-the-shelf treatments that work to vulnerable populations for prophylaxis and early treatment. This has always been the answer. Yet policy makers will not take it. Will not even consider it! They keep cranking out one bogus study after another claiming that ivermectin is not effective and that Covid Shots Work Great(TM)! It’s beyond self parody at this point and now we are just straight up living in a horror movie version of the Wizard of Oz come to life.

I can't stand when people take the Bible verse they're quoting out of context. There's a foundational, bedrock layer of wisdom there, but no. Let's cut a verse or two out of a chapter, and then interpret it absolutely literally. What an utter waste.

I've convinced myself that they should be called Literalists instead of Fundamentalists because they aren't, at all, the latter.

Abortion is not a vaccine mandate, though when you dig down through the layers of abstraction they are equally deplorable for the same reason: violation of the sovereign (and divine soul) of the individual.

Here's your secular justification for making abortion a crime: if the zygote is genetically viable, implanted in the uterine wall, and the mother does nothing to harm herself, then human development will continue until the mother gives birth. Any infringement on this development is a direct attack on the sovereignty of the person created and established in that moment. Any risks associated with pregnancy or birth aren't justification to end that life. Most especially given the error rates in the medical community. We don't cull people with diseases like ebola, herpes or the flu. We don't smother people with heart defects with a pillow while they sleep.

This bears nothing out when you try a counter argument based in fact. Abortion solves no problems that it doesn't create more or worse of, it is as damaging to the mother as having the child (if not more), and it is performed out of sheer convenience 96% of the time from what data has been bothered to be collected. And that's in objective terms.

It's the same problem as "vaccine" mandates, transexual encouragement, and gun control.

If you support any of them, you are willfully ignoring the facts born out historically and gathered through rigorous study, observation and experimentation. Or worse...because it feels good. And now we're back to the self-felating human ego.

You're most definitely not taking the problems seriously enough.

Gentlemen:

As I had to tell our friend Robin a while back, we are not going to turn this into an abortion discussion. It will be unproductive and divisive, and I don't want to read it. Nobody else does either. Stop NOW.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Gentlemen:

As I had to tell our friend Robin a while back, we are not going to turn this into an abortion discussion. It will be unproductive and divisive, and I don't want to read it. Nobody else does either. Stop NOW.
    Coach, I couldn't agree more. After 50 years of listening to the this shit I'm tired of it. It amounts to nothing other than further division of we the people.