starting strength gym
Page 2085 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 10851585198520352075208320842085208620872095213521852585 ... LastLast
Results 20,841 to 20,850 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Despite the fact that they have not asked you to do so. Hippocratic Oath, I suppose? Did they test him for the flu, or any other contagious disease? Let the boy fend for himself but don't give him a cold? What other vaccinations did they demand the parent get before the kidney transplant?

But that's not what they're doing, as you well know, since their guidelines only apply to the Disease of the Day -- the one with federal money attached to it.

But nobody is sick, and the vaccine prevents neither infection nor transmission.

This is somehow bad? They should just shut up and sit down, and take the monolithic advice of Doctor/Pharma, since all of you are going to tell them the same thing, even though you just said "freedom of the Physician and the Clinic to perform what they feel is best practice"? Is "best practice" no longer determined by the individual practitioner?

Who granted your medical license, Doctor? Who can revoke it, and who has threatened to do so over off-label prescriptions many times over the past two years? Who runs Medicare/Medicaid? Who regulates every tiny aspect of your industry? Say "The state is not involved" again. Do it, Doctor.

Let me try again to put this in terms you might understand. These people have no right to compel the labor of anybody, any more than the state or the state's proxy hospital has the right to compel them to take a vaccine. Show me where I have advocated for compulsion, as opposed to opposing compulsion. You are the victim of Confirmation Bias, Doctor. These people should doctor-shop, as I advise people to do every day, and if your buddies want to cover their asses, they should do so instead of helping the kid.

It does, for several reasons. The stupid woman didn't know how to keep from getting pregnant, she blabbed like a dumbass (assuming she wasn't lying about what happened) to evil busybodies in the Doctor's office, and the state has nothing better to do than fuck with her about it, when they should be devoting all possible resources to closing the goddamn southern border.

I hope you realize you can't bill me or Medicare for all this time.
    I have ben granted my medical license by the state of Pennsylvania, so (what I am assuming are) your repeated attempts at being condescending have failed. I also never said it was wrong for the family to doctor shop. They are well within their rights to do so. What I am saying is that they will likely have a difficult time finding a surgeon willing to take on the increased risk of the procedure, especially when the risk is easily mitigated. Also, yes, other vaccines are required prior to transplant surgery as well. It is highly recommended that both the donor, recipients and close contacts/family members be vaccinated against measles, mumps, rubella, varicella and even the flu. Doctor's can refuse to perform the operation if these are not performed. This is routine procedure that I'm certain you never had a problem prior to your current beliefs about the COVID vaccine, which for most people are politically motivated. The vaccine does reduce the severity of the infection which might be a good thing for a boy who will be immunocompromised following the procedure as well as the father who will undergo a major elective surgery. Perhaps physician's would want there surgeries to be successful and not have easily avoided complications after the fact. Having a kidney rejected a few month after the surgery would be a problem, no? Perhaps the father can find another donor for the kidney, that is if he wants to delay his child's surgery because he doesn't want to get a vaccine. That is also an option. All I'm saying is that you can't force a Physician to take on the increased risk. They can try to find another physician who is willing to, but good luck to them.

As for the other unrelated topic, you appear to be outraged towards the female. Are you seriously angry about a woman who got pregnant and "blabbed" about what caused her miscarriage while she was speaking with a healthcare provider after she came in to seek treatment? Not one mention of HIPPA laws being violated because (as you correctly pointed out) a "busybody" reported her to the police, possibly (I admit I don't know the full details) trying to collect the state wide bounty Texas enacted? What is wrong with you?

Gentlemen:

As I had to tell our friend Robin a while back, we are not going to turn this into an abortion discussion. It will be unproductive and divisive, and I don't want to read it. Nobody else does either. Stop NOW.

[sarcasm]Because the rest of this thread has been so productive[/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Is the cdc going to cross check COVID vaccination and boosters with the federal Real ID drivers license that identify organ donors?

Or will they wait until the donor is declared brain dead before seeing if they have the vaccine paper card somewhere?
    There is no need. Organ donors are tested for COVID prior to transplant. If they are donating an organ because they are dead, one would assume they wouldn't mind getting COVID after the donation.

In other news, The FBI is corrupt as a three-day dead fish in the sun, and it needs to be disbanded: How the FBI Got Whacked By Their Own Boomerang in the Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case

It is now merely the 2022 version of the Sturmabteilung -- quite literally the Democrat Party's house militia.

In other news, The FBI is corrupt as a three-day dead fish in the sun, and it needs to be disbanded: How the FBI Got Whacked By Their Own Boomerang in the Gretchen Whitmer Kidnapping Case

It is now merely the 2022 version of the Sturmabteilung -- quite literally the Democrat Party's house militia.
    Yes, this is local news for me in northern Michigan. Ya know, the first county in the 2020 "election" that said something doesn't make sense about that vote tally, then the next day it was announced 30% of the votes "accidentally" got switched from DJT to FJB by the dominion voting machines. Same place, same game being played with the FBI operatives in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Is the cdc going to cross check COVID vaccination and boosters with the federal Real ID drivers license that identify organ donors?
    Or will they wait until the donor is declared brain dead before seeing if they have the vaccine paper card somewhere?
    They won't check at all.
    A dead person can't be coerced into taking an experimental medical treatment, so why would they bother?

Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    ...What I am saying is that they will likely have a difficult time finding a surgeon willing to take on the increased risk of the procedure, especially when the risk is easily mitigated...beliefs about the COVID vaccine, which for most people are politically motivated. The vaccine does reduce the severity of the infection
    Who do you think is taking the risk here?
    You seem to think the procedure is being done for the benefit of the surgeon.

Do you mean political beliefs, like supporting the system that has the power to revoke your medical license if you ask questions?
    Your last statement is blatantly false, however I understand you are required to believe it if you want to keep your job.

Personally, I think it is a bad decision for a healthy person to risk his health by sacrificing an organ to temporarily improve the health of a sick person, but I should not be able to make that decision for other people.
    The state should not be able to make that decision either.

I have ben granted my medical license by the state of Pennsylvania, so (what I am assuming are) your repeated attempts at being condescending have failed. I also never said it was wrong for the family to doctor shop. They are well within their rights to do so. What I am saying is that they will likely have a difficult time finding a surgeon willing to take on the increased risk of the procedure, especially when the risk is easily mitigated. Also, yes, other vaccines are required prior to transplant surgery as well. It is highly recommended that both the donor, recipients and close contacts/family members be vaccinated against measles, mumps, rubella, varicella and even the flu. Doctor's can refuse to perform the operation if these are not performed. This is routine procedure that I'm certain you never had a problem prior to your current beliefs about the COVID vaccine, which for most people are politically motivated. The vaccine does reduce the severity of the infection which might be a good thing for a boy who will be immunocompromised following the procedure as well as the father who will undergo a major elective surgery. Perhaps physician's would want there surgeries to be successful and not have easily avoided complications after the fact. Having a kidney rejected a few month after the surgery would be a problem, no? Perhaps the father can find another donor for the kidney, that is if he wants to delay his child's surgery because he doesn't want to get a vaccine. That is also an option. All I'm saying is that you can't force a Physician to take on the increased risk. They can try to find another physician who is willing to, but good luck to them.
    I mean sure, but can they not just test the dad for Covid before doing the transplant? They would do so anyway even if he was vaccinated, right? Does Covid even get transmitted through the organs? Do we have studies on that?

Sainame, doesn't the last election results make anything to do with Pennyslvania not worth bragging about?

Anyway, I'm not a doctor but I am mostly a genius and the severity of the illness in my own household so far has the unvaccinated doing better than the double dosed.

My wife is exhausted and in bed at 6pm. I am also tired but not in bed yet. We both had fevers for a night and just fatigue today. Our three year old with congenital heart defects is running around after one night of fever. We have to isolate for 7 days with a 3 year old who wants to go to the playground. For what is currently one of the least bad flus I've had.

Add to this the other daycare toddler unvaccinated who also recovered in a day. Plus the double or triple dosed daycare lady who has as bad or worse symptoms as us, I fail to see how you can say the vaccine does jack all.

All I know is my experience, and my experience is we were all barred from seeing my father in hospital and it didn't matter if you were triple vaxxed, RAT tested, and mask wearing you weren't allowed in, and I missed his funeral because of isolation rules when I wasn't sick, and even now I have a mild cold/flu just like my vaccinated wife.

It's not worth it, and it probably is doing significant damage to people, as seen in AFL footballers here being heart monitored after fainting, or developing Bell's Palsy etc etc.

Just because someone is a doctor, doesn't mean they're not an idiot.

Organ donors are tested for COVID prior to transplant. If they are donating an organ because they are dead, one would assume they wouldn't mind getting COVID after the donation.
    Think before you leap. If organ donors are tested for COVID prior to transplant, dead or alive, there is no need to require a COVID vaccination in order to be a donor. As such, there is no possible additional risk from an unvaccinated donor for medical consideration.

Bling Lives Matter. This tell us everything we need to know:

BLM Gloats About Getting Away With It - YouTube

What do you think about that Rip?

starting strength coach development program

Remember (mid 2017, I think) Trump said he was going to move the FBI out of DC to somewhere in flyover country? And then no one ever talked about it again?

We can only imagine how much more corrupt the CIA is. This whole shit show is going to collapse, and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. The sooner it happens, the less death and destruction there will be. None, or a little is out of the cards at this point.

What I am saying is that they will likely have a difficult time finding a surgeon willing to take on the increased risk of the procedure, especially when the risk is easily mitigated.

There is no need. Organ donors are tested for COVID prior to transplant. If they are donating an organ because they are dead, one would assume they wouldn't mind getting COVID after the donation.
    Your profession has become an utter joke. Don't be surprised if one day you find yourselves hunted in the streets.