starting strength gym
Page 2088 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 10881588198820382078208620872088208920902098213821882588 ... LastLast
Results 20,871 to 20,880 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I've already answered it, Doctor:
    Ok "coach", so why are you so angry about the child/father not getting the surgery? We seem to be in agreement that the Cleveland Clinic shouldn't be compelled to treat the child/father. We are also in agreement that the father/child can seek treatment elsewhere. It's almost as though your political motivations compel you to oppose all things covid related as you begin your diatribe of selective performative outrage.

I've already explained that too, Doctor. You're one of these guys who types but doesn't read.

Ernest Ramirez on How FEMA Tried to Coerce Him to Change the Cause of Death for His Son After He Died Following the Pfizer Vaccine

Ernest Ramirez on How FEMA Tried to Coerce Him to Change the Cause of Death for His Son

Ya know. Just another day in the life of normal Australia with a normal Australian.
    Australia’s Sunday Footy Show hosts link on-field heart issues to vaccine booster shots

Israel Health Minister confronted, shouted down for mask hypocrisy | America'''s Frontline Doctors

Naomi Wolfs' powerful 4 minute speech at yesterdays rally.
    "Watch Out!" - The Wrath of Mothers Will Come Down on Those Who Harm Children - Dr. Naomi Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    ... debating insanity on its merits won't get us there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    ...your diatribe of selective performative outrage.
    A doctor posts walls of text, selective outrage, circular logic, ad-hominem attacks, strawman arguments and unsupported claims, then lashes out about how emotional everyone else is being...

Welcome to woke medicine in the 2020s, when this is not the opening line of some absurd, dumb joke.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    So all of a sudden the masks are out again in seemingly 30-50% of people here way up north where people should know better. Same thing, driving alone in cars wearing a mask, in the grocery store wearing a mask. What a bunch of bitches they are. I find it extremely offensive and can only conclude that the majority of people in our country are idiots and we're fooked.
    This is very strange, especially since spring is on. Was there a pronouncement or something? Is Fauci on TV again?

Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    Ok "coach", so why are you so angry about the child/father not getting the surgery? We seem to be in agreement that the Cleveland Clinic shouldn't be compelled to treat the child/father. We are also in agreement that the father/child can seek treatment elsewhere. It's almost as though your political motivations compel you to oppose all things covid related as you begin your diatribe of selective performative outrage.
    Consider though that Mark owns this web site and he has his own opinions on various subjects which is his right. I often disagree with him on various subjects except Strength Training, that is his specialty and I don't question him on that, I accept his advice in that area, however on other subjects if I believe he is wrong I will tell him, but he is a kind of person who is either "yes" or "no" there is no guile in him, what you see is what you get and if you are prepared to put up with his in your face comments and replies you will get along OK. I have never met him face to face, but watching his training videos over the years and reading his posts he is extraordinarily generous with his time.

I'm still trying to work out what the post operative risk is to the surgeon.

Doctor, what is your response to this excellent summary of Big Pharma?

This Is Impossible To Ignore - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    My apologies for what came out sounding like gibberish here. It was a combination of typing on a telephone and lack of time to concentrate fully on editing this all.

Essentially, for some reason some pretty basic cultural and societal tenets weren't passed along by our recent elder generations, as basic as the birds and the bees and men should protect women and children, and I'm wondering what lead to that oversight. But IMHO what isn't up for debate is that those missing life lessons led to grown adults who today seriously debate foolish topics such as [take your pick!].
    To be honest, this post of yours is not much clearer either. I think you are reading too much into these strange movements in society, by thinking they are the cause, when they are much more likely to be merely the consequence of other events. What is likely behind everything is as always the stealing of money by the government and government connected businesses from the general public.

Denninger has written a follow up to an article of his that you had questions about: The Fascinating Self-Immolation Of Europe in [Market-Ticker]

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I've already explained that too, Doctor. You're one of these guys who types but doesn't read.
    The lack of camel notation on the name seemed promising, but perhaps Sainame is one word.