starting strength gym
Page 2093 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10931593199320432083209120922093209420952103214321932593 ... LastLast
Results 20,921 to 20,930 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Keep track of the truck-stop price of diesel. It's the precursor to the price of food.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Keep track of the truck-stop price of diesel. It's the precursor to the price of food.
    Society at large really needs to get on Denninger's level when it comes to sheer rage at the state our "betters" have led us into. I'm glad to have found him through this forum, he's the only guy writing about this stuff who seems to have the appropriate level of anger over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    A mass shooting the day after Illegitimate Joe announces new "gun control" Infringements.
    This Is No Coincidence.
    The Lieutenant Governor of New York was also arrested today.

Another Conspiracy Dies As U.S. Border Agents are 'Cleared' of Migrant 'Whipping' Claims.

Why anyone continues to serve this administration in any capacity is beyond me. You won't just be asked to disregard law in favor of policy -- you'll be immediately sacrificed for any chance they have to gain political favor or cover their asses.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Another Conspiracy Dies As U.S. Border Agents are 'Cleared' of Migrant 'Whipping' Claims.

Why anyone continues to serve this administration in any capacity is beyond me. You won't just be asked to disregard law in favor of policy -- you'll be immediately sacrificed for any chance they have to gain political favor or cover their asses.
    Everything they say is a lie. The only safe assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Man, how the fuck did we end up here? In the West for fucks sake.

$5.11 average in March 2022. I'm wondering how much worse it will get. Is there any chance we've about reached the peak of price inflation?

Probably not, since they refuse to take advantage of oil or nuclear power around here.

Here in the People's Republic of CA, Newsome has scheduled the shut down of the last active nuclear power plant by 2025:

Why is California closing Diablo Canyon nuclear plant?

This will more than likely cause an actual energy emergency. We need Shellenberger to unseat Newsome this November, somehow. Probably wishful thinking, everyone around here seems perfectly content with poverty and crime.

Everything they say is a lie. The only safe assumption.
    And I would really like to believe this is a lie: Biden Has Given $1 Billion to Taliban-Controlled Afghanistan – PJ Media

Who's getting paid here?

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Probably wishful thinking, everyone around here seems perfectly content with poverty and crime.
    You need to move, Gio. But you already know that, and you haven't. Why?

Of what sect are you a member, wal?
    Reminds me of when my Russian pal Sasha, a fervent Russian Orthodox believer, explained to me that, yes, he knows about the split of The Church, and it went like this: (both arms pointing up together) there was the correct path, the true one, and then (one hand jolts off to the side) there was the alternate path the Catholics took.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Man, how the fuck did we end up here? In the West for fucks sake.
    Possibly because anyone who questioned the narrative and asked difficult questions of particular events and agendas was labeled a conspiracy theorist and quickly dismissed.

I've been called a conspiracy theorist and a "doomsday prepper" for the past 20 years because I asked questions that made others uncomfortable, and chose to live as free from big gov as possible.

Unfortunately, everything I thought I saw coming has now happened, and I'm not sure how we ever undo the shit storm that is already here.

I do have a new batch of conspiracy theories brewing, if anyone is interested in hearing them...

Mike