starting strength gym
Page 2100 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11001600200020502090209820992100210121022110215022002600 ... LastLast
Results 20,991 to 21,000 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

Weaponized immigration is the most destructive tool of war mankind has ever devised.
    Wrong. Political correctness is.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    But, they are stubborn and their “leaders” are weak and have been tempted and captured by the World. They have no shepherd, but to be fair, nor do the Latins.
    Dude, you get so poetic when you find a topic you care about. Nice. I agree with everything you say. I was just pulling some numbers out of my ass. The only reason the Vatican has got a higher body count is that they have been in business for longer, but the new contenders are set to outdo them in a very short period. Maybe if we look at the global body count up to now, we can put the British in front of the Vatican, especially if we take into account that the Empire is not as dead as we all hoped it was. The commie-globohomo (globohommie?) gang is rapidly catching up. I'm really anxious to see how far we can take it.

David Mamet's recent interview with David Rubin put him on my radar. Every system is corrupt because every individual is corrupt, so I'm not a fan of writing off anyone because of where they live, their political affiliation or any other group-oriented means of identification. Pay close attention to the individual as they are, and allow for them to change. Allow for the individual to decide that they will align their lives and choices to push back against the bad parts of the human nature we all share. Mamet has assumed the risk to speak truthfully because he understands the immediate costs are necessary and completely dwarfed by the cost of remaining silent and doing nothing.

No one is getting out of where we are currently headed unscathed. No matter how right or how soon you were. No matter how well prepared. Help each other out -- when you are able and as requested. Grow and support the truth and good in people, and the dividends will one day far outweigh your struggle against egos and malfeasance.

It's working for me on a personal level as it has worked for many others in the past and present. You will suffer and fail more, and you can learn to embrace it as both necessary and good.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Wrong. Political correctness is.
    Conquest and the mass movement of people are essentially the same thing, with the amount of resistance being the differentiating factor. It is certainly true that political correctness can prime your population to accept an invasion without resistance, but this would also imply a subverted or occupied government that sees the invasion as beneficial. In this particular case, you could see it as a subversive tool of war, but eventually, you always need the boots on the ground to displace the conquered.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

It is rare throughout history for a nation to tolerate multiculturalism or demographic replacement.
    Every time a nation does, it precedes an almost immediate collapse of the society subjected to it.
    History seems to offer quite a few rebuttals to this idea. Trade, exchange of ideas, cultural practices, technologies, and religious beliefs has accompanied all significant civilizations. ,Hellenic culture spreading in the near east, the silk roads, Buddhism spreading from India through Japan, Christianity spreading from Israel through Europe. A salient example would be the opening of Christianity to non-Jewish people and it’s subsequent phenomenal worldwide spread.. Looking at a Gothic cathedral I wouldn’t say European culture suffered “immediate collapse” following the adoption of a middle eastern religion.

On the flip side, there are significant examples of attempts to “purify” culture that have lead to degeneration and collapse. China declined after deciding to look inward after the Ming fleets, Japan regressed after persecuting Christians and closing itself off, the confederacy fell apart in a few short years, the Nazis made everyone miserable and then lost..

Each instance needs to be evaluated on its merits rather than attempting a determinative narrative..vandals sacking Rome probably wasn’t a win for civilization, Christianity spreading to Europe probably was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I mean, since you obviously want this to be true so much, there is no reason to argue with you.
    I see the shadows of the United States Of Europe. Charlemagne, Ferdinand of Bohemia, Napoleon, Hitler and so many Popes have tried. So I guess this Putin has done what all these past depots have failed to do and that is make Europe once again the Holy Roman Empire. Whether it is true or not I cannot say, but history has a way of predicting the future. Did not Victor Hugo say one day we will see a United States Of Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I see the shadows of the United States Of Europe. Charlemagne, Ferdinand of Bohemia, Napoleon, Hitler and so many Popes have tried. So I guess this Putin has done what all these past depots have failed to do and that is make Europe once again the Holy Roman Empire. Whether it is true or not I cannot say, but history has a way of predicting the future. Did not Victor Hugo say one day we will see a United States Of Europe?
    wal my man, you are one hundred percent insane. I do love your crazy ass, so why not, let us bask in the glory of the reanimated Reich once more and praise the evil Mongol for making it happen. Glory to the Emperor!

Some intel on Twitter and Elon. Whatever happens, I think this is pivotal. The disruption, alone, is enough to show the new religion that their god can bleed. I only wish I knew where that goes.

Elon Musk Vs Twitter - Inside The 40 Billion Dollar Battle - YouTube

So, what do we think about Elon?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    So, what do we think about Elon?
    The left are blowing snot bubbles as they hold their breaths and turn blue. I think we like him.