starting strength gym
Page 2110 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11101610201020602100210821092110211121122120216022102610 ... LastLast
Results 21,091 to 21,100 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

We have already seen several iterations of this argument from legacy media and tech companies, but it is worth watching:
    https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/...05781560971266

Alex Jones has been censored through bankruptcy by litigation:

Financially struggling Jewish-Ukrainian bodybuilder known for making videos getting kicked out of Planet Fitness is being sued for compensatory damages by USC.
    He has been accused of anti-semitism, white supremacy and being a Putin ally. (Still waiting to see if he is considered a terrorist)
    The purpose of the lawsuit is not to seek monetary compensation, because he has no money; They are suing to censor him.
    USC files lawsuit against YouTube prank personalities – Annenberg Media
    I’M GETTING SUED BY USC - YouTube

Airline Passengers Celebrate the End of Biden’s Mask Mandates

A pretty important 10 minute listen, I hope she has success against these bastards!
    Dr. Wolf: The Continued Uncovering of the Pfizer Reports

ATAGI advice on use of sedation for COVID-19 vaccination

THE FUTURE UNDER LABOR, LIBERALS or GREENS ....
    They’ll inject you "OPPORTUNISTICALLY’’ with experimental genetic nMRA vaccines while your in hospital ‘’undergoing sedation for unrelated procedures’’
    Also the chief health officer of Queensland authorizes HCQ for off label use.
    ?? administered OPPORTUNISTICALLY while patients are undergoing sedation for unrelated procedures? - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    What do you guys make of possibility of impending foot shortages? Here are some opinions...

The Surprising Reason The War In Ukraine Could Cause Grocery Prices To Rise

Ukraine War Hits Farmers as Russia Cuts Fertilizer Supplies, Hurting Brazil - WSJ

Obviously, the left claims its all Russia's fault: Ukraine War Threatens to Cause a Global Food Crisis - The New York Times

Please Wait... | Cloudflare

If you have the patience to read a Long Ass Document, this report by the federal judge who issued the ruling striking down Biden's transportation mandate is quite interesting:

DocumentCloud
    Link to the Judge's document is dead for me. It is summarisable?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Matter of time really.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    That is war. It is just the same as using that technology to identify Ukrainian children blown to pieces. It is barbaric, but have look back in the Vietnam war when the US used napalm, about 400000 tons of it and when you get hit with napalm there is no face left to identify.
    I could care less if it's justified use of technology or not, as the UkrainoNazis have proven who they are in so many other ways.

What's far more relevant is that one of OUR companies is giving this technology to the Ukraians free. Which OTHER "woke" arms of our domestic and foreign policy circles will companies like these be so eager to help?

I hope everyone here appreciates the potentials of this technology in the wrong (basically, any government agency) arms. We should have gotten as spooked and pissed about all those airport security "measures" implented 20 years ago, but sadly only the "kooks" who didn't want images of their naked genitals saved on those full-body scanners made any noise.

I do NOT comply with mask, PCR test, vexxine, stay-at-home, or these coming facial recognition software mandates, because I can plainly see where compliance leads.

What I ponder, and what I would love feedback from everyone on, is what needs to be done to stop this stuff from becoming 9/11, homeland-security-like, everyday ways of life? Clearly individual defiance is not enough, and clearly sporadic, flashmob-like resistance, a la the 1/6 tourists, is also futile.

If these mandates of the past two years and evil use of this facial tech in Ukraine don't alert your liberty spidy-sense, I question whether you have any liberty (American) sense at all.

Vox Day highlights how useless the "military experts" are:

Former US commanding general of the United States Army Europe, Lieutenant General Ben Hodges said on Monday that Russians are about 10 days away from reaching the “culminating point” . Once they reach there, the US commander said, the Russian troops will be “forced to stop their assault on Ukraine due to a lack of resources”. According to Lt Gen Hodges, “Russians are about 10 days away from what is called the culminating point, when they just no longer have the ammunition nor the manpower to keep up their assault.”

Russia has shown no signs of halting its assault on Ukraine despite the sanctions being imposed on it by the Western countries. However, experts are of the opinion that Russian forces will soon run out of resources.

15 March 2022
    Any time you see the word "expert" used in journalism, you will almost always get a truer picture of reality if you simply replace it with the word "fool".

--------

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    That is war. It is just the same as using that technology to identify Ukrainian children blown to pieces. It is barbaric, but have look back in the Vietnam war when the US used napalm, about 400000 tons of it and when you get hit with napalm there is no face left to identify.
    It is strange how you completely ignore the "sending pictures of the corpses to their mothers" part. And maybe we shouldn't have been in Vietnam burning people's faces off with napalm, or wasting billions of dollars poking a bear with nuclear weapons outside its den, for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    With the scale of all this, if malice is the cause, do you really think they will ever be punished?
    Well, about 75 years ago a government we've all been taught were the most dastardly, supernaturally evil, maliciously sinister supervillains the world has ever known were given public trials and hung, so why not? But alas, as long as so many solipsistic, oblivious boomers roam the earth, I have little hope for any reckoning. That will have to come later, after a lot of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If they did get him, we should be seeing him in their propaganda soon. Otherwise, I will call BS on these reports, and hope he is in hiding. He could have simply died by artillery, too.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Well, about 75 years ago a government we've all been taught were the most dastardly, supernaturally evil, maliciously sinister supervillains the world has ever known were given public trials and hung, so why not? But alas, as long as so many solipsistic, oblivious boomers roam the earth, I have little hope for any reckoning. That will have to come later, after a lot of pain.
    The unintentional irony of this statement has made my day, anticausal.

Just a moment...
    Highlights
    • mRNA vaccines promote sustained synthesis of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

• The spike protein is neurotoxic, and it impairs DNA repair mechanisms.

• Suppression of type I interferon responses results in impaired innate immunity.

• The mRNA vaccines potentially cause increased risk to infectious diseases and cancer.

• Codon optimization results in G-rich mRNA that has unpredictable complex effects.

Vox Day highlights how useless the "military experts" are:

Any time you see the word "expert" used in journalism, you will almost always get a truer picture of reality if you simply replace it with the word "fool".

--------

It is strange how you completely ignore the "sending pictures of the corpses to their mothers" part. And maybe we shouldn't have been in Vietnam burning people's faces off with napalm, or wasting billions of dollars poking a bear with nuclear weapons outside its den, for that matter.

If they did get him, we should be seeing him in their propaganda soon. Otherwise, I will call BS on these reports, and hope he is in hiding. He could have simply died by artillery, too.
    Right, but in that case, half the world was against them. A war was won. There is no opposing state involved in this struggle.

starting strength coach development program
    Which is the greater evil: sending young conscripts with little or no training into a war to be killed or having their identity taken when they are killed?