starting strength gym
Page 2111 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11111611201120612101210921102111211221132121216122112611 ... LastLast
Results 21,101 to 21,110 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I'm less than five minutes into this website and my b.s. meter is off the end of the scale.

N.b., folks; these are the Experts (tm) that buttress the regime.
    I thought it did an excellent job of summing up everything the pharmaceutical industry has been doing. Is that not how I'm supposed to interpret it?

RFK, Jr on Pharmaceutial companies - Felony as a business model - 2 minutes

"Merck knew [Vioxx] caused heart attacks and killed people, and they didn't tell anybody... Vaccines are the only place they can never get caught, because it's illegal in this country to sue a vaccine company."

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    ...What's far more relevant is that one of OUR companies is giving this technology to the Ukraians free. Which OTHER "woke" arms of our domestic and foreign policy circles will companies like these be so eager to help?...
    As Putin has recognized: "America is willing to fight to the last Ukrainian."
    These are not OUR companies anymore.

This is all where much of the issue lays; Half of Americans now are not even Americans, so why would they have the same sense of heritage and liberty?

It is very disturbing to hear all of the reports from foreign journalists that the Ukrainian military is now being run by British intelligence agencies and American special forces.
    American boots are on the ground in Ukraine.
    NATO boots are on the ground in Ukraine.
    We no longer exclusively have a proxy war.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I'll never get that time back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Such a loss. Who now is left to fill the void of teaching 50 year old men how to date teenagers?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Link to the Judge's document is dead for me. It is summarisable?
    Does this link work or still no dice? https://s3.documentcloud.org/documen...date-order.pdf

I can summarize too. One main argument of the judge was that the CDC's argument for imposing the use of facemasks was that it was for purpose of "sanitation" claimed in the Public Health Services Act of 1944. That act gave the CDC the power to enact measures to achieve public health goals that include inspection, fumigation, sanitation, pest extermination, and destruction of animals/articles. So, the CDC's interpretation of the word "sanitation" to mandate masks to prevent disease spread is not in line with the use of the word sanitation here, which would be to clean/disinfect/destroy pests/viruses that are on objects/surfaces etc. So, the judge argues that "sanitation" is limited to cleaning property, not people.

Judge also made reference to the fact that this act had, prior to this fiasco, only really been used for travelers that are traveling into the US, and sometimes when travelling across state lines. This public health measure was, of course, applying to buses, local trains, greyhound, ubers, and everything else.

There's a lot more too it, but the judge also argued that the CDC did provide adequate notice or justification for their decisions. Naturally, in our court you cannot simply overstep authority, even if it is to achieve a "just cause." There's certain criteria that need to be met if you do, and this was not met. The judge claimed the mandate was "arbitrary and capricious" because the CDC "failed to adequately explain its reasoning."

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Which is the greater evil: sending young conscripts with little or no training into a war to be killed or having their identity taken when they are killed?
    I had really hoped that human civilization had evolved beyond endless wars. I guess I was wrong.

Unfuckingbelievable...

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I had really hoped that human civilization had evolved beyond endless wars. I guess I was wrong.
    Are you serious? There's money to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Are you serious? There's money to be made.
    No doubt, and crimes against humanity to be covered up.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    Such a loss. Who now is left to fill the void of teaching 50 year old men how to date teenagers?
    Cancelled.

Yimakh shemo!