starting strength gym
Page 2114 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11141614201420642104211221132114211521162124216422142614 ... LastLast
Results 21,131 to 21,140 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Video from the American Airlines pilot who had a heart attack in the cockpit.

Says he got vax under duress "to keep his job". Now he had a heart attack, is going to lose his job anyway, and will never be able to fly again.

And this is rich, coming from the prime minister of Australia:

“We’re all responsible for our own health. When it comes to informed consent and giving consent to whatever procedure or treatment that you may have, or I may have, then I’m ultimately responsible for whatever people may do in their health treatment to me. And there has been the opportunity for people to visit their GP, to have that consultation, the government has provided that and funded that. And the informed consent process provides the decision to the individual. That’s the sort of country we live in. People make their own decisions about their own health and their own bodies.”

Prime Minister Scott Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    Please define "many Ukranians". I did a quick google search, it appears that 88% of Ukranians are favorable towards this "Jewish comedian" and ~80% reject the recognition of the Donbas region as part of Russia, even if it would end the fighting. This was only a brief google search, so you can correct the numbers if inaccurate. Your viewpoint seems to be solely from the viewpoint of Russia. Should Ukraine have no say in the control of their own land?
    There is exactly zero chance that 88 percent of people are favorable towards anything or anyone.

Please define "many Ukranians". I did a quick google search, it appears that 88% of Ukranians are favorable towards this "Jewish comedian" and ~80% reject the recognition of the Donbas region as part of Russia, even if it would end the fighting. This was only a brief google search, so you can correct the numbers if inaccurate. Your viewpoint seems to be solely from the viewpoint of Russia. Should Ukraine have no say in the control of their own land?

But more importantly, what was that nonsense you were spattering earlier about anal sex, gays and transgendered people how how exactly does that connect to ukrained/russia?
    The hysterical support for "Ukraine" from all the dregs of Western culture indicates that they intuit very well what you are trying to pretend is inexplicable nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    You've just succinctly described "public health" for the past two years.
    Well played, Sir.

But more importantly, what was that nonsense you were spattering earlier about anal sex, gays and transgendered people how how exactly does that connect to ukrained/russia?
    I may be able to explain why AC has brought this up. It is the views by the Patriarch Kirill of the Patriarch Moscow Russian orthodox Church. This is the man who gave Putin the go ahead to enter the Ukraine to rid it of the evils of the west, well that is not really the real answer, it was retrieve the holy city of Kiev and to bring back the renegade Ukrainian Orthodox Church back into the family of the the true church the Russian Orthodox Church and Putin is the agent of God to facilitate this, bit like Mohammad was the agent of Allah to bring the world under Islam.

AC maybe Russian Orthodox which accounts for his pro Russian stand. Just another "holy war".

"So the faithful remnant of Russian Orthodoxy in Donbass in eastern Ukraine have heroically resisted the dreaded Gay Pride for the past eight years, while the rest of the country (which isn’t really a country) has sunk into moral turpitude. President Putin is God’s chosen vessel for meting out divine retribution on the sodomites, and so Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is a holy war to ensure the salvation of souls."

Archbishop Cranmer

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Page after page after page of disorganized writing pinning big, broad conclusions to small bits of data from very artificial systems or models without regard to whether it makes any sense
    This comment succinctly describes nearly every document, article, or pamphlet written and published in the last two years concerning SARS-Cov2, masks, and the mRNA treatment that various governments have been shoving down our throats.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Video from the American Airlines pilot who had a heart attack in the cockpit.

Says he got vax under duress "to keep his job". Now he had a heart attack, is going to lose his job anyway, and will never be able to fly again.

And this is rich, coming from the prime minister of Australia:
    He is an old man who had a heart attack several months after coincidentally after receiving the vaccine (he said he got the vaccine in November and his cardiac arrest was on April 9th). I hate to break this news to you but I have seen many "Bob Snows" prior to the vaccine and before the pandemic. It's unfortunate, but it happens all the time. Did the vaccine cause his coronary arteries to suddenly clog up, or perhaps do you think this could be contributed to his age and other risk factors independent of the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I may be able to explain why AC has brought this up. It is the views by the Patriarch Kirill of the Patriarch Moscow Russian orthodox Church. This is the man who gave Putin the go ahead to enter the Ukraine to rid it of the evils of the west, well that is not really the real answer, it was retrieve the holy city of Kiev and to bring back the renegade Ukrainian Orthodox Church back into the family of the the true church the Russian Orthodox Church and Putin is the agent of God to facilitate this, bit like Mohammad was the agent of Allah to bring the world under Islam.

AC maybe Russian Orthodox which accounts for his pro Russian stand. Just another "holy war".

"So the faithful remnant of Russian Orthodoxy in Donbass in eastern Ukraine have heroically resisted the dreaded Gay Pride for the past eight years, while the rest of the country (which isn’t really a country) has sunk into moral turpitude. President Putin is God’s chosen vessel for meting out divine retribution on the sodomites, and so Russia’s invasion of Ukraine is a holy war to ensure the salvation of souls."

Archbishop Cranmer
    Thanks for the clarification. So basically his silly bullshit was just that, silly bullshit. AC must be proud of the 10s of thousands of civilians killed and the millions more who are now refugees in another country over this silly bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post

Archbishop Cranmer
    This has absolutely nothing to do with my views, and I know nothing about this patriarch, other than what you have mentioned.

And you have it completely backwards. The Holy War is being fought by the West, not Russia. The religious fervor of Western degeneracy might even burn hotter than Islam. I doubt there is anyone on this earth more sure of their moral superiority than Western cultural imperialists.

starting strength coach development program
    Denning we nails it in this one.

Oh Yes There Is A Need.... in [Market-Ticker-Nad]