starting strength gym
Page 2117 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 11171617201720672107211521162117211821192127216722172617 ... LastLast
Results 21,161 to 21,170 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Could you elaborate?
    Here's a more detailed analysis than my own from Jeffrey Morris if anyone wants to read it:

Does McCullough's paper really "establish a mechanistic framework" for mRNA vaccine harm?

Oh yeah, I left out the part where the PSA on what to do in the event of a nuclear attack, is to realize you might feel a really bad "sunburn" sensation if you're caught within the blast radius. They apparently left out the part about being vaporized into red mist if you're near the blast radius...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Here's a more detailed analysis than my own from Jeffrey Morris if anyone wants to read it:

Does McCullough's paper really "establish a mechanistic framework" for mRNA vaccine harm?
    Mask mandates also shifted the burden of truth. Ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Oh yeah, I left out the part where the PSA on what to do in the event of a nuclear attack, is to realize you might feel a really bad "sunburn" sensation if you're caught within the blast radius. They apparently left out the part about being vaporized into red mist if you're near the blast radius...
    No. That’s real. It’s horrific.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post

I want you to know, Wal, that Russian society is in general traditional and conservative enough to keep out the Western cultural and military degeneracy without unholy alliances between church and state.
    Nickolas it is not an unholy alliance between church and state it is a holy alliance between state and church. It is a miracle of God that Putin has been given leadership of Russia.

"Russians, Ukrainians, and Belarusians are all descendants of Ancient Rus, which was the largest state in Europe. Slavic and other tribes across the vast territory – from Ladoga, Novgorod, and Pskov to Kiev and Chernigov – were bound together by one language (which we now refer to as Old Russian), economic ties, the rule of the princes of the Rurik dynasty, and – after the baptism of Rus – the Orthodox faith. The spiritual choice made by St. Vladimir, who was both Prince of Novgorod and Grand Prince of Kiev, still largely determines our affinity today."

Article by Vladimir Putin ”On the Historical Unity of Russians and Ukrainians“ • President of Russia

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    FGB too. And his dad, and his mom, and Aleister Crowley...
    Looking back on the situation, I suspect G Dubya's approval numbers might have also been faked; maybe to build support for war or the new state surveillance powers or in case the fake WMD claims didn't work.
    He was "literally Hitler" before 9/11 and Dems still called him "literally Hitler" after 9/11.
    Difficult to imagine he legitimately had the approval of the anti-fa types who were calling him "literally Hitler"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Does McCullough's paper really "establish a mechanistic framework" for mRNA vaccine harm?...
    I stopped reading after the author made this silly statement early on in the paper:

"This very long review article presents many details about various biological pathways, most related to cancer, but their links to mRNA vaccines are almost wholly speculative. In some cases, they link to other vaccines, old mRNA technology, or COVID-19 infection, but are not directly linked to mRNA vaccines."

So, he is making the epistemological argument.
    Reminds me of the time scientists set out to prove "water is wet'

So is St Vlad like Constantine?

Here's a bit of the happy turtle nuclear war drill PSA:

Duck And Cover (1951) Bert The Turtle - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Where do you guys get this count? I see others mentioning it. The UN has confirmed less than 3000 civilian casualties so far. Even if we consider their estimates to be extremely conservative, this is a far cry from tens of thousands. I mean, if you want to get a clearer picture, the body count for a decade of war in Bosnia is 100-120k. We are talking about a war with dozens of large or small scale fronts, four or five sides, plus daily shelling of civilian targets like marketplaces or hospitals. Are you getting the tens of thousands from CNN or BBC? Very strange.

The war in Ukraine has been going on for 2 months so this is not an apples to apples comparison when you bring up Bosnia. Yes, 3,000 confirmed dead, which is likely a vast underestimate. The number of casualties in Mariupol alone will likely far exceed that. They are still digging up folk in mass graves so I am betting your statement won't age well. Very strange that you bring up the shelling of civilian targets as though this is ok.