starting strength gym
Page 2123 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11231623202320732113212121222123212421252133217322232623 ... LastLast
Results 21,221 to 21,230 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    Here is a question for you Mark. I am not talking to the board, but I am talking to you, so it doesn't matter if you post this. Why is it that links to unverified, random youtube clips are posted routinely in here as undisputed facts without ever having any pushback? More importantly, in your mind, what makes information credible or not? Fact checking is no longer useful because there is a straight up denial of facts. In todays age anyone can set up a website and start posting whatever information they want, regardless of actual merit. It feels like you just want to agree with whatever information supports your views. How do you prevent yourself from being controlled by false narratives/propaganda in these nontraditional news sites just as you claim others are from the MSM? The above link is full of propaganda, but the board will just go with it because it supports your side.
    Put up or shut up, man.
    I asked for vids from the Ukrainian side, of a similar nature to this/these videos but implicating Russian soldiers. That these don't exist does not necessarily disprove your lie about tens of thousands dead but it certainly makes your claim even more suspect. I mean, your beloved Ukrainians have the entirety of the Progressive movement and Western MSM on their side, surely hard evidence of your tens of thousands killed would quickly surface and go viral, if it actually existed.

The video above is an independent subtitling job so of course there are few followers, though I must add that a blue checkmark doesn't really portray credibility these days.

I scour a good number of the Russian-language Telegram channels, and info like this is so widespread that it's been obvious for weeks what was going on, in Marioupul specifically and in Ukraine in general.

This fanatical commitment to equal (PC) representation in the West (for what intentional gain, Barry?) has resulted in such slow uptake of reality the the FakeNews rancidly sits in pools long after having been objectively disproven.

In this way the Internet has had the opposite enlightening and literacy-increasing effects, as compared to those of the printing press, probably a reflection of a high-tech, low-morality society. How pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    BTW, I never claimed to be a doctor. I said I had a "medical license", which I do.
    You do not have a medical license.

I work in Cardiology.
    You are not conversant in basic cardiology.

Here's a short video on EMPs, for those of us who might have forgotten about them.

Fun fact: cars and trucks built up to the early 70s with carburetors and points ignition will not be affected by an EMP, and will still run.

I have an old distributor and carb on hand that I can quickly modify my old with Jeep just in case.

What are Electromagnetic Pulse weapons, how do they work? | EMPs: Non-lethal, but hyper-destructive - YouTube

Bruno is the Art Vandalay of the board. The dude pretends to be a nurse, hard core.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Don't be so exclusive, India and Persia have had cultural exchange for a long time, there is a lot of borrowing of religious stories and philosophies there. Old vedic gods got exported to Persia, turned into Zoroastrian and Manichean deities and then got reexported as the new Hindu pantheon. Anyway, I am just using this reply to plug sir Charles Elliot's masterclass work on religious history: Hinduism and Buddhism, An Historical Sketch, Vol. 1 by Charles Eliot - Free Ebook. Fascinating guy, back when the Brits didn't have the BBC to dumb them down to mask enthusiasts. You also failed to mention how hot Indian women are. I mean, not all of them, but the hot ones are so hot.
    That is for sure. All the old Babylonian gods have been imported by various cultures down through history. Thanks I will have a look at that book.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You also failed to mention how hot Indian women are. I mean, not all of them, but the hot ones are so hot.
    Are you referring to the Scoville rating of Indian women? I don't think I failed to mention somewhere way back that I married a girl from southern India, about 40 years ago now, but yes the southern Indian food is also "hot". As long as they do not eat too much ghee though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How America Became La La Land – PJ Media

Hanson's only error here is assigning any degree of agency to the person of Joe Biden. Otherwise, an excellent summary of the current administration.
    Oh my God, this administration has been so terrible that I don't even think about Afghanistan anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post

This fanatical commitment to equal (PC) representation in the West (for what intentional gain, Barry?) has resulted in such slow uptake of reality the the FakeNews rancidly sits in pools long after having been objectively disproven.

… I agree with your thinking that the original intention of PC has its roots in equality followed by a slow uptake of reality. (Did I get that right?)

Hey, anyone know what's up with the Waukesha mass murderer from last Christmas Eve?

How bout Juicy Smollett who was released from jail because his feelings were hurt?

Oh yeah, that guy who shot a little kid in the head while he was riding his bike? Crickets...

The subway "not a terrorist" story also disappeared quickly.

And on and on. There was actually an Al Sharpton race-baiting event here in MI this weekend.

They just can't stop trying to divide us into groups of people who without government actions would get along just fine together.

Pfizer Board Member Dr. Scott Gottlieb Says Pediatric Vaccines Will Miss 50% Efficacy Target, However Still Recommends the “Value” They Offer
    Pfizer Board Member Says Pediatric Vaccines Will Miss 50% Efficacy Target, Praises Their “Value”
    And to top it all off, I don't think anyone really knows (in entirety) what is inside these vials. Maybe there is some truth to this viles statement. Bill Gates: Injecting vaccins in little kids arms, shooting them right into the vain! - YouTube
    But in truth, for the advisors and the followers of this horse shit, it's really just about the fix.
    Ministry - Just One Fix (Official Music Video) - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Anyone know anything about Adm. (ret) Stavridis?

Admiral James Stavridis – Admiral James Stavridis

He addressed "leaders" at some defense company event somewhere, and said the Ukrainian war was at an inflection point. Doesn't sound at all like Macgregor.

Discuss.