starting strength gym
Page 2126 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 11261626202620762116212421252126212721282136217622262626 ... LastLast
Results 21,251 to 21,260 of 30198

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Fact Check: This information is disputed.
    I thought Sidney Powell had a good case and she looked confident, but it fizzled out. Nope I am afraid you got Biden because you folk have gone woke.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I thought Sidney Powell had a good case and she looked confident, but it fizzled out. Nope I am afraid you got Biden because you folk have gone woke.
    In 2020 we experienced almost an entire year of full blown color revolution, and anyone who thinks the election was in any way legitimate is delusional. Sidney Powell, Trump, et al were all just as delusional to think it could be overturned by our corrupt legal system.

Airlines Offering Refunds To Passengers Concerned About Flying With Unmasked Travelers

They are coddling the insane. But why? It doesn't benefit the companies at all, unless they're doing it to qualify for some kind of government funding.

Quote Originally Posted by John Watson View Post
    Does anyone else find it highly entertaining that a homeless African American migrant is taking strides to restore free speech, bring more advanced electric vehicles to market than Ford or GM, has created thousands of jobs, not to mention the advancements he brought to rocket science, and paid more income taxes than any American ever last ($11 billion), yet the Leftists absolutely abhor him.

Despicable, and hypocritical of them, but not really surprising.

Elon Musk is doing good work.

Enjoy

https://media.patriots.win/post/vYQlBwqgPNfC.png

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    In 2020 we experienced almost an entire year of full blown color revolution, and anyone who thinks the election was in any way legitimate is delusional. Sidney Powell, Trump, et al were all just as delusional to think it could be overturned by our corrupt legal system.
    I thought the US electoral system was more robust than that. So what you are saying the US is no better than Venezuela.

"According to "a model"". This is literally all they have left to justify their spew. In truth, it's all they really had from the beginning. But that's history now. Let's see how this scientologist fares when/if twitters algos become more transparent.
    Unvaccinated People Increase Risk Of Covid Infection Among Vaccinated, Study Finds

---------
    A pretty interesting development. Rogan has now mainstreamed an important discussion.
    Joe Rogan and Dan Soder ROAST Klaus Schwab

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    And, don’t forget rioters and looters being described as protestors.
    Mostly peaceful protestors.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post

They hate anyone with more money than themselves, hence their method of governing.

starting strength coach development program
    --------
    Dr Lynn Fynn of AFLDS.
    Proud of my team! Because Global Covid Summit and FLCCC testified at the TN State Legislature so effectively, Ivermectin is now Over The Counter! No prescription and no consult needed!

This is unprecedented as in the past, only the FDA was able to determine this; however, TN got it done!
    https://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/112/Bill/SB2188.pdf

--------
    '''Ivermectin''' starts trending as Twitter shackles removed | America'''s Frontline Doctors