starting strength gym
Page 2134 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11341634203420842124213221332134213521362144218422342634 ... LastLast
Results 21,331 to 21,340 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's an important fact I was not aware of earlier: high-grade and aircraft-grade alloys, both steel and aluminum, are becoming unavailable very rapidly. As in "no quote available" -unavailable. There is no stainless and aluminum alloy in the market right now.

And these fucking morons sent a large part of our weapons inventory to the Ukraine, a blatant provocative act of war against Russia, knowing that they cannot replace that inventory. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd love to be wrong.
    You're not wrong Coach, unfortunately. This is all by design; no other explanation for it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Anti-Christ may not be one man, but the spirit that motivates many men.
    If we are working with biblical references, I would say this period is much more like the golden calf and Tower of Babel than it is the end of times.

Here's Daniela and Lynette on the incoming hyperinflation and recession:

We Are in a Hyperinflationary Depression and Things are Still Heating Up Warns Lynette Zang - YouTube

Here's an important fact I was not aware of earlier: high-grade and aircraft-grade alloys, both steel and aluminum, are becoming unavailable very rapidly. As in "no quote available" -unavailable. There is no stainless and aluminum alloy in the market right now.

And these fucking morons sent a large part of our weapons inventory to the Ukraine, a blatant provocative act of war against Russia, knowing that they cannot replace that inventory. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd love to be wrong.
    That is an important point. Given the pattern of behavior established by the ruling class since early 2020, I doubt you are wrong. And it gets worse:

many of the weapons being sent to Kyiv are somehow disappearing into a black hole of sorts, leading many to suspect that the Ukrainians may be selling them off for hard currency or handing them out to forces that were never authorized to have them.

According to a U.S. intelligence official who spoke to CNN last week, the U.S. government only has a precious few ways it can track the massive amounts of anti-tank, anti-aircraft and other armaments that have been sent across the border into Ukraine, “a blind spot that’s due in large part to the lack of U.S. boots on the ground in the country – and the easy portability of many of the smaller systems now pouring across the border,” the outlet reported.

But, CNN said, “it’s a conscious risk the Biden administration is willing to take” – again, without our permission.
    Seems we're in the full blown "loot the corpse" stage of American empire.

But no one is allowed to question the premise.
    Net Zero is dead. That is what Europe has found out. When your energy security is at risk you revert back to coal or Nuclear. That is one thing that Putin has done inadvertently by shutting off the energy that Europe sucked out of Russia. War has a way of bringing nations back to reality. What covid did to globalization the war in Europe has done to net zero.

People will say, never assign malice what can be explained by stupidity. The thing is, I don’t think it’s possible to be this stupid. The past 2 years has to be some form of distraction, trying to cover something up, or willfully trying to destroy the country. I don’t know what the motivation or the goal is exactly, but it can’t possibly be incompetence. In other words it’s gotta be intentional.

No Mark you are probably correct. Once the world has used up its stocks of conventional munitions and due to such things as the "green" folk, energy supplies problems, covid and distribution problems well the only thing left for men to do is make wooden weapons.

‘Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years. They will not take wood from the field nor cut down any from the forests, because they will make fires with the weapons; and they will plunder those who plundered them, and pillage those who pillaged them,’ says the Lord God.”

Notice the word "Javelin" and "spears", two items of inventory that the US currently is running out of.

One thing that you might have not have noticed is China is continuing to stockpile inventory while the US, Europe and us of course burn off our current stockpile in the Ukraine. Once Russia has depleted its current modern munitions they will revert to the old Soviet era weapons, then the only super power left will be China, they have three things, manufacturing, huge military and technology that they have been stealing from the US for years which will put them way ahead once we are done with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    People will say, never assign malice what can be explained by stupidity. The thing is, I don’t think it’s possible to be this stupid. The past 2 years has to be some form of distraction, trying to cover something up, or willfully trying to destroy the country. I don’t know what the motivation or the goal is exactly, but it can’t possibly be incompetence. In other words it’s gotta be intentional.
    Stupidity breeds stupidity.

Once you reach a critical mass then stupid people teach other people to be stupid. This is the end result of the crap on colleges. "These kids are in for a surprise once they hit the "real world"" College is the real world. Post college is the real world. It is by design, but each individual actor is by and large, stupid, rather then malicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    If we are working with biblical references, I would say this period is much more like the golden calf and Tower of Babel than it is the end of times.
    I agree with the Tower of Babel reference. I don't see how the Golden calf relates.
    Regarding the end time thing. It is pretty easy for Mr Global to stir up an end time narrative in my part of the world which would push Israel to attack Iran. It's actually pretty ripe for the picking. All of the common folk are disfranchised, Jews and Arabs alike. They all want their messiah to come. Having an attack on Iran would be a very strategic goal to screw up the Belt and Road initiative that is uniting Russia and China through the Iran corridor. Inturn creating more stress on the Multi Polar initiative.

This scenario however is a big gamble and I don't think Israel even with the US and gulf states could pull it off without a true end time scenario. But hey, do we have any real understanding as to what World War One was really about? Just as that lead to an attempt to make The League of Nations. If the current bastards in power are not successful in their unification initiative, they might play the WW3 card to try and bring around a similar type of entity.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    That is an important point. Given the pattern of behavior established by the ruling class since early 2020, I doubt you are wrong. And it gets worse:
    Seems we're in the full blown "loot the corpse" stage of American empire.
    It appears that Ukraine is the laundromat of the west. I wonder how long this has been going on for.

starting strength coach development program
    And the insanity rolls along:

Remdesivir, the antiviral that produces fatal kidney failure, has just been approved for infants and children: The FDA Just Approved Remdesivir for Infants and Young Children - UncoverDC

In a news release, the FDA explained that part of the rationale behind the approval of Veklury for infants and young children is that there is no alternative “safe and effective treatment,” including the COVID-19 experimental “vaccine,” which is currently not approved for children under five.
    You see, ivermectin doesn't really exist.

Mayorkas looks to divert VA funding to illegal immigrants – HotAir

In order to provide better care for the tens of thousands of illegal aliens streaming across the border, the White House is looking at the possibility of diverting funding from the Veterans Administration for that situation. Additionally, some of the doctors and nurses tasked with caring for our veterans could be reassigned to providing care for the illegals.
    An interesting election is coming in November.