starting strength gym
Page 2135 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 11351635203520852125213321342135213621372145218522352635 ... LastLast
Results 21,341 to 21,350 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And the insanity rolls along:

Remdesivir, the antiviral that produces fatal kidney failure, has just been approved for infants and children: The FDA Just Approved Remdesivir for Infants and Young Children - UncoverDC

You see, ivermectin doesn't really exist.

Mayorkas looks to divert VA funding to illegal immigrants – HotAir

An interesting election is coming in November.
    Maybe the pieces of shit running this country will drag us into WWIII to cover up their crimes against the American people, and then enact emergency powers to assure there is no election?

I wonder if the state media talking heads even remember SSS (the military draft), or are aware of false flags, tactical nukes, EMP, or ICBMs?

Also, isn't it interesting that only 18-25 year old males are subject to SSS? Where's the equality for women in that? I'm sure they would also enjoy being forcibly conscripted into fighting senseless wars in foreign countries.

This is an epic takedown of that steaming piece of shit Mayorkas:

'They Believe You've Committed Treason': GOP Lawmaker Compares Mayorkas To Benedict Arnold - YouTube

And the insanity rolls along:

Remdesivir, the antiviral that produces fatal kidney failure, has just been approved for infants and children: The FDA Just Approved Remdesivir for Infants and Young Children - UncoverDC

You see, ivermectin doesn't really exist.
    Looks like since they couldn't get the approval for the gene therapy in children using the more straight forward route, they had to revert to the original tactics that started this facade.
    Step 1 - Kids come in to hospital because of the flu
    Step 2- diagnose them using a trumped up PCR test
    Step 3 - stick them on remdesivire and whalla! Covid now dangerous to children.
    Step 4 - vaccine approval for children

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I agree with the Tower of Babel reference. I don't see how the Golden calf relates.
    People are worshiping money instead of god? I thought it was pretty self explanatory. Maybe you need to work on your greater jihad too.

--------
    SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis
    Just a moment...

Severe hepatitis cases in kids rise as WHO calls for investigation

Could there be a correlation?
    --------------

----
    Bill Gates Pitches Global Pandemic Quarantine Team at TED 2022

"We did have countries that did a good job - Australia is an example"

Bill Gates Pitches Global Pandemic Quarantine Team at TED 2022
    ------

Here’s Everything the Media Won’t Tell You About Nina Jankowicz, Biden’s New Minister of Truth - Revolver

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    People are worshiping money instead of god? I thought it was pretty self explanatory. Maybe you need to work on your greater jihad too.
    Sorry, I don't prescribe to Sufism.
    I did learn some fascinating history the other day though. The son of Maimonides, Abraham Maimonides was a staunch advocate for Sufi practices. This I found rather intriguing since his father was famous for being a rationalist.

Sorry, I don't prescribe to Sufism.
    I did learn some fascinating history the other day though. The son of Maimonides, Abraham Maimonides was a staunch advocate for Sufi practices. This I found rather intriguing since his father was famous for being a rationalist.
    I did not know this about the young mr Maimonides, but it does not surprise me. People have always liked to mix and match ideas. They were probably much more open to this in the 12th century than they are today. I mean, there is little chance that you will have a true Covid believer see the other perspective. Btw, I have visited the Mezquita de Córdoba. If you ever get he chance, do so too if you haven't already. Whatever they did with the geometric shapes is worthy of a visit.

Here's a mask study that will not be reported in the state media: Cureus | Correlation Between Mask Compliance and COVID-19 Outcomes in Europe

Conclusions
    While no cause-effect conclusions could be inferred from this observational analysis, the lack of negative correlations between mask usage and COVID-19 cases and deaths suggest that the widespread use of masks at a time when an effective intervention was most needed, i.e., during the strong 2020-2021 autumn-winter peak, was not able to reduce COVID-19 transmission. Moreover, the moderate positive correlation between mask usage and deaths in Western Europe also suggests that the universal use of masks may have had harmful unintended consequences.

And from Denninger: I..... TOLD..... YOU..... SO. in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

There was no statistical increase in cardiac arrest or acute coronary symptoms during the surges of Covid-19 infection itself. That is, while it is certainly true that Covid-19 can cause cardiac damage there was no statistical increase in people who got screwed by the disease so all the caterwauling about how Covid was "causing" heart attacks is bull****.

But there WAS a very LARGE increase in people who got screwed immediately following the vaccinations.

Here's a mask study that will not be reported in the state media: Cureus | Correlation Between Mask Compliance and COVID-19 Outcomes in Europe
    Has anyone looked into my concern (circa March 2020) about mask inefficacy vs Risk Compensation in the Literature? Any studies done? Is anyone even looking?

How do people in psychology make money?

--------
    SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis
    Just a moment...

Severe hepatitis cases in kids rise as WHO calls for investigation

Could there be a correlation?
    --------------
    There does not appear to be a correlation. So far most of the identified cases are in th UK, and as of about a week ago none of the UK cases had been vaccinated for SARS-CoV 2.

Increase in hepatitis (liver inflammation) cases in children under investigation - GOV.UK

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post

How do people in psychology make money?
    It’s legislated into education, medicine, and corporate business and pays the same as nuclear physicists and brain surgeons.