starting strength gym
Page 2136 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11361636203620862126213421352136213721382146218622362636 ... LastLast
Results 21,351 to 21,360 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    There does not appear to be a correlation. So far most of the identified cases are in th UK, and as of about a week ago none of the UK cases had been vaccinated for SARS-CoV 2.

Increase in hepatitis (liver inflammation) cases in children under investigation - GOV.UK
    This is obscurely worded. At least to my untrained eye.
    "There is no link to the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. None of the currently confirmed cases in under 10 year olds in the UK is known to have been vaccinated."
    Were they or were they not vaccinated? If they are not sure or don't know if they were or were not vaccinated, they can not make a claim that there exists no link.

This is interesting, and thanks to Gilaud for catching it. Professor Grantham said:

There does not appear to be a correlation. So far most of the identified cases are in th UK, and as of about a week ago none of the UK cases had been vaccinated for SARS-CoV 2.
    while the UK government press release said:

There is no link to the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. None of the currently confirmed cases in the UK is known to have been vaccinated.
    "There is no link" and "is known to have been" is kind of a problem, given the past 2 years of government bullshit specific to COVID-19, which we have followed on this thread. I think Dr. Grantham has learned how to think in the best way to keep his job, in ways that do not question the motives of government publications. I guess I don't blame him. A guy's gotta eat. My problem is that when I've been lied to -- systematically and consistently for 2 years, I tend toward skepticism. That doesn't mean I'm smarter than the professor, it just means that since we're both dependent on information provided by other people, I am cognizant of the fact that I have been lied to consistently for 2 years and he doesn't seem to factor this in to his conclusions.

Why would anyone assume that anything anybody's government tells them about anything related to this situation -- or now, really, any other situation -- is the truth? Doing so is merely a retreat into comfort.

Related:

Jenny Beth Martin
    @jennybethm
    BREAKING: According to a report by the Epoch Times, nearly 400 employees at the CDC have yet to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.

This should be concerning to everyone.
    4:23 PM · Apr 30, 2022·Hootsuite Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is obscurely worded. At least to my untrained eye.
    "There is no link to the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. None of the currently confirmed cases in under 10 year olds in the UK is known to have been vaccinated."
    Were they or were they not vaccinated? If they are not sure or don't know if they were or were not vaccinated, they can not make a claim that there exists no link.
    Agreed. The wording is not great. They state it more strongly further down. Which wording represents the actual situation...I cannot say.

I don't know what the full distribution of ages is either, but they reported cases as young as 1 month...too young for COVID vaccination.

Is it possible that two things are causing previously unrecognized severe hepatitis in kids at the same time? Sure, but is it likely?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is interesting, and thanks to Gilaud for catching it. Professor Grantham said:

while the UK government press release said:

"There is no link" and "is known to have been" is kind of a problem, given the past 2 years of government bullshit specific to COVID-19, which we have followed on this thread. I think Dr. Grantham has learned how to think in the best way to keep his job, in ways that do not question the motives of government publications. I guess I don't blame him. A guy's gotta eat. My problem is that when I've been lied to -- systematically and consistently for 2 years, I tend toward skepticism. That doesn't mean I'm smarter than the professor, it just means that since we're both dependent on information provided by other people, I am cognizant of the fact that I have been lied to consistently for 2 years and he doesn't seem to factor this in to his conclusions.
    Michael Grantham exhibits hubris. His posts often use subtleties and ambiguities. When caught, he simply says trivial mistake.

What better grounds for a dr to toot his own horn than a forum of knuckle dragging meatheads? Hubris.

Agreed. The wording is not great. They state it more strongly further down. Which wording represents the actual situation...I cannot say.

I don't know what the full distribution of ages is either, but they reported cases as young as 1 month...too young for COVID vaccination.

Is it possible that two things are causing previously unrecognized severe hepatitis in kids at the same time? Sure, but is it likely?
    While I can not properly validate this yet, and can not definitively state, but I do recall that Israel was experimenting on young children including babies, and very possibly this was also done in the UK as well. We need to see where Pfizer did these trials. This document however says the youngest participants were 6 months. Pfizer and BioNTech Provide Update on Ongoing Studies of COVID-19 Vaccine | Pfizer

Has the spike protein shedding theory been proven conclusively wrong? If not, there is no need for a second cause.

I had a cat die of a stroke exactly two days after some freshly boosted relatives visited for Thanksgiving 2021. Could it be coincidence? Sure, but there are a lot of strange things being written off as coincidence these days. I've even seen people blaming Russian bioattacks for their obviously vaxx related problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Michael Grantham exhibits hubris. His posts often use subtleties and ambiguities. When caught, he simply says trivial mistake.

What better grounds for a dr to toot his own horn than a forum of knuckle dragging meatheads? Hubris.
    BS. I've been here since 2010. I'm very well aware of the caliber of people who post on and read these forums. If it makes you feel better to think that, I guess I can't stop you. But it doesn't make it true.
    If it makes you feel better to think that I carefully craft posts to include lies and ways to wiggle out when caught, I guess I can't stop you from that either. But again, it doesn't make it true.

Europe approves radical overhaul of the EU - YouTube
    New World Order striving for more power?

The EU is old Soviet model, presented in Western guise - YouTube
    This is an interesting viewpoint too. Possibly just war propaganda but perhaps more truthful then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    Europe approves radical overhaul of the EU - YouTube
    New World Order striving for more power?

The EU is old Soviet model, presented in Western guise - YouTube
    This is an interesting viewpoint too. Possibly just war propaganda but perhaps more truthful then some.
    You can say a lot of stuff about the Soviet Union, but it is a major affront to compare them to the EU.

starting strength coach development program
    Today's broadcast network state media talking points that appear to be surfacing quickly:

Ukraine needs more money and weapons, and the US isn't responding fast enough.

The Russian military is becoming depleted and desperate, and tactical nukes are a threat.

US money and weapons might not be enough to help Ukraine, how and when do our troops get deployed?

If an attack were to occur on a NATO ally, the US is obligated to engage.

These pieces of shit are walking us into WWIII, and apparently the sheep thinks it's justified.