starting strength gym
Page 2137 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11371637203720872127213521362137213821392147218722372637 ... LastLast
Results 21,361 to 21,370 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    BS. I've been here since 2010. I'm very well aware of the caliber of people who post on and read these forums. If it makes you feel better to think that, I guess I can't stop you. But it doesn't make it true.
    If it makes you feel better to think that I carefully craft posts to include lies and ways to wiggle out when caught, I guess I can't stop you from that either. But again, it doesn't make it true.
    I simply think you're not telling your full opinion sometimes, but for what it's worth I've never considered your posts to be other than honest disagreement. I'm unfamiliar with your background, and I don't know what fully informs your opinions. You can be hard to figure sometimes...

If it makes you feel better to think that I carefully craft posts to include lies and ways to wiggle out when caught, I guess I can't stop you from that either. But again, it doesn't make it true.
    My apologies of course. I thought you were the poster accused of using “weasel words”. In either case it’s not appropriate for me to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Has the spike protein shedding theory been proven conclusively wrong? If not, there is no need for a second cause.

I had a cat die of a stroke exactly two days after some freshly boosted relatives visited for Thanksgiving 2021. Could it be coincidence? Sure, but there are a lot of strange things being written off as coincidence these days. I've even seen people blaming Russian bioattacks for their obviously vaxx related problems.
    Has someone shown that shedding does occur?..iow has it been measured or is it speculated to occur?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Has the spike protein shedding theory been proven conclusively wrong? If not, there is no need for a second cause.

I had a cat die of a stroke exactly two days after some freshly boosted relatives visited for Thanksgiving 2021. Could it be coincidence? Sure, but there are a lot of strange things being written off as coincidence these days. I've even seen people blaming Russian bioattacks for their obviously vaxx related problems.
    The only time that anyone in our family has had a cough/fever/sniffle in the last two years and it WASN'T the coof, was when my freshly-vaxxed neighbors had their daughter (MD at CDC, BTW) and her kids up to visit. My daughter played at their house all day with the MD's daughter. My daughter was a little ill the next day, and we immediately thought shedding from the grandparents.

So, I went out for lunch today, and met up with a couple of friends who work in busy restaurants. We were having some drinks and one of the friends offered us a sip of her drink which we were asking about.

My other friend then says, "but haven't you been sick the past few days?"

I responded by saying being exposed to viruses and germs helps immune system function, and took a drink!

I'm so tired of this shit. And before the plandemic I was a self proclaimed germaphobe.

Anyway, it was an enjoyable day and I'm happy to say after the mask spike here last month it's almost completely gone now. Hopefully people are waking up.

I don't know what the full distribution of ages is either, but they reported cases as young as 1 month...too young for COVID vaccination.
    Let's not forget that a substantial demographic of the Gene therapy recipients were pregnant women.
    Given the ununiformity of the biodistribtion, the LNPs ability to travel to practically any and all parts of the body as well as have the ability to permeate many (probably all) cell types and organs. It would not be a long shot to say that the fetuses (that survived) also were recipients of the intervention.

There does not appear to be a correlation. So far most of the identified cases are in th UK, and as of about a week ago none of the UK cases had been vaccinated for SARS-CoV 2.

Increase in hepatitis (liver inflammation) cases in children under investigation - GOV.UK
    What you quoted is from March 25. On April 25 we already have "We are also exploring whether increased susceptibility due to reduced exposure during the COVID-19 pandemic could be playing a role, or if there has been a change in the genome of the adenovirus". By May 25 we may have something else. Hepatitis cases are popping up everywhere, the scientists are as usual "baffled", so we can give it some time.

------------
    IMG_20220502_141909_669.jpg
    Looks like we also need a VAERS for zoo animals.
    Gorilla dies unexpectedly at Gladys Porter Zoo | KVEO-TV
    “Upon necropsy, we found that she had multiple organ abnormalities, which, in turn, created a life-ending cascade”.
    “The cascade began with fibrosing heart disease, which led to renal failure.”

starting strength coach development program
    Even the fools at Yahoo! seem to sense the bigger nature of the problems: Can the World Feed Itself? Historic Fertilizer Crunch Threatens Food Security

But as costs for synthetic nutrients have skyrocketed — in North America, one gauge of prices is nearly triple where it was at the start of the pandemic — farmers have had to start paring back use, sometimes dramatically. That’s put the world in uncharted territory.

“Fertilizer prices are up an average of 70% from last year,” said Timothy Njagi, a researcher at the Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development in Kenya, referring to prices in the country. “The fertilizer is available locally, but it’s out of reach for the majority of farmers. Worse, many farmers know that they cannot recover these costs.”

Prices have been climbing for more than a year for a host of reasons: runaway pricing for natural gas, the main feedstock for much of the world’s nitrogen fertilizer; sanctions on a major Belarusian potash producer; back-to-back late-summer storms on the U.S. Gulf Coast that temporarily shut-in production in the region; plus Covid-19 restrictions that have disrupted every global supply chain, including chemicals.

That tightening in the physical fertilizer market has galvanized China, the largest phosphate producer, to restrict outgoing shipments in order to build up a stockpile at home, further exacerbating the global shortage. Add Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, which effectively cut off nearly a fifth of the world’s nutrient exports, and the fertilizer industry and its pricing mechanisms are arguably more broken than ever before.

“Fertilizer sales are very, very low, to the point of desperately low, and this should be traditionally the busiest time of the year,” said Jo Gilbertson, head of fertilizer at Agricultural Industries Confederation, a U.K.-based trade association. “The seeds of the problem are being sown now.”
    Read this, while you keep in mind the fact that the US Government's ethanol policies mandate that food be turned into a gasoline additive that we don't need at all.

“My biggest concern is that we end up with a very severe shortage of food in certain areas of the world,” Tony Will, the chief executive of the world’s largest nitrogen fertilizer company CF Industries Holdings Inc., said in a March interview.

In the Philippines, urea — a key nitrogenous fertilizer — is now about 3,000 pesos (about $57) per bag, and even more when transported to the fields. That’s more than three times the price at this time last year, said Roger Navarro, president of Philippine Maize Federation Inc. “Farmers will tend to decrease the usual fertilizer dose of their crop and that will lessen the production,” he said, forecasting a 10% drop in yields. “It is rather sad, but this is reality.”

The yield outlook is even worse elsewhere. Peru’s agricultural industry is facing a deficit of 180,000 metric tons of urea, and output of staples such as rice, potatoes and corn could tumble as much as 40% unless more fertilizer becomes available. The International Rice Research Institute predicted crop yields could drop 10% in the next season, meaning there’ll be 36 million fewer tons of rice — enough to feed 500 million people. In Sub-Saharan Africa, food production could drop by about 30 million tons in 2022, equivalent to the food requirement of 100 million people, the IFDC said in December — and that forecast was made before the war in Ukraine pushed prices to new records this spring.

There’s also a growing concern less fertilizer use will result in lower-quality crops. Just ask Gary Millershaski, who farms nearly 4,000 acres of wheat and roughly 3,000 acres of corn and sorghum in southwest Kansas. Also chairman of the Kansas Wheat Commission, Millershaski said the commission’s “biggest fear” this spring is that farmers may have skipped applying nitrogen as the wheat emerged from winter dormancy several weeks ago. If they did, it could hurt protein content of the grain and result in a “lower class of wheat.”

With nearly half of U.S. wheat exported to other countries, that’s a problem that will impact consumers the world over. The harvesting of hard red winter wheat, the most widely grown class in the U.S. and the grain that’s used to make all-purpose flour, will begin in June.
    And while we're asking the government uncomfortable questions: I Wonder Why Hundreds of CDC Employees Aren’t Vaxxed – PJ Media

We’re told repeatedly that “the science” says masks work, that the virus can’t travel more than six feet or while you’re eating food, that the vaccines are completely safe, etc.

As of right now, they’re recommending boosters every few months until the end of the world.

But while the CDC officially recommends all of us to get jabbed for eternity, as of April 12, there are nearly 400 employees at the CDC who have refused to get vaccinated. According to a report from the Epoch Times, 382 workers at the CDC are unvaccinated. Another nine have only had one dose of Pfizer or Moderna, meaning they’re technically not “fully vaccinated.” These unvaxxed employees account for 3.2% of the CDC’s workforce.