starting strength gym
Page 2139 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 11391639203920892129213721382139214021412149218922392639 ... LastLast
Results 21,381 to 21,390 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    WTF?!

Here's the new O'Biden "Minister of Truth" in charge of removing the remaining fragments of the First Amendment for us plebes.

Unbelievable...

Who let this 'insane' person in front of a camera?: Failla - YouTube
    I'm pretty sure they're just fucking around with us at this point...

Admiral Rachel Levine: Highest-ranking openly transgender US official

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Guaranteed, there is no food because the Kulaks are hoarding it.
    When it really gets going, they will fund and encourage people to hunt private rural land owners. They did with the Kulaks, they're doing it now with white South African farmers, and they are salivating at the thought of doing it to Heritage Americans.

Hundreds of Sailors Being Moved Off Carrier After Surge of Suicides, Captain Tells Crew - Military.com

This almost has an "Event Horizon" feel to it. A lot of these suicidal and unexplained soldier death stories are popping up these days, and I get the impression that US soldier morale might be at an all time historical low. Those white southern boys everyone hates might be the only thing still holding it together.

BREAKING: Supreme Court Votes to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked to Press

Maybe they decided to allow conservatives their favorite social issue in order to (at least temporarily) appease and pacify them, in the hopes that they won't notice how hard they are being raped in other ways.

Maybe the 2nd Civil War will be "about abortion" the same way the 1st one was "about slavery".

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they're just fucking around with us at this point...

Admiral Rachel Levine: Highest-ranking openly transgender US official
    "‘Be true to yourself’: A message from the nation’s highest-ranking openly transgender official"

The last thing this dude is doing is being true to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    We obviously need a 90 percent vaccination rate among zoo animals, plus masks and social distancing. I realize that this is not my finest joke, but I had an unexpected nine beers. I refuse to back down.
    Well, you can't say that the leadershit are that inhumane. They after all waited for after the Human clinical trials to see if it was safe to administer to animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    No, he doesn’t have enough. He has a professorship in virology, but no track record of being correct. In the face of uncertainty, he offers only tentative and heavily qualified descriptions of the current state of knowledge.

That’s statistically valid, but it’s not “scientific”. Scientists are living economic agents and are supposed to take on risk. After all, whenever they sign a research grant, they put up their most valuable resources as collateral: their working years and reputation.

Maybe Grantham thinks he faces overwhelming risk for casual predictions on a strength training forum. In that case, we just have a perverse system which prevents knowledgeable people from offering useful opinions to the public.
    I found it interesting that a professor of virology had zero experience in a BSL3-4 lab.

Maybe that’s just me.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    When it really gets going, they will fund and encourage people to hunt private rural land owners. They did with the Kulaks, they're doing it now with white South African farmers, and they are salivating at the thought of doing it to Heritage Americans.
    That will be an interesting afternoon.

Yes it will. I'm kinda looking forward to it...

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

Maybe they decided to allow conservatives their favorite social issue in order to (at least temporarily) appease and pacify them, in the hopes that they won't notice how hard they are being raped in other ways.
    Very true. I would wager that, per capita, a greater percentage of non-whites get abortions anyway, so all this would do is quicken demographic replacement in the United States. The religious, conservative right will demand more of your tax dollars to support the new generations on WIC and all of the other associated programs.

Please don't forget who to thank for Brazil/South Africa 2.0 - some right leaning liberals too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Well, you can't say that the leadershit are that inhumane. They after all waited for after the Human clinical trials to see if it was safe to administer to animals.
    Much better than mine!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    I found it interesting that a professor of virology had zero experience in a BSL3-4 lab.

Maybe that’s just me.
    It is just you. Only a few viruses require work at BSL3 or 4.