starting strength gym
Page 2142 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11421642204220922132214021412142214321442152219222422642 ... LastLast
Results 21,411 to 21,420 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I am noticing a lot of ugly inner city motherfuckers and antifa types walking around in Black Lives Matter shirts the past week.
    At least they still won't look me in the eye.
    Are we gearing up for another round of pre-election riots and election fraud?
    Yes BLM are only active around election times. Don’t you remember?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    A lot of would-be lynch mobs are going to disappear into the wilderness and never come back in that case.
    I don’t mean to be rude but how do you think you will fare better than South Africans? Who have to turn their homes into fortified compounds and frequently undergo attacks at night.
    Anyone that comes for you in your home will have the advantage of numbers and surprise. And they always have the option of just burning it down Waco style.
    Unless entire towns and communities start mobilizing like what happened in South Africa recently, there’s not much else you can do as a single household. The logistics and strategic situation is against you.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    The timing of this RvW SCOTUS decision 6 months before midterms isn't suspicious at all, is it?[/url]
    Not really, each Justice has 4 clerks (based on what I’ve heard so take it with a grain of salt) so realistically it’s likely 1 of 16 people that leaked it. They almost certainly leaked it independently of any other input purely because two things are lacking.
    Timing – 6 months before the midterms is not great timing. 6 weeks or 6 days before the elections would be better as it would remain in the news cycle, and there would be no time to prepare a counter argument or response.
    Lack of support – If this was pre planned you’d see an overwhelming saturation of news, and not only that, you’d have seen it a few days before the release as the news cycle started priming the population to be ready for “abortion” to enter the lexicon again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    In 2020, gas was $1.79, and the shelves were full.
    They are the Left, and I just assume they will cheat, as they did two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    In 2020, gas was $1.79, and the shelves were full.
    I wish people were even THAT smart that this would affect their decision making. I don't have that kind of faith in humanity anymore. Abortion is a sacred cow of the left, and overturning Roe v Wade is their doomsday scenario. They are going to show up in droves in November, no longer demoralized by the shitty state of the country and the many undelivered promises of their Democrat super heroes.

I haven't seen this posted here yet, so I'll go ahead: Scientists Find Microplastics in Human Lung Tissue

Short story, recent study in April found strangely elevated levels of microplastics in human lung tissue samples. Wonder how they could've gotten there?

I honestly think they've lost it, but it's tenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It takes some time from when the mandate is dropped to when people actually stop wearing masks. How long depends on how hard people fell for the scam, and Italians fell for it hard, but I don’t expect masks to stick around for more than a month. Maybe two.
    What do you wanna bet that by October everyone will be wearing masks again everywhere here?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I don’t mean to be rude but how do you think you will fare better than South Africans? Who have to turn their homes into fortified compounds and frequently undergo attacks at night.
    Anyone that comes for you in your home will have the advantage of numbers and surprise. And they always have the option of just burning it down Waco style.
    Unless entire towns and communities start mobilizing like what happened in South Africa recently, there’s not much else you can do as a single household. The logistics and strategic situation is against you.
    Australians don't really understand rural North America. We don't function as single households in such situations.

Quote Originally Posted by tan125 View Post
    They are the Left, and I just assume they will cheat, as they did two years ago.
    They certainly will try. But it's easier to rig one election that it is 435 and 1/3 of the Senate. At least I hope it is. At any rate, you're supposed to be thinking about Roe v Wade right now, so hush up about elections.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    What do you wanna bet that by October everyone will be wearing masks again everywhere here?
    In Italy? Sure.

starting strength coach development program
    Denninger has a good one today: I'm Just Going To Leave This Here.... in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

The document is attached. The Market Ticker Error: No Outside Links

The rushed “warp speed” development and approval of completely novel Covid-19 mRNA and DNA vaccines pushed
    on millions of people has resulted today in millions of reported injuries and thousands of deaths according to public
    health databases such as VAERS (US), Eduravigilance (EU), Yellow Card (UK) and others. This article reviews some of
    the publicly available documents on Pfizer’s non-clinical development program and points to its deficiencies,
    omissions and gaps that were clearly visible, yet never questioned by the regulators or other health authorities. The
    cursory nature of the entire preclinical program can be briefly summarized as “we did not find any safety signals
    because we did not look for them”. The omissions of standard safety studies and glaring scientific dishonesty in the
    studies that were performed are so obvious that they cannot be attributed to the incompetence of the
    manufacturers and regulators. Rather, the question of wilful negligence should be raised.
    The focus of my review was the scope and adequacy of the program of non-clinical assessment for a novel gene
    therapy vaccine with a brief discussion of relevant regulatory frameworks. I did not dive deeply into the review of
    the results of specific studies. My goal is to illustrate the complete breakdown of the previously known to be
    rigorous ethical drug development process, as well as the shocking negligence on the part of the regulatory agencies
    that are supposed to keep the pharmaceutical manufacturers honest. It turns out that both were highly dishonest
    and pushed an entirely novel technology and product on millions of people without a single well designed safety
    assessment.
    In summary, I have identified the following:
    Finding 1: Pfizer’s program did not include a comprehensive end-to-end test of all components of the final approved
    product. The studies included in the approval package were for a variety of versions of the product with no
    comparability assessments, thus no comprehensive assessment of product safety can be made.
    Finding 2: The toxicity of the Covid 19 vaccine’s mRNA active ingredient was never studied!
    Finding 3: Pfizer claimed absence of potential for “vaccine-elicited disease enhancement” based on studies of an
    animal species that does not get sick from Sars-Cov-2.
    Finding 4: CDC, FDA and Pfizer lied about “vaccine staying in the injection site”.
    Finding 5: Pfizer skipped major categories of safety testing altogether.
    Finding 6: Pfizer used dishonest and self-serving interpretation of regulatory guidelines to avoid routine safety
    testing.
    Finding 7: Both FDA and Pfizer knew about major toxicities associated with gene therapy class of medicines, and
    therefore cannot claim lack of anticipatory knowledge of these risks. This points to intentional fraud and collusion
    between Pfizer and the regulators to push this untested dangerous product on the market.