starting strength gym
Page 2144 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 11441644204420942134214221432144214521462154219422442644 ... LastLast
Results 21,431 to 21,440 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Finally, a legitimate use for prednisone: SARS-CoV-2 vaccination can elicit a CD8 T-cell dominant hepatitis - PMC

Autoimmune hepatitis episodes have been described following SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination but their pathophysiology remains unclear. Here, we report the case of a 52-year-old male, presenting with bimodal episodes of acute hepatitis, each occurring 2-3 weeks after BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination and sought to identify the underlying immune correlates. The patient received first oral budesonide, relapsed, but achieved remission under systemic steroids.
    This won't be reported in the state media.

__________________________________________________ ____

And those of us here in Texas who were impressed by Gov. Abbott's huge gaping pussy over the course of the plandemic now have at least a partial explanation: Abbott Aide Now Soros Lobbyist << Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog

This is very important!
    Biden Handing Over U.S. Sovereignty to WHO

UK government data shows NOBODY should take the COVID vaccines

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And those of us here in Texas who were impressed by Gov. Abbott's huge gaping pussy over the course of the plandemic now have at least a partial explanation: Abbott Aide Now Soros Lobbyist << Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog
    I love Abbott's facial expression as soon as he realizes the magnitude of the question being asked to him.
    Governor Greg Abbott refuses to denounce Klaus schwab and the world economic forum #shorts - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Oh, but our illustrious governor has presidential aspirations! I thought an article recently about him "not ruling out a run" was cute. As if the populist base would have anything to do with him. Makes Abbott look like John Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Oh, but our illustrious governor has presidential aspirations! I thought an article recently about him "not ruling out a run" was cute. As if the populist base would have anything to do with him. Makes Abbott look like John Wayne.
    One of the things I worry about most is that Republicans are going to feel so secure from the Biden administration's godawful performance, that they will pull out all the stops to get an absolute stooge on the ticket to run against him.

How the Biden Administration Creates Policies - YouTube

"When governing we think it's best to assume people are way dumber than we think they are." JP

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    One of the things I worry about most is that Republicans are going to feel so secure from the Biden administration's godawful performance, that they will pull out all the stops to get an absolute stooge on the ticket to run against him.
    Republicans in government are simply lap dogs to the Dems. They're happy to eat up whatever scraps they can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    So...how exactly would we stop this from happening?

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    I don't think we can, other than by straight noncompliance. Maybe we can hope for another Trump or Trump-like figure with the stones to pull us out of this arrangement getting into the white house. But the next inevitable stooge will pull us right back in.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I don't think we can, other than by straight noncompliance. Maybe we can hope for another Trump or Trump-like figure with the stones to pull us out of this arrangement getting into the white house. But the next inevitable stooge will pull us right back in.
    Well, there is DeSantis, Noem, and Gabbard that appear to be patriots and support the constitution. But so did JFK...

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    First and foremost people need to be aware. According to my limited understanding of these matters. US citizens need to make their representatives aware of this. Well, at least make their representatives aware that the citizenry are aware of this. Maybe even get Tucker and other influencers as well as grass roots media outlets and organizations to put more of an emphasis on this topic as opposed to falling for the current distraction tactics that are now dominating the media.
    The only country that has political mechanisms to address this issue (for the time being) is the USA. I don't think any other country of the world can do anything about it. But that doesn't mean that people shouldn't try and influence whoever they can.

Thread by @ClareCraigPath on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

A Twitter bluecheck just suggested that two conservative Supreme Court justices be killed. Twitter (apparently) took no action.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Has someone shown that shedding does occur?..how has it been measured or is it speculated to occur?
    This pivotal paper that came out last year is speculative in nature. However, it is very well thought out and sourced. Indeed, we are starting to see correlation or at least signs and signals that are most probably manifest from the underlying mechanisms discussed in this paper.
    One of the issues discussed and referenced here is that of shedding.
    Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19
    | International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research

https://dpbh.nv.gov/uploadedFiles/dp...1/SENEFF~1.PDF

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post

The only country that has political mechanisms to address this issue (for the time being) is the USA. I don't think any other country of the world can do anything about it. But that doesn't mean that people shouldn't try and influence whoever they can.
    The basis for this is the US Constitution. In other words, the UN doesn’t mean shit. Especially, and most visibly, is financial obligations of which there are none. Ironically, I suppose, this makes the agreements not only unbinding but intentionally fraudulent.