starting strength gym
Page 2147 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 11471647204720972137214521462147214821492157219722472647 ... LastLast
Results 21,461 to 21,470 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    NH Senate Republicans approve bill to make ivermectin available through standing order

-------------
    Christine Anderson MEP
    Dear fellow citizens,
    I recently informed you that since March 1st, negotiations have been underway to hand over - in the event of a pandemic - de facto governmental power over Member States to the WHO.

As announced, I had therefore already submitted a question for written answer to the EU Commission a few weeks ago.

I asked the Commission to what extent it would ensure that the principles of the people' s rule would be respected and that citizens would not be subjected to the arbitrariness of an unelected entity.

The answer I received to my question a few hours ago is clear and brief:

NOT AT ALL !

Check out my video for the exposing facts behind the hostile takeover of our democracies by the international background elites that is taking place right now:
    One-World Government Under the Boot of an Unelected Entity: The EU Seeks to Sign Away Civil Rights to the WHO
    __
    Document links:
    Request: WHO pandemic treaty
    Reply: Answer for question P-000921/22

Quote Originally Posted by dbm77 View Post

Sometimes, seeing an over arcing view can help make your littler perspective make more sense. This is why we must pursue "unity of ideas" and that destructive negative energy, no matter how correct, isn't so helpful because it helps build this divisive cause referenced above. Division is their only tactic and you guys are doing a great job!!!
    I meant to state, you guys are all doing a great job, it came off as you're doing a great job causing division, which is no my intention. I would say this board is generally a good job of displaying unity of ideas not necessarily unity of consensus and agreement and self respect for yourselves and others. I my last paragraph is summed up, they are using divide and conquer and division is their main tactic, and we are doing a good job not diving in I mean that personally, ok guys, have a great Saturday and weekend there!

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Didn't Tulsi already switch to the republican party technically?

Desantis and Gabbard would be a good pair, if they allow us not to starve to death by 2024.
    I don't think there's a requirement that the VP be of the same party as the president, but perhaps it hasn't been politically viable.

I wouldn't vote for Tulsi from what I've seen. Although she's fairly logical, she just doesn't seem very smart.

How about Desantis/Pompeo? Or slightly less electable Pompeo/Desantis? Or is Pompeo considered a deep state war monger?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    The fact that there are people that after yet again being lied to by anyone in government about a crisis, still think that they need this or that guy to solve things. You really think Trumps gives a fuck about anybody other than himself? Are you really hoping to put your life into that guy's hands and cheer for someone like him? When are you people gonna understand that it's all bullshit? All of it. There's no good or bad or lesser of two evils. There's just a bunch of scumbags fighting each other trying to get into a position of power over YOU.
    Sorry for the rant but seeing somebody describe Trump as having "stones" or saving us in some way, is just embarassing.
    Trump is the only president we've had in a very long time who's even signaled willingness to pull us out of bad international agreements. He halted US funding to the WHO, the same organization that is now going to get to declare "health emergencies" in every member country at the whim of an unelected bureaucrat. I don't think he's perfect or a savior, but had he still been president now, this probably wouldn't be happening. But by all means, just launch into another demeaning holier-than-thou rant about what a "sheep" I am or something. I'm willing to vote for a guy, that means I cheer for him and trust him with my life, right? Also, you completely disregarded the first sentence I typed.

Kathy Barnette Calls Out Dr. Oz and Dave McCormick for Being WEF Members at PA Republican Primary Senate Debate

Kathy Barnette Calls Out Dr. Oz and Dave McCormick for Being WEF Members at PA Primary Senate Debate

-----------------------------------------------------------

The WHO In Charge

Proposed new amendments (“Prov. agenda item 16.2) at "WHO will empower WHO’s Director to declare health emergencies or crises in any nation and to do so unilaterally and against the opposition of the target nation. The Director will be able to declare these health crises based merely on his personal opinion or consideration."

The US gov proposed this amendment. With this, the US gov can seize power from states, and maybe from other nations (as Fauci/USG think they can control WHO).

If WHO declares an emergency, then gives the power back to the Feds to regulate the crisis in the USA, the Fed's regulations would then replace state's rights. BYPASSING THE BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE CONSTITUTION. This power grab is by the WHO (the globalist agenda), and ALSO the US gov

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Kathy Barnette Calls Out Dr. Oz and Dave McCormick for Being WEF Members at PA Republican Primary Senate Debate

Kathy Barnette Calls Out Dr. Oz and Dave McCormick for Being WEF Members at PA Primary Senate Debate

-----------------------------------------------------------

The WHO In Charge
    Well shit. I've been so stunned that all my prior conspiracy theories have already become conspiracy fact, that I've neglected trying to figure out what the pieces of shit might be plotting for us next.

This script they're playing out right now doesn't look good for us plebes, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    How about Desantis/Pompeo? Or slightly less electable Pompeo/Desantis? Or is Pompeo considered a deep state war monger?
    The one thing I know about Pompeo is that he Stands With Israel. At the very least it's the prime focus of his messaging, since he's says it almost every time he opens his mouth.

Jus for the record. I don't know anything about Kathy Barnette. I posted that piece about her to show that the WEF and it's toxicity discussion is becoming an issue important enough that politicians are starting to take notice of. On that same note, politicians in Canada are also taking notice WATCH: PPC Leader Maxime Bernier addresses World Economic Forum visit - The Counter Signal

----------
    Ecuador passes treaty law to circumvent parliament | America'''s Frontline Doctors

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Trump is the only president we've had in a very long time who's even signaled willingness to pull us out of bad international agreements. He halted US funding to the WHO, the same organization that is now going to get to declare "health emergencies" in every member country at the whim of an unelected bureaucrat. I don't think he's perfect or a savior, but had he still been president now, this probably wouldn't be happening. But by all means, just launch into another demeaning holier-than-thou rant about what a "sheep" I am or something. I'm willing to vote for a guy, that means I cheer for him and trust him with my life, right? Also, you completely disregarded the first sentence I typed.
    I agree, Trump was much more good than bad. The media did a good job in making people believe that anyone supporting him in any way must be a lunatic.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    ]The WHO In Charge[/url]
    Again, the WHO (United Nations) doesn’t mean anything binding in the US.

Perhaps the politicians will lay on their backs and pee in the air every time the the WHO declares an emergency. But US citizens will not be legally bound. It’s just a slightly more sophisticated scare tactic.