starting strength gym
Page 2149 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11491649204920992139214721482149215021512159219922492649 ... LastLast
Results 21,481 to 21,490 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Despite the fact that Texas has passed a rather draconian abortion restriction law, Californians continue their unrelenting invasion
    As per usual, the two ends of the spectrum are insane, and the truth lies somewhere in the middle of these two extremes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I actually expect the WEF to be wound down in this decade. If you look at history, it started getting prominent at the turn of the century, when the UN was losing significance because of Russian and Chinese Security Council veto powers. It overshot significantly with Covid, and I guess it is pretty useful as a distraction from the other parts of the global deep state, but the public backlash is just too much for it to be able to operate successfully going forward. It is a shame that Schwab Hitler 2.0 routine is gonna go away, I find him quite entertaining, but alas. The next quasi governing body is gonna be worse, of course.
    You think the WEF is just going to roll over and play dead? These people are demented. I don't think it ends until people actually start doing something about their actions, instead of just talking about how terrible they are on the internet. I.E., have them officially condemned, tried, and jailed. This would be much easier to accomplish if the equivalent of The Mob were not in control of the democratic party at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yeah, nobody voted for that. I, for one, will not comply.
    I'm with you on this. But you know at least half of the population will comply. I don't know that this plan works if only 50% of people will not comply.

It's always the consequences that get you.

"Abortion illegal except for rape and incest"

What do people mean by the "rape" part? Because people respond to incentives. And guaranteed the consequence will be that the number of reported "rapes" go up. There'll be an epidemic in fact.

Is is meant that you just have to claim you were raped and get an abortion? or there actually has to be a specific claim against an individual? or how about a conviction? Does the claim just have to be made to the doctor or to the police? Regardless of what is meant by that claim "abortion except for rape", it's a spectacularly unthought out position.

If it requires a conviction and jailing, well the Babies already born by that point, if it just requires a claim, well you've just re legalised abortion, providing the Mother lies about it (and provided ammunition for feminists to claim a rape explosion so we need more money)

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Attempting to illegally intimidate judges at their homes without penalty is the new American way as long as you're one of the sanctioned thugs of the regime.
    It's quite amazing isn't it? And apparently half the fucking country doesn't see it other than how the corrupt state media portrays their daily talking points of propaganda and subversion.

So, who, exactly, is promoting these talking points?? And why?? Don't they realize their children will suffer the consequences of authoritarianism just like the rest of us?

Think about it. We're so far beneath them they don't give a fucking shit.

Once you realize that, you'll know what we're up against...

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    It's quite amazing isn't it? And apparently half the fucking country doesn't see it other than how the corrupt state media portrays their daily talking points of propaganda and subversion.
    I think more people than you'd think are starting to realize what's going on. Think about the fact that CNN is going under and has lost nearly all of their viewers - that means they have lost most of viewers who are liberal. You gotta remember 80%+ of people are fairly normal.

Boston University now charges undergrads $80K per year, not including health insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    You think the WEF is just going to roll over and play dead? These people are demented. I don't think it ends until people actually start doing something about their actions, instead of just talking about how terrible they are on the internet. I.E., have them officially condemned, tried, and jailed. This would be much easier to accomplish if the equivalent of The Mob were not in control of the democratic party at the moment.
    I think that the people running the WEF will recalibrate to another institution. They do that every couple of decades when they draw too much attention to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Boston University now charges undergrads $80K per year, not including health insurance.
    Higher tuition than MIT, Yale, Harvard…(but in family).

Still alive in WA.

My GP agreed to give me a temporary exemption from vaccination as I was infected. But the dogs in charge changed them from 4 months to 3 months. So I've got 2 months of work once they medically clear me at the end of this one. Yeah, they still didn't clear me cos my dad died, and then I got covid and my training motivation dropped for a few weeks and my back pain increased. Amazing proof that sets of 5 squats and deads works. I'm back into it now but physio gave me an extra month to get set again. Just another blessing that I've been paid weekly since Dec 21 when many others have been sacked.

On another note, thank you Rip, I made your mom's fried chicken for my mum and family on Mother's Day (now parents and caregivers day) and it was the best fried chicken she's ever had. We paired it with Mac n cheese and followed by pear and apple crumble. Can you please do a dessert recipe?

starting strength coach development program
    As per usual, Russ Brand hits right on the money. This time about Gates and the WHO

Uh oh… What’s He Up To Now?