starting strength gym
Page 2151 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11511651205121012141214921502151215221532161220122512651 ... LastLast
Results 21,501 to 21,510 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansan View Post
    I would like to know how many of the younger patients that died of "COVID" also had a history of vaping and/or smoking. I bet it's high.

Also, here's a thought to add to the conspiracy theories...
    Another reason the dems pushed the vax so hard (besides control, power, etc) is because Trump is responsible for the vax. It was made during his watch and he made it possible.
    They know it is shit.
    When he announces he is running again, the facts start to come out about how bad it really is (it's starting to trickle in now, ie, JJ vax not recommended).
    Then they blame Trump for all of the problems (We trusted him! He lied to us! He is responsible for this vaccine that is hurting so many people, blah blah)
    Long shot? maybe, but I don't put anything past these fuckers.
    Hold on a minute, I thought I was the conspiracy theorist around here! But this one has legs for sure. I never could quite figure out why DJT was so on board with the vax.

Trump is a self-proclaimed germ-o-phobe and not knowledgable about about medicine at all. A virus outbreak hit him right in the sweet spot. He had no choice but to trust the experts. Unfortunatley his "expert" was fauci.
    His response was admirable and impressive, but misguided.

I would like to know how many of the younger patients that died of "COVID" also had a history of vaping and/or smoking. I bet it's high.

Also, here's a thought to add to the conspiracy theories...
    Another reason the dems pushed the vax so hard (besides control, power, etc) is because Trump is responsible for the vax. It was made during his watch and he made it possible.
    They know it is shit.
    When he announces he is running again, the facts start to come out about how bad it really is (it's starting to trickle in now, ie, JJ vax not recommended).
    Then they blame Trump for all of the problems (We trusted him! He lied to us! He is responsible for this vaccine that is hurting so many people, blah blah)
    Long shot? maybe, but I don't put anything past these fuckers.
    Regarding vaping and smoking here in Michigan, there have been multi billion dollar "settlements" with tobacco companies paid directly to the state, not the victims.

The payment amounts from the tobacco companies are coincidentally tied to their profits.

Once vaping became more popular than smoking cigarettes, Michigan's governor declared vaping to be a state wide health risk and shut down many small businesses who helped people quit smoking cigarettes.

They never mentioned the "coincidental" contamination of some vaping products with Vitamin E Acetate as a reason for the ban and a spike in lung related deaths in our younger population...

I was thinking the same thing. But more because of the current acceptance legally regarding Pot. I am sure that there has been an exponential increase in it's use and frequency of use. And this usage probably went even higher during the lockdowns.
    My Grandma had a saying - "Having too much of a good thing, is good for nothing".
    Cannabis and the Heart- April 18 2019 - YouTube

Trump is a self-proclaimed germ-o-phobe and not knowledgable about about medicine at all. A virus outbreak hit him right in the sweet spot. He had no choice but to trust the experts. Unfortunatley his "expert" was fauci.
    His response was admirable and impressive, but misguided.
    If I understood Atlas’s book correctly, Trump had Pence lead the Covid task force. It was Pence who deferred to Birx and Fauci. Gentlemanly and chummy-like.

------
    A beautiful message from Tanzania!
    REPORT FROM TANZANIA – MORE GOOD NEWS FROM AFRICA! – Credence ECHN extra pages

----------
    And the joke continues. I don't know how even vaccine pushers can't see through this bull shit.
    A possible silver lining could be that these guys are getting scared about the Pfizer docs and their legal ramifications. But I am certainly not getting my hopes up.
    Kids Vaccine Efficacy Requirement is GONE! | Peter Marks Drops the 50% rule | Regulatory Standards - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Trump is the only president we've had in a very long time who's even signaled willingness to pull us out of bad international agreements. He halted US funding to the WHO, the same organization that is now going to get to declare "health emergencies" in every member country at the whim of an unelected bureaucrat. I don't think he's perfect or a savior, but had he still been president now, this probably wouldn't be happening. But by all means, just launch into another demeaning holier-than-thou rant about what a "sheep" I am or something. I'm willing to vote for a guy, that means I cheer for him and trust him with my life, right? Also, you completely disregarded the first sentence I typed.
    Let's say Trump runs for president, you vote him, your vote counts, and he wins, and you are right, he saves us from the bad guys. What about 4 years after that?
    You realize how ridiculous of an idea is to choose one of two people every 4 years to run the country? Do you realize, now more than ever, that the president does not, in fact, run anything?
    The whole system is ludicrous and flawed, but you guys have been stuck with it for a very long time and have learned to love it somehow.
    I'm not saying you are a sheep, but I am saying you are still slave to this system because you still think voting counts or one person can make things better.
    I say you make things better for yourself, and mabye those around you if you can. That's the best you can do and hope for. Everything else you have no control over

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. But more because of the current acceptance legally regarding Pot. I am sure that there has been an exponential increase in it's use and frequency of use. And this usage probably went even higher during the lockdowns.
    My Grandma had a saying - "Having too much of a good thing, is good for nothing".
    Cannabis and the Heart- April 18 2019 - YouTube
    Pot doesn't make you unhealthy. But I bet a lot of pot smokers also have habits that do make then unhealthy, like not working out, eating fast food, not sleeping well or sleeping too much. You know, usual unhealthy stuff. Cannabis is not for everyone, some people can do it on a regular basis and still be highly functional, others just get lost in it, which I think is probably the majority of the users, like any other drug. These individuals were probably not functional and unhealthy to begin with