starting strength gym
Page 2153 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 11531653205321032143215121522153215421552163220322532653 ... LastLast
Results 21,521 to 21,530 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I posted this 3 weeks ago. Does anybody have an update? All I can find besides the original story is this: Fertilizer producer says UP shipment restrictions could threaten crops - Trains
    So, what the fuck is really going on here? Because a lot of people are going to be very surprised next year about $15 bread.
    As Yuri Bezmenov urged us to notice; Conspiracies are very real.
    There are so many coincidences now that the simplest, most probable logical explanation is a coordinated effort to raise food prices and create shortages.

Hunger has been a widely-promoted part of the Communist revolutionary playbook for a long time.
    It reminds me of the initial justifications from the Bolsheviks that began the process of the Holodomor genocide; the great leaders claimed that a hungry population would keep its "revolutionary spirit".

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I totally agree with you. However, just like any new cool drug that enters the market if you're not responsible with it, there can be ramifications. Even with CBD.
    Marijuana, THC and CBD should be viewed as medicine.
    Medicines can be abused, taken incorrectly or cause side effects.
    Compared to most cool, new pharmaceutics, it is incredibly inexpensive, has a very good safety profile and has a much longer track record of human use.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi
    the great leaders claimed that a hungry population would keep its "revolutionary spirit".
    "Anabolic hormonal milieu" is the modern term.

More brilliance: Biden's observations on strength and hypertrophy. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I understand that personal experience is not terribly pertinent, but I don’t know of a single smoker who caught a bad case of Covid.
    I also agree that personal experience is not pertinent, but I do know some ex-smokers that caught a bad case of lung cancer and some that acquired a CVA.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post

“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” - Joe Biden

He does seem to have a funny habit of saying unfiltered truths "by accident".

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post

He was selected specifically to humiliate and demoralize US citizens.

I really can't believe they keep foisting this corrupt cadaver in front of us.

This guy is like a shady, shitty used car salesman from back in the 70s.

Anthony Colpo is back with another article.

A Message to the ‘Vaccinated’: You Got Screwed (Part 1)

If you believe you did the right thing by getting injected with the Brave New World concoctions being passed off as COVID ‘vaccines’, then you are terribly mistaken. If the truth hurts, you may want to have some Panadol handy while reading this article.

A Message to the ‘Vaccinated’: You Got Screwed (Part 1) – Anthony Colpo

I almost got through 2000 Mules before my carefactor ran out...I really don't care who won your election, but it seems fairly clear there was a lot of shitfuckery.

What it left with me with is the same feeling after watching The Big Short (a much better film) and any other expose of corrupt shenanigans - mostly sadness that people generally don't care or can't get off social media long enough to educate themselves about a topic they're not familiar with. The perpetrators don't get punished, just like Fauci and the lockdowners won't get punished. Just like the Bankers continued on paying themselves massive bonuses after the GFC, the 'health experts' will be dragged out by the msm to lead the herd through the next 'health emergency'.

The Pfizer documents will keep spilling out, but will the masses give a shit? Will any of them go to jail? The lack of outrage is possibly the most confusing thing about this entire mess.

For those that enjoy Anthony Colpo's rantings, he has a new one out.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    This is the most insightful thing you've ever said. More of this, and less of these stupidass meme-things I have to keep deleting.

starting strength coach development program
    The Dalai Lama speaks in defense of whites more than any other prominent figure in the world. Glad someone's doing it, since it seems the essence of "white privilege" in the west is having your life ruined whenever you defend your own countrymen.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    This is exactly it. He was chosen as a living effigy of the "obsolete white male". He's the "stupid-white-guy-in-tv-commercials" elevated to its final form.