starting strength gym
Page 2166 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 11661666206621162156216421652166216721682176221622662666 ... LastLast
Results 21,651 to 21,660 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I think the way back machine is going to be axed pretty soon. It certainly is a very important tool.
    Be careful what you stand behind. VERSION #2.

This is the same screenshot that you’ll find if you simply go the WITS website and seek the information linked to HS 6 digit Product 300215. Now the Test kits are ‘Medical’ - being shipped worldwide in 2018. You’ll notice that the page was last refreshed at 10:05 pm ET. This means that not even a day later, the page had been changed. Altered. To hide the fact that these ‘COVID-19 Test kits’ were being pre-shipped all over the globe to prepare for over 2 years of lies and fraud.

This is appalling. This is beyond appalling. It’s a kid with chocolate all over their face who claims to hate chocolate. It’s also a seriously rusty nail in a large deluxe coffin built for criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    It also needs to be realized that we have safe and effective treatments that work!
    On that same token, how many people when coming to hospital for serious symptoms are treated incorrectly, which either doesn't effect/address the problems or even exacerbates them?
    Professor Grantham's assumption has always been that there are no other treatments than the "vaccines." He's just doing his job, as he perceives it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    They're pretty good about explaining their sources. With some looking you should be able to find it pretty easily. Or we could just skip the rigmarole and agree that you will find the data, definition, and source to be unreliable, and you can disregard these data in their entirety.
    My god, man, how many times do we have to show you that the data is shit, that it's always been shit, and it's that way on purpose, for the money? You're like listening to NPR: total absolute commitment to the story, and all facts to the contrary be damned to hell.

I don't know absolute numbers, because absolute numbers will not tell you whether the vaccine is harmful or beneficial. If you vaccinate a small group of people with a harmful vaccine, you will have a small absolute number of people harmed. If you vaccinate a large number of people with a vaccine that is partially protective, but not perfectly protective, you may still have a large absolute number of deaths. Rates are more informative, and I've already posted a link to death rates broken out by vaccination status.
    And so have I. You have ignored it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I think the way back machine is going to be axed pretty soon. It certainly is a very important tool.
    Be careful what you stand behind. VERSION #2.
    One more data point for the Professor to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    After hanging out with my friend and his new girlfriend two days ago, I found out she tested positive for COVID yesterday. I said "OK" and I have been just continuing to live my life. Bench press PR coming later today. Somehow, I think I'm gonna be fine.
    Would you have done anything differently two months ago, or a year ago?

Here's some helpful advice from the mental health experts:

Seven Ways to Change from a Human Doing to a Human Being | Psychology Today

What's a Human Doing?
    We live in an achievement culture that worships at the altar of accomplishment. Growing up or living in today’s world means being bombarded by messages telling us that we must “do” things (really well!) to be valued in our society (and to value ourselves). However it’s measured, whether with grades, sports victories, admission into the best schools, accumulation of wealth, status, or power, just to name a few, it can become the basis for our self-identity and self-esteem. In being seduced (or brainwashed) by these messages, you may transmogrify from a human being to a human doing.

Human doings only feel good about themselves when they are accomplishing things. To prove themselves, they use some measurable criteria which can range from financial or professional status to seemingly trivial things, such as how many steps they take in a day (fitness trackers are insidious reinforcers of human doingness) or the cleanliness of their households. Human doings are often “list people” who wake up every day with a tally of tasks and they are not satisfied or happy at the end of the day unless they crossed off, every item on the list.

Human doings live in a constant state of discomfort that causes them to feel as if they must achieve and be successful or they are worthless people undeserving of love. This relationship between achievement and self-esteem becomes the basis for their own self-love. Having internalized their perceptions of being a human doing from their parents or culture, they come to love themselves only when they achieve success, and experience self-loathing when they are not doing, or they fail at doing.

What’s a Human Being?
    Human beings believe that their self-worth is defined not by their accomplishments, but rather by their values, attitudes, and beliefs; their determination and effort; and how they treat people (all much kinder and gentler bases for self-evaluation). They are able to resist the tsunami of unhealthy messages from our achievement culture and make deliberate choices based on who they are and what is important to them. Human beings gain satisfaction and validation from being honest, considerate, and responsible, among other things. They also have control over what primarily affirms their self-esteem, so the vicissitudes of achievement (i.e., the inevitable failures that are a natural part of the human condition) don’t have an outsized impact on how they feel about themselves.
    Just what we need in today's world: more people jerking off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Professor Grantham's assumption has always been that there are no other treatments than the "vaccines." He's just doing his job, as he perceives it.
    We also have 100s ( possibly 1000s) of skilled physicians proficient in all stages of the pathology. Many of them are very willing and able to teach other doctors who are open to such training. Unfortunately these good people are under constant scrutiny and sanctions.
    Since we knew no local Israeli doctor who had any idea on how to treat her, my wife was guided through her treatment over the phone from someone who lives in Sweden. The only advice an Israeli doctor could give was to do nothing until you can't breathe and then go to the hospital. And we all know what happens when it gets to that stage. Not a vax and not even a mask will help you then!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's some helpful advice from the mental health experts:

Seven Ways to Change from a Human Doing to a Human Being | Psychology Today

Just what we need in today's world: more people jerking off.
    This describes a bum, which is also precisely what the world needs more of.

Denninger: You Rat Bastard

If Musk burns to death in a Tesla that spontaneously combusts I will cheer the flesh being broiled alive off every bone in his body.
    I don't really have any opinion on his complaints, but it was pretty amusing to see Musk eviscerated for something so unexpected.

UN IPCC Scientist Blows Whistle on Lies About Climate, Sea Level

the 80-year-old Swedish scientist also slammed the shady tactics used by climate alarmists and the lobbyists they work with to suppress the real facts and demonize those who contradict their alarmist narrative. “If you write an excellent paper in a peer-reviewed journal, but they don’t like it, they write to the journal and tell them they cannot write things like that, it’s against the general consensus,” said Mörner, who has published hundreds of peer-reviewed papers on a wide range of scientific subjects. “They even put those journals on a black list. This is a shady thing going on. We don’t work like that in real science.”

Instead of science, Mörner suspects that the behind-the-scenes promoters of the man-made warming hypothesis have dark, ulterior motives. “I think the ultimate thing is that they want a government for the whole globe, and that is a weird idea,” Mörner said, criticizing the Rockefeller dynasty and global efforts to keep developing countries from developing under the guise of saving the climate. “This is the hope of controlling everything. It is autocracy. It is really bad. Nobody should rule like that. But everybody has had these strange dreams — small countries of being larger, and empires wanting to be super-empires, and then they collapse. We have a whole history full of that. This globalism is a dangerous thing.”

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I have, but my anecdotes aren't any more useful than yours.
    And herein lies the critical difference; your evidence must be undisputable in order to justify approving a medical treatment, while my anecdotes only need to be plausible or circumstantially supported.

The burden of proof is on the person attempting to prove the vaccines are safe.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Can I ask what makes this a "nasty" virus? Again, how is this particularly nasty?
    Because Frank covid like many events these days has truly become in the history of viruses a virus that lends itself to the misinformation trope.