starting strength gym
Page 2170 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11701670207021202160216821692170217121722180222022702670 ... LastLast
Results 21,691 to 21,700 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

This is brilliant! It sums up the last two years rather succinctly.
    COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? - PMC

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Forgive me if I'm repeating myself but this approach has helped me understand how patriotic and Rightъ, it is that Putin doesn't apologize for Russia's Stalinist past.
    There is no patriotism at all in a pro Stalinist stance. As I said many times, a large majority of the population in Eastern Europe is very receptive to the old system. It is largely pragmatic instead of patriotic or whatever - a majority of the population felt that their lives were better forty years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is brilliant! It sums up the last two years rather succinctly.
    COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? - PMC
    Best summary so far. Read the whole thing. This is particularly offensive:

Neither Anthony Fauci, the CDC, WHO nor any medical governmental establishment has ever offered any early treatment other than Tylenol, hydration and call an ambulance once you have difficulty breathing. This is unprecedented in the entire history of medical care as early treatment of infections is critical to saving lives and preventing severe complications. Not only have these medical organizations and federal lapdogs not even suggested early treatment, they attacked anyone who attempted to initiate such treatment with all the weapons at their disposal—loss of license, removal of hospital privileges, shaming, destruction of reputations and even arrest.[2]

A good example of this outrage against freedom of speech and providing informed consent information is the recent suspension by the medical board in Maine of Dr. Meryl Nass’ medical license and the ordering of her to undergo a psychiatric evaluation for prescribing Ivermectin and sharing her expertise in this field.[9,65] I know Dr, Nass personally and can vouch for her integrity, brilliance and dedication to truth. Her scientific credentials are impeccable. This behavior by a medical licensing board is reminiscent of the methodology of the Soviet KGB during the period when dissidents were incarcerated in psychiatric gulags to silence their dissent.

Salty Cracker again with the truth:

Elon Breaks The Left ReeEEeE Stream 05-18-22 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Didn't know that thanks. And I did test positive. Folks at CVS tested me while I was in the room. A part of me wanted them to bc I wanted to test negative, and have just a plain old cold. No dice.

And to the poster above who replied also, I promise - I am not a hypochondriac. I am well aware that colds and flus have been around. I was just sharing some frustration with the board, and some of it was misguided (ie, the McCullough part).
    If you keep getting tested and keep distinguishing the flu from covid, you are the cause of your frustration

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    If the vaccine is such a killer, then why haven't we seen millions of deaths?
    Let's go out and mow down a dozen cyclists; the excessive death curve will not even budge, and we will be able to conclude that driving on cycle lanes is not that dangerous.

I think there is a difference between dying of a viral disease that you might, or might not, catch, and even when you catch it might, or might not, kill you, versus dying because you were *forced* to inject something against' your will.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    The fatal flaw of American patriots, which IMHO has contributed mightily to the destruction of our great country, is trying to use Logic and Reason to defend all of our positions...
    This board may be the best example of what you said.
    After providing all of the data, spoon feeding it to the lazy and pointing out the moon-sized holes in the Vaxxer claims, here we are once again talking about the eternal Covid demon that can only be slain by high priest Fauci and his magical quackery.

95% effective, Covid twice, trusting the tests*, trusting big pharma companies with huge financial motives led by non-scientists, denying that withheld data are real even though it is easily searchable, far-fetched justifications for athletes collapsing, sudden, never before seen, unexplainable health problems etc. On and on and on. Really??? Still????

*Don't know if the board ever went over Rapid antigen testing. Two problems:
    1. Their effectiveness was validated by PCR tests, which we know CANNOT be used for this purpose.
    2. The exact nature of the tests is proprietary and cannot be evaluated by third parties.

From now on, if I talk about Covid, it will only be to ridicule or shame people.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Best summary so far. Read the whole thing. This is particularly offensive:
    Thanks Gilead and Rip for this. Saved a copy in PDF format, since I assume this won't stay online for too long.