starting strength gym
Page 2172 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 11721672207221222162217021712172217321742182222222722672 ... LastLast
Results 21,711 to 21,720 of 30198

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    2. The exact nature of the tests is proprietary and cannot be evaluated by third parties.
    This is incredibly important and as much as it pains me to say it, Linus was wrong and Stallman and Theo de Raadt were right all along.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Did they mention any of this?:
    Yes, there is a shit ton of "don't let a crisis go to waste" going on here.

Whatever happened to just plain crazy? Did we forget about crazy or have the extreme leftists normalized it to a degree where nothing is crazy anymore?

Don't get me started on all the anomalies with this situation, just like any other time some nutbag goes off who "coincidentally" was previously identified by police and the F'nBI as a threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Professor Grantham's assumption has always been that there are no other treatments than the "vaccines." He's just doing his job, as he perceives it.
    False. I don't have issue with other treatments. However none are as effective against severe disease in as many circumstances as vaccines are.

My god, man, how many times do we have to show you that the data is shit, that it's always been shit, and it's that way on purpose, for the money?
    Ah. How many people have died due to infection with viruses from the omicron lineage in the US since the beginning of the year then?

Behold, one of the greatest Freudian slips ever:

Bush: “The decision of one man to launch an unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq… I mean Ukraine.”

I find it very curious how these guys keep "accidentally" confessing their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Behold, one of the greatest Freudian slips ever:

Bush: “The decision of one man to launch an unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq… I mean Ukraine.”

I find it very curious how these guys keep "accidentally" confessing their crimes.
    It's no accident. Mr 911 is just paying his dues.

They enjoy fucking around with us like this, it's part of the game...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    False. I don't have issue with other treatments. However none are as effective against severe disease in as many circumstances as vaccines are.
    This is complete bullshit. The "other treatments" haven't been tried in severely ill patients, because the "other treatments" haven't been approved for use by the Bureaucrats in Charge.

Ah. How many people have died due to infection with viruses from the omicron lineage in the US since the beginning of the year then?
    We don't know. Because the data is shit. As I have mentioned. It is very difficult to deal with your extreme level of obtuse.

This is complete bullshit. The "other treatments" haven't been tried in severely ill patients, because the "other treatments" haven't been approved for use by the Bureaucrats in Charge.

We don't know. Because the data is shit. As I have mentioned. It is very difficult to deal with your extreme level of obtuse.
    I guess he didn't watch the Kary Mullis video I posted earlier.

Mark, I have mostly stayed quiet here because in this company I feel like the dumbest guy in the room. Didn’t Dr. Khori say that the problem, at least with Ivermectin, was that it hadn’t been used until patients were deathly ill, on ventilators and so forth?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    The inactivated polio vaccine does not prevent infection of the GI tract. In 99% of kids, infection with poliovirus will probably look the same regardless of vaccination status. Inactivated polio vaccine prevents spread to the CNS and subsequent paralysis. The diphtheria vaccine is directed against the toxin produced by the bacteria and prevents the systemic effects of that toxin. It's not well studied, but I'd be stunned if it prevents infection. If anything it drive selection of toxin-deficient strains that are still able to infect but do not cause severe disease. The smallpox vaccine can be given after exposure, and will lessen the severity of disease in those people after an infection with variola virus has already been established.
    Like many young people, I got vaccinated so I wouldn't infect those in worse circumstances. I was deceived and manipulated. Professor Grantham says I should have known, just as he did, that preventing infection isn't part of the deal - not even for the most well known, historically significant vaccines. If only I were as diligent as Grantham.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    Didn’t Dr. Khori say that the problem, at least with Ivermectin, was that it hadn’t been used until patients were deathly ill, on ventilators and so forth?
    If it was used at all. Many hospitals prohibited its use. For example: Maine doctor suspended, ordered to undergo psych evaluation for spreading COVID-19 'misinformation' - TheBlaze

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? - PMC

When this pandemic started, hospitals were ordered by the CDC to follow a treatment protocol that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of patients, most of whom would have recovered had proper treatments been allowed.[43,44] The majority of these deaths could have been prevented had doctors been allowed to use early treatment with such products as Ivermectin, hydroxy-chloroquine and a number of other safe drugs and natural compounds. It has been estimated, based on results by physicians treating the most covid patients successfully, that of the 800,000 people that we are told died from Covid, 640,000 could have not only been saved, but could have, in many cases, returned to their pre-infection health status had mandated early treatment with these proven methods been used. This neglect of early treatment constitutes mass murder. That means 160,000 would have actually died, far less than the number dying at the hands of bureaucracies, medical associations and medical boards that refused to stand up for their patients. According to studies of early treatment of thousands of patients by brave, caring doctors, seventy-five to eighty percent of the deaths could have been prevented.[43,44]
    We've discussed this for 2 years, look it up.