starting strength gym
Page 2181 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11811681208121312171217921802181218221832191223122812681 ... LastLast
Results 21,801 to 21,810 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Jovan, I have no desire to squabble with you over minute details. Yes I'm living in Russia and have become a 100% Russophile. Rip can share my IP addresses for proof lol.

Perhaps I misunderstood your response to my post about admiration for Russia for not apologizing for Every Damn Victory over others from its past.
    I interpreted your response as:

You fired back that many Russians/Eastern Europeans are NEGATIVE about Stalinism, when I stated that Russians are neutral or positive about this past, which I posited leads to much stronger social cohesion and patriotism.

Why did you bring up the apologist portion of the Russian population (which EVERY NATION has, but which I think Russia does a much better job of keeping on the fringes of public discourse); why was that so important to specify, if you yourself do not find him and the other "dirty" parts of Russia's history repulsive? Who cares if a sizable minority wants its government to apologize for its past, if we've demonstrated that such policies destroy societies and Patriotism in the youth?
    (Have I demonstrated that well enough?)

I will not go on about this further if that is not why you brought up that some Russians are ashamed of Stalin.
    I never said nor intimated that Russians are negative about Stalin. I even said they were positive about him. I just said that this positive attitude has nothing to do with patriotism, but with practical reasons. I mean, a lot of people have read Generalplan Ost, so of course they are gonna favor the guy who prevented it from happening. You seem to be interpreting what I say as the opposite of what I say. I suspect you do the same when you try to understand the Russian attitude towards many things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I see no point in continuing to try to engage with Dr. Grantham.
    Fair enough. It's your world Coach. I'm easy to find if someone wants to have a real conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    What's even the point in asking him to explain things as if he was in charge?
    I think a lot of people here on the board are bummed out because they still got friends and family who believe the Covid fairytale, so arguing with Dr Grantham is kind of like arguing with them. I think this is useless. Itomo said it best in early 2020, everybody has to come to terms with the fact that they were duped in their own time. I don’t see a whole lot of sense in speeding up their journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Fair enough. It's your world Coach. I'm easy to find if someone wants to have a real conversation.
    I didn't ask you not to post. I just said that our attempts to engage have proven pointless.

You expect to get paid $10,000 on the strength of 2 propaganda pieces from the state media? Seriously?
    Don't be silly. First, I only quoted those two sources because they're not exactly "leftist" media outlets. I actually checked the latest excess death data set myself to verify the 1M number and work out how many of these predate the large-scale vaccination drives (i.e. the 500,000 number).

Second, I know that you've convinced yourself that any data that conflicts with your beliefs is a lie. But I'd really like to know how you rationalize the excess death stats away. Mortality data is available at county level. So do you think every county coroner is making up deaths that simply didn't happen? Or do you accept that there were all these excess deaths, but they're from the vaccines? Even the ones that happened before the vaccines were available? Or is it just total coincidence that the excess death numbers are close to the reported COVID death numbers? And that they happened in waves that coincide with the COVID waves?

Anyway, I obviously don't expect to get paid anything from you. I don't need or want your money. But all that stuff about honor and integrity in your "Corporate Culture" statement? Just words, I guess. If you actually believed any of it, you'd want to live up to it even when dealing with people you disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by lazygun37 View Post
    Don't be silly. First, I only quoted those two sources because they're not exactly "leftist" media outlets. I actually checked the latest excess death data set myself to verify the 1M number and work out how many of these predate the large-scale vaccination drives (i.e. the 500,000 number).

Second, I know that you've convinced yourself that any data that conflicts with your beliefs is a lie. But I'd really like to know how you rationalize the excess death stats away. Mortality data is available at county level. So do you think every county coroner is making up deaths that simply didn't happen? Or do you accept that there were all these excess deaths, but they're from the vaccines? Even the ones that happened before the vaccines were available? Or is it just total coincidence that the excess death numbers are close to the reported COVID death numbers? And that they happened in waves that coincide with the COVID waves?

Anyway, I obviously don't expect to get paid anything from you. I don't need or want your money. But all that stuff about honor and integrity in your "Corporate Culture" statement? Just words, I guess. If you actually believed any of it, you'd want to live up to it even when dealing with people you disagree with.
    Oh go shove this self-righteous garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by lazygun37 View Post
    Yes, they are.

Most importantly, you're actually attributing all the excess deaths to Covid, and not all the unintended consequences of the response to Covid? The lockdowns which resulted in delayed diagnoses for actual serious diseases like cancer and diabetes, suicides as the result of psychological stress on unstable people, the adverse effects of masks on normal humans who need to breathe clean air, etc etc etc. And the obvious and admitted intentional and fraudulant coding of deaths as "COVID-19" when, e.g., a gunshot was the actual cause of death? We have posted this information on this thread for 2 years, and it is widely known.

It appears that you have convinced yourself that nobody is lying but me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I I don't see a whole lot of sense in speeding up their journey.
    I don't think it is possible to speed up that journey. You either get or you don't. Most people that were latter adaptors did not achieve their insight through any rational reasoning. It usually comes about through an event that comes out of left field that shakes up a fundamental understanding of ones reality. They then they start perceiving reality through a different lense that allows them to connect the dots.
    It's kinda like strength training. Some people get it and some people just don't. No matter what you tell them.

Yes, they are.

Most importantly, you're actually attributing all the excess deaths to Covid, and not all the unintended consequences of the response to Covid? The lockdowns which resulted in delayed diagnoses for actual serious diseases like cancer and diabetes, suicides as the result of psychological stress on unstable people, the adverse effects of masks on normal humans who need to breathe clean air, etc etc etc. And the obvious and admitted intentional and fraudulant coding of deaths as "COVID-19" when, e.g., a gunshot was the actual cause of death? We have posted this information on this thread for 2 years, and it is widely known.

It appears that you have convinced yourself that nobody is lying but me.
    Our intrepid crusader against hypocrisy was an early and vigorous advocate of the Imperial College Modeling fiasco. Seems, he hasn't learned much of anything in the last two years:

COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I don't think it is possible to speed up that journey. You either get or you don't. Most people that were latter adaptors did not achieve their insight through any rational reasoning. It usually comes about through an event that comes out of left field that shakes up a fundamental understanding of ones reality. They then they start perceiving reality through a different lense that allows them to connect the dots.
    It's kinda like strength training. Some people get it and some people just don't. No matter what you tell them.
    I agree, you just gotta do it.