starting strength gym
Page 2183 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11831683208321332173218121822183218421852193223322832683 ... LastLast
Results 21,821 to 21,830 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Man when I first read this I kinda chuckled. Then I realized you were dead on.

Has there ever really been a time when the US has been in such a precarious position? Ineptitude is the standard now.

And don’t get me wrong, when the jig is up, I have faith in our war fighters.
    They have fought tooth and nail for their pronouns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Alas, you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The way the Chinse currently view Mao is this:
    70% of what he did was good and 30% bad.
    He must be revered as a national hero, even by descendants of those he murdered.
    Patriotism is pragmatic from a geopolitical standpoint.
    I don’t know any Chinese people, so I can’t really say. I think Nicholas and me are talking about the same thing too, but I am trying to explain to him that what he sees as patriotism is more of a pragmatism. Keep in mind that commie propaganda was so over the top that most of us who lived through it see all of this as a joke. I think maybe the Americans take it more seriously, because American propaganda has only become really goofy in the past decade or so. I will be laughing my ass off if the Brandon administration institutes restrictions over monkey AIDS in order to win the elections, so I do kind of hope you are right, but I don’t think the world is this funny.

I guess they think that if we're in a 3-theatre war in November, the Democrats get to stay in the House and Senate.
    Israel will not do a direct attack that will lead to direct conflict. Our leadership just don't have the balls for such a thing unless someone in the Biden admin pushes them into it. Even still, personally I think the chances are low. We have been talking about the danger of Iran for about 20 years and we have still done nothing about it. I think they are happy with the paradigm and the rhetoric is purely to get a foothold or stifle the belt and road intiative corridor connecting china to Iran. It really depends how much this intiative will impede the current globalist agenda as to whether there will be a direct attack.
    If I am wrong and such such an attack were to happen, the tell tale sign will be when you start seeing Israeli upper echelon taking long holidays with their families outside of the country.

I see no point in continuing to try to engage with Dr. Grantham.
    Dr Grantham's past research interests are interesting to say the least:

From his CV (current as of 2016), the last completed research grant he was involved with:

"The TESt-IT project is a multidisciplinary project designed to develop methods to identify biomarkers for a hypothetical person that is developing influenza virus as a bioweapon/bioterror agent. Dr. Milton serves as Principal Investigator, and I am one of eight Co-Investigators. I lead the laboratory that is responsible for the development of biomarkers that 1) differentiate between infection and vaccination, and 2) indicate that a person has been exposed to ferrets."

Published papers include:

Milton DK, Fabian MP, Cowling BJ, Grantham ML, McDevitt JJ (2013) Influenza Virus Aerosols in Human Exhaled Breath: Particle Size, Culturability, and Effect of Surgical Masks. PLoS Pathog 9(3): e1003205. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1003205.

And publications in progress include:

Pantelic J, Grantham ML, Yan J, Wang J, Kang A, Liu F, Albert B, Ehrman SH, Killingly B, Van- Tam J, Milton DK and the EMIT Consortium. Comparison of Influenza Virus Shedding in Exhaled Breath Between Naturally Infected and Experimentally Infected Individuals. Manuscript in Preparation.

He is or was a small part of the intersection between research into flu as a bioweapon and the need to wear masks, with a side-order of vaccination in there for good measure.

BREAKING: U.S. Air Force Base Hosts Drag Queen Story Time

Quote Originally Posted by DylanClarke View Post
    Dr Grantham's past research interests are interesting to say the least
    Prying into his life is inappropriate and unnecessary, homonymous internet poster.

Most importantly, you're actually attributing all the excess deaths to Covid, and not all the unintended consequences of the response to Covid? The lockdowns which resulted in delayed diagnoses for actual serious diseases like cancer and diabetes, suicides as the result of psychological stress on unstable people, the adverse effects of masks on normal humans who need to breathe clean air, etc etc etc. And the obvious and admitted intentional and fraudulant coding of deaths as "COVID-19" when, e.g., a gunshot was the actual cause of death? We have posted this information on this thread for 2 years, and it is widely known.
    This explanation for the excess deaths clearly cannot be correct. The excess deaths came almost entirely in distinct waves that coincided with the COVID infection waves (with the expected couple of weeks lag). You can easily verify this for yourself. None of the things you mentioned make any sense in this context. Delayed diagnoses etc will certainly cause excess deaths, but obviously not with this specific time signature. This is also true of suicides. If anything, I think you'd argue those would track social distancing measures, not infection waves (not the same time signature). Finally the coding of deaths is completely irrelevant here, because we're talking about excess deaths, not deaths coded as COVID.

So, how do you account for the excess death statistics? Again, mortality numbers are available at county level, so they are easy to verify by anybody who does not trust them.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Prying into his life is inappropriate and unnecessary, homonymous internet poster.
    Camel notation. No bueno.