starting strength gym
Page 2184 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11841684208421342174218221832184218521862194223422842684 ... LastLast
Results 21,831 to 21,840 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Prying into his life is inappropriate and unnecessary, homonymous internet poster.
    Is looking at what he's published as a professional really "prying into his life"? Seems like completely fair game to me.

Prying into his life is inappropriate and unnecessary, homonymous internet poster.
    I believe he himself told us we could look him up if we wanted to

Pennsylvania Proves Our Elections Are Corrupt

I guess the retarded plan of voting out tyranny isn't working out.

This was from his public staff page i.e. the information that he wants the public to know about him as an academic.
    What a researcher has been involved in researching is highly relevant to the opinions they give to as an expert.

I disagree with this; I believe Dr. Grantham would invite us to read his research.
    He can correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanClarke View Post
    Dr Grantham's past research interests are interesting to say the least:
    From his CV (current as of 2016), the last completed research grant he was involved with:
    "The TESt-IT project is a multidisciplinary project designed to develop methods to identify biomarkers for a hypothetical person that is developing influenza virus as a bioweapon/bioterror agent. Dr. Milton serves as Principal Investigator, and I am one of eight Co-Investigators. I lead the laboratory that is responsible for the development of biomarkers that 1) differentiate between infection and vaccination, and 2) indicate that a person has been exposed to ferrets."
    Published papers include:
    Milton DK, Fabian MP, Cowling BJ, Grantham ML, McDevitt JJ (2013) Influenza Virus Aerosols in Human Exhaled Breath: Particle Size, Culturability, and Effect of Surgical Masks. PLoS Pathog 9(3): e1003205. doi:10.1371/journal.ppat.1003205.
    And publications in progress include:
    Pantelic J, Grantham ML, Yan J, Wang J, Kang A, Liu F, Albert B, Ehrman SH, Killingly B, Van- Tam J, Milton DK and the EMIT Consortium. Comparison of Influenza Virus Shedding in Exhaled Breath Between Naturally Infected and Experimentally Infected Individuals. Manuscript in Preparation.
    He is or was a small part of the intersection between research into flu as a bioweapon and the need to wear masks, with a side-order of vaccination in there for good measure.
    Where did the grants come from?
    When I see money spent for follow-on research projects that are predicated on a specific conclusion being reached in the original research, it always raises questions in my mind.
    It is a little bit like climate change; If the research concludes or suggests intervention is unnecessary, no more grant money can be justified for the research and a billion dollar wellspring of grant money runs dry.

Quote Originally Posted by lazygun37 View Post
    ...So, how do you account for the excess death statistics? Again, mortality numbers are available at county level, so they are easy to verify by anybody who does not trust them.
    We have been discussing the excess death numbers here for over 2 years.
    No, they do not coincide with Covid peaks.
    The most deadly strain (original strain) only produced excess death comparable to a bad flu season.
    The severely pronounced spike in excess death occurred after mass vaccinations beginning in November of 2020.

These data are easily verifiable. If you do not trust them and want to look it up yourself, you can.

Quote Originally Posted by lazygun37 View Post

So, how do you account for the excess death statistics? Again, mortality numbers are available at county level, so they are easy to verify by anybody who does not trust them.
    It seems to me, and I am no statistician, that COVID mortality was so skewed towards age and co-morbidity, that the reported 15% increase of death for the entire population is basically the same as a 15% increase in the very old and sick. More or less. This is not controversial.

While sad, and plenty of blame to share, COVID and our response to COVID may have shortened the remaining time left by a mostly old and terminal population.

I suspect the 15% number, all cause all age, is closer to 1% if corrected for age and existing conditions. 1% is within normal fluctuations.

Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I disagree with this; I believe Dr. Grantham would invite us to read his research.
    He can correct me if I am wrong.
    You're not winning many arguments, so here is a tip. If you're debating someone who is clearly wrong about a very pertinent issue, don't go on a fishing expedition in a tangentially related area of his professional expertise. He will escape your argument, make you look like a fool, and seem noble for using his real name while your oh-so-edgy opinions hide behind a moniker.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Is looking at what he's published as a professional really "prying into his life"? Seems like completely fair game to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanClarke View Post
    This was from his public staff page i.e. the information that he wants the public to know about him as an academic.
    What a researcher has been involved in researching is highly relevant to the opinions they give to as an expert.
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco decaro
    I believe he himself told us we could look him up if we wanted to
    I don't want to, because it's pointless. His opinions are interesting only if they are representative of Professors of Virology, rather than humans named Michael Grantham with academic appointments in Missouri. And since we can't cross-reference any of your posts with what you've written professionally, it's not fair, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Phase II of the reorganization begins:

Monkeypox: "Fool Me Twice, Shame On Me", by Mike Whitney - The Unz Review

US buys millions of Monkeypox vaccines after Massachusetts case

Isn't it fascinating to sit here, helpless, and watch western civilization cut off its own balls?

__________________________________________________ ________

This needs a bump: COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? - PMC
    They're destroying our country intentionally, and then they will blame it on senility and incompetence, which shall not be criticized. Or, you're a racist misogynous anti semite white nationalist, who probably doesn't even like dogs or cats.

You're not winning many arguments, so here is a tip. If you're debating someone who is clearly wrong about a very pertinent issue, don't go on a fishing expedition in a tangentially related area of his professional expertise. He will escape your argument, make you look like a fool, and seem noble for using his real name while your oh-so-edgy opinions hide behind a moniker.
    I don't want to, because it's pointless. His opinions are interesting only if they are representative of Professors of Virology, rather than humans named Michael Grantham with academic appointments in Missouri. And since we can't cross-reference any of your posts with what you've written professionally, it's not fair, either.
    Oh no, is my score that bad?
    If I have not been clear about this recently, I will reiterate that am not interested in debating this shit anymore.
    We have done so for over two years and the data are very clear.
    This is not a winnable debate; you are trying to apply logic to an illogical situation.

As to investigating the psychological or professional motivations of the criminals, bureaucrats and esteemed men of science who brought us Covid Theater and mandatory vaccinations, I am still very interested; In fact, I believe we should conduct trials.

Dr. Grantham does not work in isolation.
    His behavior is part of a larger pattern we have seen.
    I know you hold scientists, doctors and academia in very high esteem; I do too.... but only when they deserve to be.

Total transparency, full accountability and full responsibility.
    This opinion is only edgy in an ivory tower or a clown-world dystopia.

starting strength coach development program
    At least it tells us he is an actual doctor, not a damned nurse.