starting strength gym
Page 2192 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 11921692209221422182219021912192219321942202224222922692 ... LastLast
Results 21,911 to 21,920 of 30183

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    My last reply was taking the comment in isolation from the broader discussion.
    I have no opinion on the performance of LEOs in the Texas situation.

Rand Paul: "Elitists Want A One World Government; It'''s Not A Conspiracy Theory" | ZeroHedge

It is not a conspiracy or a theory when they openly tell you what they are planning on doing beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Here's how he opens the piece:

This is not true. School Shootings: Horrific but Statistically Rare | City Journal

The only people who benefit from this hysteria are politicians and their parasites.
    Agreed, but the article does provide links to the FBI statistics. I don't necessarily agree with everything I post, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Bro, they weren’t women…
    This is exceptionally cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post

I would consider an active shooter at a school the worst case scenario to respond to. I've always had a soft spot for animals and kids, so I have made the decision and discussed it with my wife. If I do respond to that, off duty or not, I will go in alone. She understands that it's a personal decision, and she knows I couldn't live with myself otherwise. It's not the most tactically sound decision, and solo clearing is very, very slow. I accept the lower chances of success and survival, though. I do not expect everyone, LEO or civilian, to do the same.
    I thought what you described above is required of law enforcement personnel? Isn't there an oath to put the lives of innocent people above their own? Or is that just a guideline? Or is going in solo in that situation considered reckless?

If LEOs arrive on scene and kids are getting murdered, seems like the tactical decision should be to enter the room, even if it takes the lives of a few officers. Although no one knows really happened, I think that's what folks are complaining about. So the real story and explanation needs to be released.

Incidentally, this whole thing, like other school shootings, really smells like conspiracy, color revolution, anti-gun propaganda, etc. No whistleblowers yet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by od1 View Post
    I thought what you described above is required of law enforcement personnel? Isn't there an oath to put the lives of innocent people above their own? Or is that just a guideline? Or is going in solo in that situation considered reckless?

If LEOs arrive on scene and kids are getting murdered, seems like the tactical decision should be to enter the room, even if it takes the lives of a few officers. Although no one knows really happened, I think that's what folks are complaining about. So the real story and explanation needs to be released.

Incidentally, this whole thing, like other school shootings, really smells like conspiracy, color revolution, anti-gun propaganda, etc. No whistleblowers yet, though.
    No man, it’s been ruled on by courts that police are under no obligation to risk their lives to save yours. I posted this the other day as being in Canada, but a friend and I were discussing this, he googled it, and it was actually an American court.

Anthony Colpo’s latest.

The clinical trial evidence is clear: COVID ‘vaccines’ do not save a single life. And the real world evidence resoundingly shows the ‘vaccines’ are neither safe nor effective. New revelations from Argentina further underscore the lengths Pfizer-sponsored researchers will go to in order to convince us otherwise.

A Message to the ‘Vaccinated’: You Got Screwed (Part 2) – Anthony Colpo

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I've spent the last 17 years of my life in front of a computer on my fat ass, occasionally breaking it up with video games and xnxx fap sessions.

So I agree with what David said.

Hindsight is 20/20 though Johnst, and I imagine David would counter with a hypothetical, if your job was to run into a room with a gunman/men and kill them before they killed you, how much information about the environment would you want before you ran in the room?
    I tried to make it clear my question was not in this regard.

However, speaking hypothetically, in this situation, if kids were getting shot in front of me I know what I’d do. Keep in mind I said “in this situation”, assuming hypothetically we are hearing truth about it.

If MY kids were in there I know what lies outside the realm of possibility of what I’d do.

This isn’t badassery talk, but I do know what I can and can’t with in myself.

Thank you so much for your response! You answered many of the questions I was thinking re: training and real life. I appreciate the detailed response.

I donate yearly to police and veteran causes. Yes it’s disheartening to see both go rogue when they do, but thankfully the vast majority do want to serve and protect.

Thanks again.

starting strength coach development program
    My workplace is requiring everyone to come to the office to work at least three days a week starting June 1st. I've been going to the office to work since this whole farce started. It was obvious to me after about 2 weeks that it was an overhyped scam plus my gym is within walking distance of the office so why work there? The bosses released the "back to office" guidelines on Friday which say that masks are "strongly encouraged but not required." But they also say that everyone should put on a mask if another employee asks them to do so when in any individual's office. Why not just say that masks are not required but you can wear one if you want? These fools are always setting up scenarios that cause conflict. So now some freak can come into MY OFFICE and tell me to wear a mask while they are there talking to me I'm supposed to put one on. If someone comes to my office to talk or I go to another coworker's office to ask a question and they ask me to put on a mask I think I'll just tell them that we will communicate through email instead, which of course defeats the whole purpose of physically showing up to the office. What a shit show.