starting strength gym
Page 2194 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11941694209421442184219221932194219521962204224422942694 ... LastLast
Results 21,931 to 21,940 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    With the instructions to not shoot the wrong people. That's the hard part.
    Thing is, the police sometimes get it wrong too. A major argument of mine to Canadians that don’t see guns your way is, I’d rather be shot by accident by a good guy trying to save people, than executed on my knees because nobody tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Anthony Colpo’s latest.

The clinical trial evidence is clear: COVID ‘vaccines’ do not save a single life. And the real world evidence resoundingly shows the ‘vaccines’ are neither safe nor effective. New revelations from Argentina further underscore the lengths Pfizer-sponsored researchers will go to in order to convince us otherwise.

A Message to the ‘Vaccinated’: You Got Screwed (Part 2) – Anthony Colpo
    I hope you read this. Here is Part One: A Message to the ‘Vaccinated’: You Got Screwed (Part 1) – Anthony Colpo

Imagine for a moment, you are the chief medical officer in the state of Sensible, in a country called Rational. Unlike the chief health officers in countries like Australia, you are not a corrupt, prematurely-aged mediocrity but an honest official who really does care about the well-being of your constituents. Your interest is piqued when you hear news of a 'novel' virus emanating from China that is allegedly spreading like wildfire around the world. When citizens of Sensible start exhibiting symptoms of this novel flu, the first thing that strikes you is how these symptoms are essentially identical to those of regular influenza. As it is now winter, there is every likelihood that is exactly what you are dealing with: The seasonal flu.

However, the WHO, Bill Gates (a software mogul with no medical qualifications whatsoever, who sponsors the WHO and harbors a fixation with vaccines and population control), Anthony Fauci (a traitorous shonk who allows US taxpayer money to be funneled to shady Chinese biolabs), and the world's journalists (who collectively struggle to match the combined IQ of a small baboon troop), rabidly insist the new flu is not only novel but uber-deadly. What's more, they are portraying anyone who disagrees as an evil, heartless murderer.

In this situation, wouldn't you immediately set out to determine the actual viral strain present in Sensible patients allegedly presenting with COVID-19? Given that numerous research teams already claim to have isolated Sars-Cov-2, wouldn't you replicate their alleged methods, take samples from the initial wave of patients, test them, and isolate whatever virus is causing their symptoms?

It sounds the perfectly sensible and rational thing to do, right?

Sadly, we do not live in a sensible and rational world.

All around the world, skeptics have been submitting FOI requests to their state and federal health departments, asking two perfectly sensible questions:

Have you isolated, via scientifically valid methods, the virus dubbed "Sars-Cov-2"?
    If so, have you then administered this "Sars-Cov-2" to animals and/or humans under controlled experimental conditions and produced the disease dubbed "COVID-19"?
    Any health department worth its oldest Xerox should have immediately implemented these two steps as a matter of course.

Yet in every instance, the response to FOI requests asking these two eminently reasonable questions has either been "NO" or no response. I myself asked these questions of the hopelessly corrupt South Australian health department, trading as SA Health, via two FOI requests. Despite a massive annual budget of six billion dollars to 'look after' an entire state population of only 1.7 million people (the size of a single borough in many of the world's mega-cities), SA Health has completely ignored me.

It's not hard to work out why: SA Health doesn't have the evidence I requested.

So yes, researchers in China may have taken a strain of one of their hybrid lab-made viruses and dubbed it Sars-Cov-2. But there is no proof whatsoever this is what infected your Uncle Bob, Auntie Martha or Zia Maria when they were diagnosed with "COVID" after having giant Q-tips shoved up their proboscises.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    While getting a haircut, Man received text from his wife: "There’s an active shooter,” she allegedly said in the message “Help. I love you.” He grabs the barber's shotgun and rescued his wife and kid.

Border Patrol officer rushed into Uvalde school with barber’s shotgun to save daughter | The Independent
    More info: Police waited to enter Texas school as shooter went on killing spree
    Jacinto Cazares raced to Robb Elementary School when he heard about the shooting and arrived while police were still gathered outside.

While he anxiously watched the officers standing outside his daughter’s school, he suggested storming into the school building himself along with other civilian bystanders.

“’Let’s just rush in because the cops aren’t doing anything like they are supposed to,’” he said he told other onlookers. “More could have been done.”

“There was at least 40 lawmen armed to the teeth but didn’t do a darn thing [until] it was far too late,” Cazares, the father of 10-year-old victim Jackie Cazares, told ABC News.
    What have we learned over the last couple of years? The purpose of our captured government is to pretend to fail. It doesn't matter if it's purposeful or not...it just is.

It is not sustainable. It will collapse. People will eventually do exactly what Cazares et al did: ignore this corrupt government and do what is necessary to survive. We will return to our foundational principles of governance as the founders prescribed.

Back to my shitty, old man lifts.

If you can get to the end of this video, you win: WEF Davos peak stupidity… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

This from Denninger: Four YEARS Of Warning in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Read Kitsuma's post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

What have we learned over the last couple of years? The purpose of our captured government is to pretend to fail. It doesn't matter if it's purposeful or not...it just is.

lifts.
    Pretending only is purposeful, but that aside…

What are you talking about?

Yet another coincidence. While this is chump change for Faucini, I am sure there are many more coincidences that we are not aware of that will start showing up pretty soon.
    REVEALED: Fauci’s Recent, $10M Monkeypox Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    I would like to know what we are all supposed to do going forward? Is Covid over? If not does it come back every "flu" season? Is everyone supposed to get a booster shot every fall? Do you still get one for the flu? Is the flu still a thing?
    I have been saying to my people at work for more years than I can count, "Who wants to get a shot this year for what the CDC thinks is going to be the most prevalent flu strain?"

The population has been getting "vaccinated" every year for a long time.

The guy in the army reserves has to... if he wants to stay in.

If you can get to the end of this video, you win: WEF Davos peak stupidity… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    After this WEF Annual Summit in Davos, all I can say, is these people have the worst PR department, ever. Is anyone actually sitting down and being paid to think "how are the public going to perceive this?"

starting strength coach development program
    Second, you are right and I'm glad you said it, the bulk of the current federal bureaucracy -- especially the law enforcement agencies -- would kill anybody they deemed needed killing, for any reason. Institutional psychopathy is the operating system, apparently deliberately put in place during the Obama Administration, but there for a while already, in situations like the Branch Davidian Compound and Ruby Ridge. Human beings are merely animate objects to these people. The closer you get to the top, the more evil the people, with evil filtering down the ranks a little more every day as they see it as a path to promotion. As you have seen.
    To those of you who have trouble swallowing these hard pills, you should at least be aware of Operation Northwoods. This isn't "conspiracy theory", it's conspiracy fact.

Operation Northwoods was a proposed false flag operation against American citizens that originated within the US Department of Defense of the United States government in 1962. The proposals called for CIA operatives to both stage and actually commit acts of terrorism against American military and civilian targets, blaming them on the Cuban government, and using it to justify a war against Cuba. The possibilities detailed in the document included the possible assassination of Cuban immigrants, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas,[2] hijacking planes to be shot down or given the appearance of being shot down,[2] blowing up a U.S. ship, and orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.[3] The proposals were rejected by President John F. Kennedy.
    Would this would be on wikipedia if the plan weren't rejected? Keep this in mind if we start hearing about "Russian terrorists" operating on US soil.