starting strength gym
Page 2195 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 11951695209521452185219321942195219621972205224522952695 ... LastLast
Results 21,941 to 21,950 of 30196

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    To those of you who have trouble swallowing these hard pills, you should at least be aware of Operation Northwoods. This isn't "conspiracy theory", it's conspiracy fact.

Would this would be on wikipedia if the plan weren't rejected? Keep this in mind if we start hearing about "Russian terrorists" operating on US soil.
    Yes, and then there's Building 7 and the rest of the unexplainable shit from that day... "Should we pull it?" Said the new owner of the WTC buildings who insured them for $50B two weeks prior, and got a double payout since they claimed "2" terrorist attacks were involved. Good job Larry. At least he didn't have to spend the millions of dollars it would have taken to eradicate the asbestos used in their construction which was no longer up to code.

Oh yeah, the "passport" was a nice added touch too.

To those of you who have trouble swallowing these hard pills, you should at least be aware of Operation Northwoods. This isn't "conspiracy theory", it's conspiracy fact.

Would this would be on wikipedia if the plan weren't rejected? Keep this in mind if we start hearing about "Russian terrorists" operating on US soil.
    Also, JFK was opposed to the Vietnam war and wanted to end the Fed before they took us off the gold backed dollar.

No wonder LBJ and GHWB didn't like him.

What about ANY terrorist group?
    People still believe the government would never hurt them or pay someone to do so, even if it is strongly in their favor or they are desperate. And that is a major problem.
    Things like 9/11 were so incredibly small compared to what the US government has done to other countries and their own people, but for some reason everyone tears up about that as if the whole country was involved. Reminds me of this covid bullshit. In reality such a small thing turned into worldwide tragedy. But when it comes to food shortages or nuclear war, all we have are memes on social media about it and no actual plan.
    Government agencies, secret agencies, ecc, will gladly skin your baby alive in front of you if it meant that they don't get in trouble.

Denninger wins the internet, again: To Biden And Kamala: Blow Me [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Let's cut the crap eh? The government wants (big shock) a monopoly on the use of force. Its argument is that despite the right to use force in defense of self or others being the foundation of the Second Amendment, and the reason for the people having same, and said right pre-existing all forms of government itself was on full display in Texas the other day, they wish to argue we "must give that up" for "safety."

Uh huh.

I remind you that indeed the citizens originally did consent to exactly this paradigm for their children in Texas. They allowed the State and Federal Governments to pass "gun free zone" laws for schools. They allowed the prohibition of ordinary citizens from carrying arms in those buildings, whether those people be teachers, administrators or otherwise, and indeed permitted the establishment of dedicated police forces within the school districts with an explicit monopoly on the use of deadly force.

Ok, they made their laws, the people consented, and there we were.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    For what it's worth, I agree with you. The other side to the coin is the officer who won't go in is also the officer who will be my backup if I get into the shit on a call or arrive on scene to an active shooter before them. I don't want them to drag ass, hesitate or refuse to go in either. I decided early on that I will be happy having my fellow officers judge me on one metric: if they are in the shit and call for backup on the radio, I hope they feel both relieved and get a second wind to fight through knowing I'm en route.

Also, again, what I posted was before all of this came out. I'm not faulting parents, officers or anyone else besides the shooter until I KNOW what happened. In this case, I certainly want to know because I'm in the business, and I would drastically prefer learning from others instead of making mistakes I can't afford.

It's the department's responsibility to fire officers who are unqualified for whatever reason if they won't resign. Policing will be better off for it.

There's no way I'm letting random people enter a scene until they're cleared to do so, though. There's no way I can verify their identity and qualifications. There are enough first responders who freeze up when there's chunks and pieces everywhere, and so long as society has made such my job then I'll do it. I know the officers I serve with will do the same, and I know they're going in before me, with me, or behind me.

So, again... allow me to interject my point of view and hopefully add something meaningful. Don't consider it conspiracy. Consider, instead, that it's merely a confluence of interests and power. Conspiracies are complex and difficult to bring to fruition. Confluences of interests and power can arise suddenly, and those with aligned interests in power can capitalize on them. If those in power are possessed by the spirit of good intent with no guiding morals, then they are capable of doing anything. Not all of them are psycho- or sociopathic. Some must be True Believers -- justifying their means by the ends. It's the same sort of chaos and tyranny inherent with what I previously stated regarding incompetence and intent.

Incompetence, Power and Intent.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” -- C. S. Lewis

Regardless of a person's beliefs, proverbially, it seems to me this is the newest Tower of Babel. A unified governance of the world by the Elite coupled with the transhumanism of rapidly advancing technology. They attempt to ascend to godhood, but do not take the reality of human nature (or reality at all) into account because of their hubris. What follows behind men who try to make themselves into gods is Hell. The only solution left is for free men to hold to their morals, make themselves dangerous enough to defend what they love, and build what is true and good to replace what is collapsing into failure and death. There are no guarantees of success.
    FWIW, thanks to your counterparts in Uvalde, in order for you to prevent "letting random people enter a scene" without your say-so, you'll be shooting dads in the back, and/or you'll have your own war going on in the parking lot against parents and locals who care. Some damage control on your end may be in order here. The Uvalde LE personnel clarified a lot of points last week, without saying anything.

It's clear that you're not a bad egg, but I do hope you see what's coming.

What scares me is what the fuck the WEF/WHO is planning inbetween now and 2024 when this states they will attempt this again.

Also...what was the real reason they delayed another 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    After this WEF Annual Summit in Davos, all I can say, is these people have the worst PR department, ever. Is anyone actually sitting down and being paid to think "how are the public going to perceive this?"
    The problem is they essentially hide in plain sight. If you try to just explain to others about the WEF and what it's working toward, they think you're insane because the things these people do and say are insane. They think it all sounds like the villain from a James Bond story, not something you'd encounter in reality. And they are right, these people are not based in reality. They are so rich and powerful that they exist outside of it. If I hadn't actually seen video of their shit I might not even believe any of it.

Another huge source of American food has been blown up:

Massive Fire Breaks Out At Poultry Farm That Supplies Eggs To Major Supermarkets | ZeroHedge

If anyone has any idea on how to get the word out on this, I'd love to hear it. Dozens of food processing centers and farms have been destroyed and the mainstream media refuses to report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Denninger wins the internet, again: To Biden And Kamala: Blow Me [Market-Ticker-Nad]
    I really appreciate this from Denninger.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Another huge source of American food has been blown up:

Massive Fire Breaks Out At Poultry Farm That Supplies Eggs To Major Supermarkets | ZeroHedge

If anyone has any idea on how to get the word out on this, I'd love to hear it. Dozens of food processing centers and farms have been destroyed and the mainstream media refuses to report it.
    We cannot be allowed to vote this November. What are they thinking about, being this obvious?