starting strength gym
Page 2197 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 11971697209721472187219521962197219821992207224722972697 ... LastLast
Results 21,961 to 21,970 of 30196

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    This is embarrassing...

I can see that it might be.

When you've lost Naomi Wolf...

Dear Friends, Sorry to Announce a Genocide

In highly vaccinated Scotland, almost twice the number of babies died in 2021 as died in baseline numbers. []Sorry.... In Ontario, Canada, 86 babies died in 2021, versus a baseline of four or five; this was a baby die-off so severe that a brave Parliamentarian brought the issue to Parliament. []Page not found – non veni pacem.

In Israel, at RamBam Hospital in Haifa, there were 34% more spontaneous abortions and stillbirths to vaccinated women as to unvaccinated women.

You don’t have to know more than eighth grade biology to know that a dysregulated menstrual cycle, not to mention spike protein accumulating in the ovaries, not to mention the traversing of the bodies’ membranes, including the amniotic sac, by tiny hard fatty lipid nanoparticles, not to mention PEG in breast milk, is all going to affect fertility, fetal health, childbirth, and babies’ GI wellbeing or distress, and thus their ability or failure to thrive (let alone to bond).

And now, the babies are dying. Now scale the data from Canada, Scotland and Israel to all the vaccinated nations in the world.

What do we do with all of this?

Knowing as I now do, that Pfizer and the FDA knew that babies were dying and mothers’ milk discoloring by just looking at their own internal records; knowing as I do that they did not alert anyone let alone stop what they were doing, and that to this day Pfizer, the FDA and other demonic “public health” entities are pushing to MRNA-vaccinate more and more pregnant women; now that they are about to force this on women in Africa and other lower income nations who are not seeking the MRNA vaccines, per Pfizer CEO Bourla this past week at the WEF, and knowing that Pfizer is pushing and may even receive a US EUA for babies to five year olds — I must conclude that we are looking into an abyss of evil not seen since 1945.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Who is they? The left? All of them? Some of them? Does AOC participate in planning sessions? Does she get as many votes as Bill Gates? What are they doing?

You see what I’m saying. Tighten it up. Otherwise you sound like a nut job.
    The same could be said of ignorance bandaids like "dark matter".

Do you even know who the acting president is right now? Does anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The news here is that Africa is done being a colony and medical testing ground. Pretty big development.
    It does appear that way. Africa objects to US proposal on controversial IHR (WHO) amendments | The Most Revolutionary Act
    The bastards could barely penetrate vaccine sales into the continent. Regarding the vaccines, I think they were aware that in general the developing world would be more skeptical of their poison and that is why they turned on first world nations to be the suckers. After all, the "safety" and "security" industry is an extremely lucrative market which the people of the west will sell the shirt off their back even their children to enter.

----------
    HUGE Gun Control Package Moves Forward. "Assault Weapons Ban"; Standard Capacity Mag Ban; Bump Stock/FRT/Jerry Miculek's Finger Ban; "Ghost Gun"/Homemade Gun ban; etc

Everyone of the below bills are getting pushed starting tomorrow.

Some of what's in them:

Ban "Assault Weapons"

Federally ban Standard mags for normal citizens

Illegal for anyone under 21 to purchase or own ANY gun or ammo

Make "ghost guns", 3d printed guns, homemade guns, etc illegal

Make any item or thing that makes a gun "fire faster than a machinegun" or "without a separate movement" illegal (under nfa). "Separate Movement" not defined nor is it defined what needs to move nor how far.

Illegal to NOT store firearms / ammo in a safe if they are not on you or in your "control". You will be fined and have firearms taken away

If someone gets your firearms and causes harm w/ them YOU will be fined and sent to Prison for up to 5yrs

Bills Getting Markup Hearings Thursday, June 2, 2022...

Protecting Our Kids Act: https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/J...LS-117HRih.pdf

Raise the Age Act (HR3015): https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/3015/text?q={%22search%22:[%22hr3015%22,%22hr3015%22]}&r=1&s=1

Prevent Gun Trafficking Act (HR2280): https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/2280?q={%22search%22:[%22hr2280%22,%22hr2280%22]}&s=2&r=1

Untraceable Firearms Act (HR3088): https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/3088?q={%22search%22:[%22hr3088%22,%22hr3088%22]}&s=3&r=1

Ethan's Law (HR748): https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/748?q={%22search%22:[%22hr748%22,%22hr748%22]}&s=4&r=1

Safe Guns, Safe Kids Act (HR6370): https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/6370?q={%22search%22:[%22hr6370%22,%22hr6370%22]}&s=5&r=1

Kimberly Vaughn Firearm Safe Storage Act (HR130): https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/130?q={%22search%22:[%22hr130%22,%22hr130%22]}&s=6&r=1

BREAKING: HUGE Gun Control Package Moves Forward - YouTube
    Guns & Gadgets video on this for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    It sure looks like SHTF is within the next 5 months. They're not even trying to hide what they're doing anymore.
    I've read estimates the food prices will double by October. Farmers have been dealing with ENORMOUS price hikes for their operations, and it usually takes a few months for those to show up in the actual food market. I just can't wrap my head about this being a planned-for and organized famine though. Historically, starvation is one of the most powerful causes of violent revolts, even REALLY violent revolts. When people are forced to choose between certain death caused by starvation and only possible death at the hands of an establishment thug, the choice is an easy one. This seems like the move they could make that makes it most likely everyone will just kill them. Why would they do this to themselves? I can't help but think it's more just hubris and stupidity than a planned famine.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Who is they? The left? All of them? Some of them? Does AOC participate in planning sessions? Does she get as many votes as Bill Gates? What are they doing?

You see what I’m saying. Tighten it up. Otherwise you sound like a nut job.
    The short answer is "they" are anyone who would deprive basic rights and freedoms of "We The People."

The longer answer is government, media, big banks, the Fed, alphabet agencies, woke corporations, the entertainment industry, the military industrial complex, pharmaceutical companies, the health care system, special interest groups, globalist elites, foreign adversaries, climate alarmists, etc.

Why do we treat white supremacists differently to Islamist extremists?

First sentence of the article is wild:

A week after the horrific Uvalde shooting - where an alleged white supremacist targeted and murdered black Americans – Texas governor Greg Abbott described him as “the sheer face of evil.”

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I can see that it might be.

When you've lost Naomi Wolf...

Dear Friends, Sorry to Announce a Genocide
    "Heart can't be hurt by what the eyes can't see" is what we say in Italy. People got vaccinated because they wanted to keep their shitty social status and that is ALL they care about. They could give a shit who dies from it. The only reason they cared about covid deaths/cases/restrictions is because they were forced to give up their social status because of it, definetely not because of compassion or safety. That's why you don't see the same level of panic for the war. Because they can keep going to the mall and working their shitty jobs just fine while it's happening. When we will finally have hyperinflation and food missing everywhere then you'll see people give a fuck and demand that we all contribute.
    This is evil as well as plain stupid.
    I'm a dumbass and it didn't take me much to understand a tiny bit about government intervention on market prices, especially during war times, and the resemblance between now and 100 years ago.
    There is no excuse for ignorance nowadays.