starting strength gym
Page 2199 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 11991699209921492189219721982199220022012209224922992699 ... LastLast
Results 21,981 to 21,990 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I can't help but think it's more just hubris and stupidity than a planned famine.
    Of course there is no planned famine, it is just stupid clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    If the vaccines are designed to kill and sterilize people
    Imho, they are not. That they do, a lot or a little doesn't matter much for what I want to say, it's a sort of collateral damage. I think the aim of the vaccine mandate was to get people used to require permission to take part in activities for which no permission has ever been required; to get them used to carry a device allowing this permission to be checked by people with the legal power to do so; and to justify the set up of the technological infrastructure that allows this individual permission to be centrally recorded and managed.

With this infrastructure in place, an infrastructure which is quite big, complex, and unlikely to be decommissioned anytime soon, and with this 'priming' done on most of the population, it will be easier to implement policies like individual digital identity, a cashless society and even something like a personal CO2 running balance.

Just my 2c, of course.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I have asked the same questions many times. How do stupid people acquire enough power to get within shooting distance of this target?
    They know we can't convince your average Joe that this is going on, because they know that we will sound crazy, and it will fall on deaf ears till it's too late. Really it's quite ingenious.

Still...I can't help but feel they have rushed on certain things and have been encountering lots of setbacks. They are fucking up. And people are resilient.

People also like to eat, and will be more likely to not take their shit if they are fucking up the food supply. I think that's an area that will.undo them.

Good morning (it is evening here) ladies and gentlemen and others,

I am still alive in WA. In a stunning turn of events all vaccine mandates in the state with the exception of healthcare(pretty sure those are federally mandated) are going to be lifted. Of course the government are leaving it employers to set their own now which is significantly more illegal.

I am finally going to be medically cleared tomorrow and my workplace were going to set their own mandate but randomly changed their minds so I will be back at work in 2 weeks time. I'm not sure if anyone will be mad at me or jealous, either way I'm prepared for a lot of cruelty to ensue.
    I guess they had a chat today and realised that I am extremely stubborn and have a disability so they would lose in a court battle now the government isn't backing them up. They are actually still making everyone wear masks at work and that mandate has been gone for months. But I'm exempt from those anyway so I'll be the only unvaccinated, unmasked person at work. It's going to be awkward. Particularly when I inform them of how much money they owe me due to incorrect pay over 7 months.

My wife has managed to only have two shots and not three now. And I've had none.

It's a small win in a big war but I'm taking it while I can and will be making my self more self-sufficient from day 1 for when things go south again.

Police charge big pharma boss with falsifying his Covid vaccination status -- Society's Child -- Sott.net

I highly recommend saving this link/page to see if it is true and also to keep in your back pocket. I wonder how they managed to find and prove you weren't vaccinated.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I think the aim of the vaccine mandate was to get people used to require permission to take part in activities for which no permission has ever been required; to get them used to carry a device allowing this permission to be checked by people with the legal power to do so; and to justify the set up of the technological infrastructure that allows this individual permission to be centrally recorded and managed.

With this infrastructure in place, an infrastructure which is quite big, complex, and unlikely to be decommissioned anytime soon, and with this 'priming' done on most of the population, it will be easier to implement policies like individual digital identity, a cashless society and even something like a personal CO2 running balance.
    An excellent observation.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyjones View Post
    With all the news coming out lately I did wonder about that very specific thing. There was that dipshit open carrying an AR that let it taken off him and ended up causing a shoot out. Surely that guy is getting charged and losing his gun license?

If you walk around public openly displaying a rifle you are one crack to the back of the head away from losing it. Obviously robbery ain't cool either but SURELY that original guy is getting charged for basically giving a loaded gun to someone.
    I don't have a gun license. And it is perfectly legal in Texas and lots of other states to carry a long gun in public. Nobody does it, because it's stupid, but it is legal. You poor southern hemisphere Europeans just don't understand the free parts of the US.

Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, president of European pharmaceuticals giant PharmaMar, has been charged by police with being falsely vaccinated against Covid-19. Dr. Sousa-Faro has been caught up in a scandal in Europe involving people being added to the National Immunization Registry in exchange for large sums of money, with many of them familiar faces and household names.

Police allege that Sousa-Faro arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain's immunization register, as confirmed by police sources and reported by El Periodico de Espana.

Dr. Sousa-Faro is among more than 2,200 celebrities and European elites on the list drawn up by National Police of those falsely vaccinated against Covid.
    Fuck! The police have a list! Who would have predicted that??

Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Still...I can't help but feel they have rushed on certain things and have been encountering lots of setbacks. They are fucking up. And people are resilient.
    The idea of turning the whole world into a unified shithole was probably born some time in the 80s, when the globalization started up fully. I think the idea was always that China and Russia would play ball, but since they didn’t, the governors just decided to go along with the plan anyway. Which is why all of this idiocy is not gaining any traction outside of the “international community”.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuchi23 View Post
    Good morning (it iI am still alive in WA. In a stunning turn of events all vaccine mandates in the state with the exception of healthcare(pretty sure those are federally mandated) are going to be lifted. Of course the government are leaving it employers to set their own now which is significantly more illegal.
    Congrats, you won the game of chicken. Although your government sure did wait a hell of a lot longer to swerve than most.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I don't have a gun license.
    Mark, you don't need a permit to have a gun? Not arguing. I am ignorant to this...I equate a permit to a license, but I may be wrong. I've always assumed in FLA, I needed to obtain a license to carry a concealed weapon (gun) and have a license to own/purchase a handgun. But again, I may be totally wrong on this, and probably am.