starting strength gym
Page 2205 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12051705210521552195220322042205220622072215225523052705 ... LastLast
Results 22,041 to 22,050 of 30207

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I'd recommend you guys look into what FDR was up to in the 1930s if you want to wax poetic about "when fascism comes to the United States."
    FDR was definitely team commie. Everyone thinks fascism is just a synonym for totalitarian now, but it was a reaction. Fire must be fought with fire, and the trick is in not burning everything down in the process. Franco came closest to not completely fucking it up.

It would be nice if we could learn and do better, but I doubt it. If anything, we'll do it even worse because we'll wait until the very last second, when everyone is dying all over the place anyway. All I know is that voting, libertarianism, and all this passive nonsense is never going to stop these people.

bolshevism.jpg

The older dictionaries got it right. The Bolsheviks are the root of all this evil. There would have been no popular desire for fascism without them.

Fascinating. Look at this: There Was a Huge ‘Mistake’ in the 2020 Census… Guess Which Party It Favored? – PJ Media

You've got such a level of corruption in the bureaucracy that there may be no way to fix this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    FDR was definitely team commie. Everyone thinks fascism is just a synonym for totalitarian now, but it was a reaction. Fire must be fought with fire, and the trick is in not burning everything down in the process. Franco came closest to not completely fucking it up.

It would be nice if we could learn and do better, but I doubt it. If anything, we'll do it even worse because we'll wait until the very last second, when everyone is dying all over the place anyway. All I know is that voting, libertarianism, and all this passive nonsense is never going to stop these people.
    Do you have a wife or a girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    ...CPR with face masks deemed effective. This is a quantum leap in the concept of a New Low.
    More than 30 COVID-19 deaths in two states as new research shows CPR with face masks works
    This is why so many of us have begun to paint teachers, bureaucrats, academics, scientists, doctors etc. with a broad brush.
    We see this sort of thing so often the broad stereotype has become accurate.
    Yes, we know there are great teachers, doctors, professors, but until you speak out strongly enough to separate yourself from the stereotype, you will have to deal with the negative perceptions afflicting your profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Do you have a wife or a girlfriend?
    I live in a monastery, Jovan. We're allowed to have internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    There might indeed be a plan at work here, I just can't figure out the rhyme or reason to it. They seem to want to force transition to a more "eco friendly" civilization, but their methods seem to work against their own best interests. If the vaccines are designed to kill and sterilize people, why would they kill and sterilize the people most inclined to obey them, and leave behind the people most likely to kill them when the dust finally settles and the plot is undeniable? Why would they want to starve us, when that is the most reliable way to get everyone to kill them? Are these people suicidal? I just don't fucking understand their logic, at all. It has to just be they are that disconnected from reality that they don't see these obvious outcomes.
    I think there's two things going on here. One, I don't think they think they can be killed -- or even harmed very much. I think the public has been so easily run over and the power of the string-pullers so great that they don't see themselves as touchable any longer and thus are not concerned with such details. Two, I think the vaccines are a ..... shall we say side quest to the main theme which is continuing consolidation of resources and thus the power that accompanies them. They served multiple purposes (testing, moving money from government coffers to private hands) but they are not the main point -- just a current method.

I don't think the string pullers are all one group, I think various power players work together at times and at other times simply stay out of the way. I think different sects of the string pullers are after different things. Some seek social engineering, some seek control of government entities, it's just whatever happens to further them on the road to ownership and control of resources. People are resources. They own us for the most part. We can't even decide whether or not we want to take a drug -- a most basic violation. They aren't trying to kill us all off -- look for other motivations.

Of note: the retail industry is hearing that there's serious interest in the government banning menthol cigarettes. Now might be a good time to stock up on some because cigarettes make good currency when SHTF. Banned things make good currency even when shit hasn't hit the fan yet.

The older dictionaries got it right. The Bolsheviks are the root of all this evil. There would have been no popular desire for fascism without them.

Yes, the Bolsheviks were the root. The one thing they got right is that you have to be machiavellian. Nothing else matters other than you win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You've got such a level of corruption in the bureaucracy that there may be no way to fix this situation.

No “peaceful” way.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    This is why so many of us have begun to paint teachers, bureaucrats, academics, scientists, doctors etc. with a broad brush.

The groups you mentioned were the first ones to be put against the wall by the Bolsheviks. Maybe they had a couple things right.

A noteworthy monologue from Tucker Carlson.

Notice how easily Liz Cheney says she believes in a Jan 6 conspiracy. Hillary has long been similarly unembarrassed by using the word ("vast right wing conspiracy"). All without giving a single fuck whether someone thinks they are a "conspiracy theorist".

A noteworthy monologue from Tucker Carlson.

Notice how easily Liz Cheney says she believes in a Jan 6 conspiracy. Hillary has long been similarly unembarrassed by using the word ("vast right wing conspiracy"). All without giving a single fuck whether someone thinks they are a "conspiracy theorist".
    This is so seriously fucked up that it really seems as though the whole thing -- Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Liberty and Justice For All, all that shit -- is over.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is so seriously fucked up that it really seems as though the whole thing -- Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Liberty and Justice For All, all that shit -- is over.
    It's over if they are successful in abolishing the 2nd Amendment.

Why Guns Must Be Banned Now! - YouTube