starting strength gym
Page 2212 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12121712211221622202221022112212221322142222226223122712 ... LastLast
Results 22,111 to 22,120 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Yes.
    It has happened before.
    A few probable interesting results of the new Holodomor:
    -Food shortages will hit Africa, India and the Middle East first, killing off their weaponizable immigrant populations.
    -Weaponized Immigrant populations are ill-suited to live in the northern latitudes they now inhabit and will suffer greatly during any disruption in food supplies or artificial heating sources.
    -Mulit-generational citizens will not remain passive in the face of severe shortages, creating large anti weaponized-immigrant sentiment.
    -Israel will not survive food shortages and political stability in the Middle East.
    -Large scale local production will result from the globalized shortages, greatly diminishing the ability of world government to hold onto power

Under our eroded electoral college system, the globalist despots see Michigan as a strategically important state; They will do anything necessary to keep control of it, including assassinations, fraud and psychological warfare.
    That's why the Soros trifecta of Whitmer, Nessel, and Benson was installed in 2018. Whitmer's father was CEO of Blue Cross Blue Shield by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is so seriously fucked up that it really seems as though the whole thing -- Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Liberty and Justice For All, all that shit -- is over.
    Was it EVER true? Wasn't that written by slave owners?
    My take is that the delusional veil that americans have seen themselves throught for so long is now being lifted. There is nothing special about you, and I'm not saying it in a mean way. You are just people, most of which are dumb, some are good, and some are evil, like everywhere else. The land you live on doesn't make any difference in your personal freedom, in justice or in bravery. Everywhere on earth we have the same problem, civilians being controlled by a centralized mob made up of incompetent psychopaths (for example slave owners who talked about freedom and justice, not so different from killing millions by bringing democracy to the middle east and then denouncing Russia for invading Ukraine, or talking about safety and health while locking people in their homes and denying them healthcare, groups of people fighting against discrimination while openly discriminating and censoring everyone else, so on and so forth).
    Your "liberty and bravery and justice" has been obtained at the cost of millions of lives around the world to obtain resources, at the cost of your own health for the sake of money and technological advancement, at the cost of your own wealth being drained by the monetary and economic system your government imposed, at the cost of your education being dumbed down over the years to keep y'all free and happy, to do as you are told. There is probably some room in the history of the US for a moral highground, but in my opinion it's very small. Same goes for pretty much any country in the world. So I see no reason why slogans like that one should have ever mattered.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    -Large scale local production will result from the globalized shortages, greatly diminishing the ability of world government to hold onto power
    I disagree. Nobody will produce anything without nitrogen based fertilizer. You need the materials to make that fertilizer, and the energy to create it and to distribute to farmers. Starving everyone makes globalists more powerful, not less powerful.

Poor countries will be hurt first and the rich ones will be hurt as well, just not first.

Have you seen what’s happening in Sri Lanka?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Was it EVER true? Wasn't that written by slave owners?
    My take is that the delusional veil that americans have seen themselves throught for so long is now being lifted. There is nothing special about you, and I'm not saying it in a mean way. You are just people, most of which are dumb, some are good, and some are evil, like everywhere else. The land you live on doesn't make any difference in your personal freedom, in justice or in bravery. Everywhere on earth we have the same problem, civilians being controlled by a centralized mob made up of incompetent psychopaths (for example slave owners who talked about freedom and justice, not so different from killing millions by bringing democracy to the middle east and then denouncing Russia for invading Ukraine, or talking about safety and health while locking people in their homes and denying them healthcare, groups of people fighting against discrimination while openly discriminating and censoring everyone else, so on and so forth).
    Your "liberty and bravery and justice" has been obtained at the cost of millions of lives around the world to obtain resources, at the cost of your own health for the sake of money and technological advancement, at the cost of your own wealth being drained by the monetary and economic system your government imposed, at the cost of your education being dumbed down over the years to keep y'all free and happy, to do as you are told. There is probably some room in the history of the US for a moral highground, but in my opinion it's very small. Same goes for pretty much any country in the world. So I see no reason why slogans like that one should have ever mattered.
    I've been thinking on this point for many years; when did the US government begin to no longer serve We The People? How long have we been deceived?

If I had to venture a guess, it would be somewhere around June 23, 1788.

Oh yeah, the price of gas is up 60 cents per gallon in the past week here; $5.85 for premium which my old Jeep requires.

Also, got a gallon of milk yesterday for the lovely price of $8.29.

I expected things would get really bad really fast with FJB in office, but this is just insanity.

From a couple of days ago: RSFIEDLLFNKV... are we looking at weaponized amyloidosis?

When they dissolved samples of the peptide (RSAIEDLLFDK) in acidic solution (PH 3) they didn’t see the fibrillar structures (top left). Instead, they saw what they referred to as ‘globular structures’ that are consistent with disordered (peptide) monomers in solution. When they increased the pH just by 1 to pH = 4, they saw amyloid structures or fibrils. They refer to these structures as extended amyloid structures or nanotapes. When they increased the pH to 5, they saw the peptide self-assemble ‘into wide nanotapes, up to 100 nm thick, which in some areas unbundle into ∼20 nm thick nanotapes’, as shown in the top right square. In a nutshell, they kept increasing the pH incrementally to see what effect it had on the formation of these fibrils or nanotape structures and saw clearly that there was a sweet spot for nanotape formation at pH = 4-5.

So let’s back-up. They claim in the very first sentence of the paper that:

The sequence RSAIEDLLFDKV is found in many coronaviruses including the human common cold coronavirus spike protein as well as other coronavirus spike proteins from other animals.

I thought a little about the implications of this. Again, this is a materials science paper and they really care about the potential applications for ‘pH-triggered gels and/or for slow release applications’. But, what I still don’t know is: does the modified mRNA in the Pfizer and Moderna injections encode amyloidogenic peptides that result in the formation of nanotapes and amyloids under certain chemical/physiological conditions? And this brings me back to one of the most important question I posed well over a year ago and that is: ‘What are the resultant peptides of the modified mRNA following translation?’ (I Substacked about this (of course) and you can read that here.)

If the modified spike mRNA is not translated into its complete product by the host cells, and rather into incomplete ‘bits’ or peptides, then are any of these peptides amyloidogenic? Is it possible that one of these peptides is the analog peptide discussed here? Does that analog peptide (the conserved coronavirus SARS-nCoV-2 spike protein peptide) form amyloid nano-structures and hydrogels under pH-dependent (pH = 4) conditions? If so, where in the body could this happen? Could it happen? Stomach acid (pH = ~4)? Lysosomes (pH = ~4.5)8?

Just to be clear, it has been shown repeatedly in the literature that prion-like domains or peptides exist in the spike protein of SARS-nCoV-2 and these are specific to SARS-2.9 So again, what of our modified spike?
    Mechanism? Take the time to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    That was a joke BTW, I understand if you didn't recognise it.
    Abortion is nothing to joke about sir. Our nation's most important guaranteed right is in peril. Abortions not being legal in every state is very dangerous for our democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Abortion is nothing to joke about sir. Our nation's most important guaranteed right is in peril. Abortions not being legal in every state is very dangerous for our democracy.
    I wonder about the demographics of abortion. Since race is now the most important factor, what is the racial breakdown of women -- and therefore the children -- for abortion in the US?

I wonder about the demographics of abortion. Since race is now the most important factor, what is the racial breakdown of women -- and therefore the children -- for abortion in the US?
    Sanger probably could have answered that question.

starting strength coach development program
    This is naive.

What do you mean by Woman?

Men, whatever that is, have abortions too. Or they should.

For equity.

Between indeterminate entities.

? == ?