starting strength gym
Page 2218 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 12181718211821682208221622172218221922202228226823182718 ... LastLast
Results 22,171 to 22,180 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    That is a video worth watching.
    Klaus Schwab is already widely perceived as a James Bond villain, but he is also a financial conman on the Madoff-Pelosi scale.
    And this is a follow up connecting the Bilderberg group to the WEF
    This is More Dangerous than WEF? - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Experience teaches us that dudes with this kind of rhetoric can hardly be counted on when the actual shooting starts.

The people notching the most wins when the actual shooting starts are those sly enough, be they organized criminals, street thugs, or petty politicians, to grab as much of the public square (or privately owned, but in collapse) assets as possible before the expended cartridges settle.
    It's amazing that in Russia the inverse has been happeningrivate enterprise, too, has been snatching up market space evacuated by woke corporations (I can't even download a fucking antivirus software, as they say they don't want their tax proceeds generated to find the special military operation, and you know what, fuck them, I wish I'd never given money to those cultural cuckolds, anyway!)
    The guy who owns the McDonald's chain in Russia has reopened it and is using the same menus and packaging, albeit as a nameless eatery for now. A lot of adventurous, risk averse Russian entrepreneurs will similarly make bank on the dustup these suicidal sanctions caused.

I wish this inflation and natural resource crisis in the States could similarly weed out inefficiencies and strengthen our domestic manufacturers, but I see too much corruption and too little resourcefulness for that optimistic outcome to this hari-kari madness.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I appreciate your enthusiasm, and if this belief makes you a better person, good for you, but it all sounds like bullshit to me. I have nothing to do with those people, and they weren't any more great than the current war mongerers or corporate leaders.
    I just happened to be born in a certain time and place, out of complete randomness, and that's about it, no reason to take pride in that or in the endeavors of someone born 500 years before me. There is a connection there for sure, but again pride is not part of it. Mabye inspiration? If you wanna be inspired by hypocritical religious slave owners, go ahead, they had some good ideas, but being inspired by someone's ideas and being pride of being born on the same land as another person, are not the same thing.

Also, when Columbus was alive, Italy wasn't a thing. Same goes for the Roman Empire, nothing to do with modern Italy. In fact, probably more similar to the current US.

Everyone loses when there is a war. Except those who make a lot of money from it, which is not us regular folks.
    All the technological and scientific advancement is a consequence of military desires to conquer other lands, luckily we get something good out of it too, but we also get a generation of people born with screens in front of their faces 24/7, artificial intelligence being marketed to profit off of the average consumer and a population which is weak and lazy.

The US empire is dying and will die. If what you get is decentralized land and people and a monetary system that works in their favour, there will be no need or way to fund senseless wars

First step is to DISTORT the identity of the nation. Which is what happens when those "antifa trans" people see their country, therefore themselves, as shameful. They don't see America as the fierce young leader of freedom and innovation, they see it as a perverted nation with a guilty past, and no one wants to fight for that so they are happy to hand it over to anyone who promises to make it different, or simply self-destroy.
    Truth lies in the middle somewhere, as usual.
    You have some good shit to say, but you lost me when you said “ hypocritical religious slave owners”. Those were men of their time, and without them, the black slaves wouynever have been freed. As slaves to the crown themselves, they sowed the seeds of emancipation 150 some-odd years later. Big change doesn’t happen in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I just happened to be born in a certain time and place, out of complete randomness, and that's about it, no reason to take pride in that or in the endeavors of someone born 500 years before me. There is a connection there for sure, but again pride is not part of it. Mabye inspiration? If you wanna be inspired by hypocritical religious slave owners, go ahead, they had some good ideas, but being inspired by someone's ideas and being pride of being born on the same land as another person, are not the same thing.
    Also, when Columbus was alive, Italy wasn't a thing. Same goes for the Roman Empire, nothing to do with modern Italy. In fact, probably more similar to the current US....
    None of this is random or inconsequential.
    This is biological realism.
    People born today are the way they are because of their genetics, history and the land; You are your ancestors.
    The land shapes the people and the people shape the land; They edify and shape each other over a timeline of hundreds and thousands of years.
    Culture, architecture and all of the structures of civilization built up over thousands of years are not random; they are products of the people and the land.
    You cannot change this, no matter how you try to justify it.

It does not matter what the country is now called; You are Italian.
    I am American.
    Instead of denying the natural world, I choose to be proud of my heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    You have some good shit to say, but you lost me when you said “ hypocritical religious slave owners”. Those were men of their time, and without them, the black slaves wouynever have been freed. As slaves to the crown themselves, they sowed the seeds of emancipation 150 some-odd years later. Big change doesn’t happen in an instant.
    Yep, and the slave trade is as old as civilization. But who cares about history when it can be rewritten anyway? Especially when there is “free” money to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    (I can't even download a fucking antivirus software, as they say they don't want their tax proceeds generated to find the special military operation, and you know what, fuck them, I wish I'd never given money to those cultural cuckolds, anyway!)
    Antivirus software is about as useful against malware as the Pfizer vaccine is against Covid. I even turn the built in windows thing off.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    None of this is random or inconsequential.
    This is biological realism.
    People born today are the way they are because of their genetics, history and the land; You are your ancestors.
    The land shapes the people and the people shape the land; They edify and shape each other over a timeline of hundreds and thousands of years.
    Culture, architecture and all of the structures of civilization built up over thousands of years are not random; they are products of the people and the land.
    You cannot change this, no matter how you try to justify it.

It does not matter what the country is now called; You are Italian.
    I am American.
    Instead of denying the natural world, I choose to be proud of my heritage.
    I am italian because I was born om this land in 1995. People born where I was born, 600 years ago were lombardian or mantovan or whatever other medieval commune of the time. People born in 2022 will probably identify themselves as european. I understand there is a cultural context that only exists where I was born so that shaped my identity on some degree, but identifying as an abstract concept, I don't get it.
    Following your logic it would be more correct to say "I am my ancestors" or "I am my parents".
    May I remind you that before the slave owners came to the land you live in now, americans were a very different set of humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    Yep, and the slave trade is as old as civilization. But who cares about history when it can be rewritten anyway? Especially when there is “free” money to be had.
    So? Does that make slave owners not guilty of violating another human being's life?
    Aztecs used to sacrifice virgins amongst other horrible acts, I guess they are not guilty because they were men of their time?
    I personally don't think we developed empathy and a sense of justice only in the last 100 years.
    Humans can do horrible things as well as wondeful things to each other, and humans have known for a long time what is horrible and what is not. And owning slaves or sacrificing people alive, was always horrible.

starting strength coach development program