starting strength gym
Page 2219 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12191719211921692209221722182219222022212229226923192719 ... LastLast
Results 22,181 to 22,190 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I really hope something positive comes out if this. This also could be the reason why in Israel the Ministry of Health is putting together cases to sue people who speak out about the Gene therapy interventions. They are working hard to shut people up at the moment.
    Pfizer admits to fraud in court - Steve Kirsch'''s newsletter

These fuckers are really coming out into the open as of late.
    Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation
    America's richest people meet to discuss ways of tackling a 'disastrous' environmental, social and industrial threat
    12ft |

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    So? Does that make slave owners not guilty of violating another human being's life?
    Aztecs used to sacrifice virgins amongst other horrible acts, I guess they are not guilty because they were men of their time?
    I personally don't think we developed empathy and a sense of justice only in the last 100 years.
    Humans can do horrible things as well as wondeful things to each other, and humans have known for a long time what is horrible and what is not. And owning slaves or sacrificing people alive, was always horrible.
    That’s pretty “woke”. You must be fun at parties.

Pfizer Tells the FDA VRBPAC Committee, Who is Authorizing the Vaccine for Babies and Young Children, "Obviously We Don't Have a Complete Understanding of the Way the Vaccine Works"
    NEW — Pfizer Tells the FDA "We Don't Have a Complete Understanding of the Way the Vaccine Works"

Pfizer Phase 3 clinical trial fraud allegations that should be immediately investigated by the FDA

So? Does that make slave owners not guilty of violating another human being's life?
    Aztecs used to sacrifice virgins amongst other horrible acts, I guess they are not guilty because they were men of their time?
    I personally don't think we developed empathy and a sense of justice only in the last 100 years.
    Humans can do horrible things as well as wondeful things to each other, and humans have known for a long time what is horrible and what is not. And owning slaves or sacrificing people alive, was always horrible.
    Who was talking about justice and guilt? Your youthful idealism/naïveté is a distraction from the previous posts including some good points you made.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    That’s pretty “woke”. You must be fun at parties.
    Well, I guess I lost you. Can't blame wokeism on anything you don't agree with.
    I was trying to look at humans with a bigger lens than simple nationalistic rethoric.

Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    Who was talking about justice and guilt? Your youthful idealism/naïveté is a distraction from the previous posts including some good points you made.
    Apparently, stating something obvious like "slave owners were bad people" makes this personal for you and Steven and makes me a youthful idealist (what idealism did I show exactly?), so I just won't bring it up again

Well, I guess I lost you. Can't blame wokeism on anything you don't agree with.
    I was trying to look at humans with a bigger lens than simple nationalistic rethoric.

Apparently, stating something obvious like "slave owners were bad people" makes this personal for you and Steven and makes me a youthful idealist (what idealism did I show exactly?), so I just won't bring it up again
    It’s got nothing to do with nationalism. For Fucks sake, I’m Canadian. But I realize the simple truth. Those people 200 years ago who you denigrate as racist assholes had no context to see their slave owning as anything other than how things were. They were owned by the crown, blacks were owned by them, that was the way things were. They were the first people in history to visualize that things could be different. Well, modern history anyway. But every other civilization that visualized this imploded before they could get around to freeing slaves.

something obvious like "slave owners were bad people"
    Not obvious at all. Saying all slave owners were bad people goes way beyond saying slavery was bad. I don't think you're woke, but there might be a little woke thought-creep in that statement. If slavery were brand new, and a bunch of people jumped on the bandwagon with gusto, it might be accurate, but that obviously wasn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Antivirus software is about as useful against malware as the Pfizer vaccine is against Covid. I even turn the built in windows thing off.

Jovan, the more interesting part of what I wrote is, who cares if it isn't the eloquent idealists who "matter" when the shooting starts, the far more interesting and impactful part is who seizes the public square and private capital for kopecks on the ruble when once the cartridges cease to fall?

Anyways Ikea announced today that it's closing its four Russian factories and laying off a large number of its employees. A Petersburg government official states that these employees should have no trouble finding new work, and HOFF, a Russian furniture retailer, announced it's interest in purchasing these factories and other assets of Ikea.

And after announcing back in March that it was suspending its operations in Russia, today Coca Cola HBC (Hellenic Bottling Company) announced that once its existing products within Russia are sold, it will no longer produce or sell its Coca Cola brand in Russia.

Rhetorical question: how does this hurt Russia?

Serious question:
    How awesome would it be for us if a bunch of foreign manufacturers left the country and the foreign factories stopped manufacturing for our demonistic (typo but I'm going to leave it, that's *domestic*) companies?

Maybe the band-aid metaphor works here: better to rip it off quickly, all at once.

Also wondering out loud: Threats to the Russian economy result in domestic production being boosted and replacing the outgoing foreign companies (this all began as far back as the 2010s, with sAnCtIoNs), while threats to our economy result in Too Big to Fail and the like. Why is that? Why would moves like currency sanctions and foreign company withdrawals devastate us, but don't seem to even knick the Russians?

starting strength coach development program
    For those who know more about this kind of thing, is this even plausible? Seems way too coincidental, given all the food plants burning down and the bolstering of certain Clown World narratives. It's a Climate Crisis. Beef is Bad for You. Eat the Bugs.

Meat Industry Takes Heavy Hit As Up To 10,000 Cattle Die From ‘Heat And Humidity’ In Kansas