starting strength gym
Page 2220 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 12201720212021702210221822192220222122222230227023202720 ... LastLast
Results 22,191 to 22,200 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    And this is a follow up connecting the Bilderberg group to the WEF
    This is More Dangerous than WEF? - YouTube
    And the father of the European Union was Von Coudenhove-Kalergi.
    And his written thoughts were based on those from other groups, such as the Marxists, the Freemasons and the Jacobins.

Population control was at the forefront of discussion among them when the global population numbered less than 1 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Antivirus software is about as useful against malware as the Pfizer vaccine is against Covid. I even turn the built in windows thing off.
    Does this mean they are going to institute mandatory software vaccinations for all devices after Cyber Polygon kicks off?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    ...I was trying to look at humans with a bigger lens than simple nationalistic rethoric.
    Apparently, stating something obvious like "slave owners were bad people" makes this personal for you and Steven and makes me a youthful idealist (what idealism did I show exactly?), so I just won't bring it up again
    You are running head first into the bigger ideological argument that has been the source of the globalist/marxist vs nationalist schism.

If people are all fundamentally the same, then why would we have borders?
    Why would we have national governments instead of a global government if people can all be governed the same?
    If people are an interchangeable commodity, why would any of them deserve to have more or less than any other? (equity argument)
    Individual rights only exacerbate inequity, so why would we have that?
    Of course, at this point we will need global technocrats to enforce equity; big brother needs to watch you for your own good.

The Aztecs are never asked to be ashamed of their past and the fact that they practiced sacrifice is not a focus of media attention; it is only a passing curiosity.
    I (and you) am constantly told not only to be ashamed of our ancestors, but that I must compensate others for the sins of my fathers; that I must give up land my ancestors have inhabited for hundreds of years or more to atone for their sins.

My response to anybody who demands I apologize for slavery is that I will only apologize after they thank me for freeing the slaves.

The media focus is on branding the nation with the evil of slavery when it could just as well focus on praising the nation for the benevolence of freeing the slaves.
    It is politically motivated propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    It’s got nothing to do with nationalism. For Fucks sake, I’m Canadian. But I realize the simple truth. Those people 200 years ago who you denigrate as racist assholes had no context to see their slave owning as anything other than how things were. They were owned by the crown, blacks were owned by them, that was the way things were. They were the first people in history to visualize that things could be different. Well, modern history anyway. But every other civilization that visualized this imploded before they could get around to freeing slaves.
    And it was in The Bible. Still is.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    For those who know more about this kind of thing, is this even plausible? Seems way too coincidental, given all the food plants burning down and the bolstering of certain Clown World narratives. It's a Climate Crisis. Beef is Bad for You. Eat the Bugs.

Meat Industry Takes Heavy Hit As Up To 10,000 Cattle Die From ‘Heat And Humidity’ In Kansas
    Because it's never been hot in Kansas in the summer before.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Does this mean they are going to institute mandatory software vaccinations for all devices after Cyber Polygon kicks off?
    I am actually super surprised they haven’t outlawed installing your own operating system yet. It is a very conspiracy theorist thing to do, why do you not trust the experts to set your computer up for you? You might be spreading malware all over the place.

More on the FBI: Politicizing medicine: FBI/DOJ/Court jail Dr Simone Gold for trespass | America'''s Frontline Doctors

In Dr. Gold’s case, the charge was not sexual assault or any other kind of violence. The FBI and prosecutors combed through vast footage, much of which has not been shared with Dr. Gold and other January 6th defendants, but failed to find even one instance of aggressive behavior by Dr. Gold, let alone violence or vandalism. That concords with Dr. Gold’s non-aggressive life devoted to the service of her patients.

When Dr. Gold was asked by police to move, she did so, immediately. When they asked her to leave the building, she did so, immediately. She then expressed regret at mistakenly entering a restricted area.

The charge against Dr. Gold was therefore limited to one misdemeanor count of

entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds

In other words, trespass.

These vindicating studies show what Dr. Gold said all along, neither political party should advocate for stay at home or vaccination orders - it was never political. So why did 21 well armed FBI break down the front door of Dr. Gold, a single mother,

remove [her] from home, shackled and prohibited from taking any belongings, not even a purse, [while] her phone and computer were removed as evidence?

Apparently, to the FBI medical health is a political issue when mandates and lockdowns are challenged on a scientific basis.
    Shackles are the newest tool of the FBI. And bald-face lies: The FBI knew RussiaGate was a lie — but hid that truth

The FBI knew the Trump-Russia collusion narrative was utter bunk even as it suggested otherwise to Congress, the courts and the public early in 2017. Evidence revealed by special counsel John Durham proves it beyond dispute.

At RealClearInvestigations, Paul Sperry lays out the case.

Declassified for Durham’s probe, a March 2017 memo prepared by Lisa Page for FBI head James Comey’s meeting with Congress’ “Gang of Eight” — the bipartisan House and Senate leaders who oversee the most classified stuff — was a total cook-up job.

It advised Comey to present accusations that Trump’s campaign chair Paul Manafort and foreign policy adviser Carter Page were working with the Russian government as coming from a confidential Russia-based source with real intel-community chops. In fact, the FBI had already established that the root source was US-based former Brookings flunky Igor Danchenko’s utterly speculative gossip with an ex-girlfriend and a Democratic Party hack.

That, plus publicly reported info, was all Christopher Steele (a retired British spy who doesn’t even speak Russian) ever had to back up his “dossier.” And the FBI knew it since at least January 2017, when it interviewed Danchenko.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And it was in The Bible. Still is.
    I wouldn’t know, I haven’t read that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    It’s got nothing to do with nationalism. For Fucks sake, I’m Canadian. But I realize the simple truth. Those people 200 years ago who you denigrate as racist assholes had no context to see their slave owning as anything other than how things were. They were owned by the crown, blacks were owned by them, that was the way things were. They were the first people in history to visualize that things could be different. Well, modern history anyway. But every other civilization that visualized this imploded before they could get around to freeing slaves.
    Are you seriously comparing people living in the US under the british crown to black people being enslaved?
    I didn't say slavery started and ended in the US. I just said slave owners knew perfectly well how fucked up it was to own another human being, they just didn't care until they had too. Unless you are suggesting humans did not develop empathy until slavery was abolished in america?
    I also didn't say they were racist, slavery obviously had to do with money and production, it just happened to be that the people that became slaves were from Africa and were under developed. But we've had african people enslaving african people, you got chinese people enslaving other chinese people. The methods may be different but the intentions are the same.
    Slavery still exists to this day, it's not as open and obvious or accepted as it was back then, but it does. Is it because modern slave owners are just men of their time or mabye because some humans are pieces of shit?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Not obvious at all. Saying all slave owners were bad people goes way beyond saying slavery was bad. I don't think you're woke, but there might be a little woke thought-creep in that statement. If slavery were brand new, and a bunch of people jumped on the bandwagon with gusto, it might be accurate, but that obviously wasn't the case.
    If you think you can own a person's life and freedom without their consent, then you are a bad person. Slavery is not different based on timelines, it is always a fucked up way to treat other human beings.
    I understand what you're trying to get to here, context. But in my opinion it is not applicable here, unless you can prove slavery does not exist anywhere anymore
    And especially considering how some of you are talking about these slave owners as enlightened men.
    They were enlightened enough to write a constitution and understand what freedom is, but not enough to understand that the 4 million slaves owned by americans may want the same freedom too?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am actually super surprised they haven’t outlawed installing your own operating system yet. It is a very conspiracy theorist thing to do, why do you not trust the experts to set your computer up for you? You might be spreading malware all over the place.
    Backdoors and honey pots are much more lucrative features when the consumer thinks that he is in control.

Are you seriously comparing people living in the US under the british crown to black people being enslaved?
    I didn't say slavery started and ended in the US. I just said slave owners knew perfectly well how fucked up it was to own another human being, they just didn't care until they had too. Unless you are suggesting humans did not develop empathy until slavery was abolished in america?
    I also didn't say they were racist, slavery obviously had to do with money and production, it just happened to be that the people that became slaves were from Africa and were under developed. But we've had african people enslaving african people, you got chinese people enslaving other chinese people. The methods may be different but the intentions are the same.
    Slavery still exists to this day, it's not as open and obvious or accepted as it was back then, but it does. Is it because modern slave owners are just men of their time or mabye because some humans are pieces of shit?
    I believe I pointed out that pre-Civil War Americans were reading their Bibles. The Lord tells them about slavery therein. Did you think I was being facetious? Read Leviticus, aloud if necessary. They were simply being pious Christians, in their opinion. It's still in the current editions.

__________________________________________________ ________

Never one to shirk my duty to bash the government: Pro-Life Facilities Are Under Attack. A Top DOJ Official Called Them ‘Fake Clinics.’

The Justice Department official who investigates attacks on reproductive health care facilities has been a staunch critic of pro-life crisis pregnancy centers, dozens of which have been vandalized by abortion supporters over the past month.

Civil rights division chief Kristen Clarke criticized the centers following a Supreme Court decision issued in their favor in 2018. Clarke said the centers, which counsel pregnant women on alternatives to abortion, were "harmful" and "predatory" against women of color. She also referred to them with the hashtag, "ExposeFakeClinics."

Clarke’s stance on the centers offers a potential explanation for the Justice Department’s refusal to investigate a string of attacks on pro-life centers since the May 2 leak of a draft Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. Sen. Marco Rubio (R., Fla.) asked Attorney General Merrick Garland last week to investigate the incidents as acts of domestic terrorism. Garland has yet to open an investigation, even though he said on Sept. 6 he would investigate crimes against "reproductive health center[s]" under the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act (FACE Act).

Clarke oversees investigations of potential FACE Act violations. She charged nine people under the statute in March for blocking the entrance to a Washington, D.C., abortion provider.
    The attacks on crisis pregnancy centers, churches, and other pro-life organizations have run rampant since the leak of the Roe v. Wade draft opinion last month. Twenty-four crisis centers have been vandalized or set on fire since the leak, according to a group that tracks the incidents. In the latest assaults, a facility in Buffalo was firebombed on June 7. A center in Gresham, Ore., was hit with an "incendiary device" over the weekend.

starting strength coach development program
    If you think you can own a person's life and freedom without their consent, then you are a bad person. Slavery is not different based on timelines, it is always a fucked up way to treat other human beings.
    I understand what you're trying to get to here, context. But in my opinion it is not applicable here, unless you can prove slavery does not exist anywhere anymore
    And especially considering how some of you are talking about these slave owners as enlightened men.
    They were enlightened enough to write a constitution and understand what freedom is, but not enough to understand that the 4 million slaves owned by americans may want the same freedom too?
    I don't understand your point about it not existing now. My point was purely hypothetical. Starting slavery and being a pioneer in such an enterprise is a whole lot different than dealing with an institution that had existed for literally the entire history of civilization. Before machines it would have seemed as intractable as getting rid of war. If we didn't have machines, there is a 100% we'd accept it right now, exactly like we do war. The idea that there has been some kind of recent moral push forward in the human race is absolutely absurd.

There are more slaves now then ever, and everyone who benefits from cheap junk is probably a bad person for it too, including myself. If you're using "bad person" in that sense, then I agree.