starting strength gym
Page 2224 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 12241724212421742214222222232224222522262234227423242724 ... LastLast
Results 22,231 to 22,240 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    That’s cool. I’m with you on that. The same way gay pride always struck me as asinine, even though I have no problem with gays. However, I think it’s just a thing you say, y’know?
    What is it that gay people are proud of?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I guess I lost track of the original subject of the discussion? But I remember someone telling me to be proud of being born in the same land Julius Cesear or Colombus were born in, for some reason. So I pointed out in my own way why I think that is a silly thing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Exactly.

Dominating the culture of a dying empire.

It's very easy to talk about foreign policy on the internet. About what troops should be where, and about what we should or shouldn't have done. There will always be people completely insulated from war and its aftermath who have opinions, but understand that you don't understand anything about it. There are no bold strokes that can explain away the nuances except that an absence of strength for what is good creates a void that will immediately be filled by the malevolent.

This has happened before when America made allies and administration changes abandoned them suddenly. Withdrawal can be accomplished successfully, but when one administration fails to uphold basic obligations it permanently damages everyone.

Tim Kennedy on Witnessing the Fall of Afghanistan - YouTube

This is why I believe that America must maintain a posture where the SOC is fully engaged on a constant basis while maintaining a conventional force capable of deploying to any country in the world. The enemies of free men and women must lay down every night with terror in their hearts, and if a nation should ever strike us they must know, with absolute certainty, that their destruction shall arrive within three days.

It's the least violent way to address what will be an ever-present threat. We should only be more judicious in who we make and keep as allies.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    The enemies of free men and women must lay down every night with terror in their hearts, and if a nation should ever strike us they must know, with absolute certainty, that their destruction shall arrive within three days.
    Nuclear weapons should have been used a long time ago. Had W nuked Pyongyang, most of this shit would not be happening right now.

__________________________________________________ _____________________

And we're not through with Uvalde: Disturbing new details from Uvalde shooting… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Multiple officers were inside Robb Elementary School with rifles and at least one ballistic shield at 11:52 a.m. the day of the shooting, new video and other evidence shows. They didn’t enter the classroom for another 58 minutes.
    __________________________________________________ ________________

AND SOMEHOW this escaped my attention: Tucker Carlson | We are scarred by what we saw… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

The enemies of free men and women must lay down every night with terror in their hearts, and if a nation should ever strike us they must know, with absolute certainty, that their destruction shall arrive within three days.

It's the least violent way to address what will be an ever-present threat. We should only be more judicious in who we make and keep as allies.
    We're free men and women? The only "enemies of freedom" we have any reason to worry about are right here on our soil, and they strike us constantly, so I don't think this strategy is working out very well.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    We're free men and women? The only "enemies of freedom" we have any reason to worry about are right here on our soil, and they strike us constantly, so I don't think this strategy is working out very well.
    I'm with anticausal on this, Dave. The Chinese Communists are not a threat to us. Our own government is.

I'm with anticausal on this, Dave. The Chinese Communists are not a threat to us. Our own government is.
    Was I the one who made that distinction, or was it you two?

starting strength coach development program
    This is why I believe that America must maintain a posture where the SOC is fully engaged on a constant basis while maintaining a conventional force capable of deploying to any country in the world. The enemies of free men and women must lay down every night with terror in their hearts, and if a nation should ever strike us they must know, with absolute certainty, that their destruction shall arrive within three days.
    Dude, the US government has launched so many wars and slaughtered so many completely innocent civilians in the past 20 years alone that this sentence of yours seems like some kind of parody.