starting strength gym
Page 2225 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 12251725212521752215222322242225222622272235227523252725 ... LastLast
Results 22,241 to 22,250 of 30189

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Dave (the last Roman centurion in the British Isles, circa 410AD): ROMA VICTOR!!!!1

Average Roman in Rome: Bro, dude. It's over. Come home. The forum's on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What is it that gay people are proud of?
    They got their "equality" so they should have been proud of that. Victory for them.

But they looked around at each other and said, "Well, what do we do now?"

So off to ANTIFA & BLM "peaceful protests" they went.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Dude, the US government has launched so many wars and slaughtered so many completely innocent civilians in the past 20 years alone that this sentence of yours seems like some kind of parody.
    War is certainly never done cleanly, and not all of our wars have been just. Surely, we should have let Europe fend for itself no more then five years after WW2.

Say what you will about Iraq, but Afghanistan was won by Army SF, the coalition of Northern Tribes and a relatively small supporting force. It wasn't until Bush's administration yanked back on the chain and began establishing "infrastructure" that it started to bog down. To say Obama's administration exacerbated the situation would be a gross understatement.

I don't think you understand or remember my point. I'm not discussing what happened. I'm saying what should happen. That did not happen sufficiently to any country who are now our enemies, and it should've happened decades ago.

Unless you have an issue with us remaining completely uninvolved until our response would make both Patton and Sherman proud, or are you content pretending Europe is something other than weak and corrupted beyond what even the US can manage.

None of which makes my point about power vacuums untrue, and frankly the darker part of me would love to see the world really get spicy. At least you'd have some real, personal perspective on how shitty things can be without order asserted amongst chaos.

That's why I don't listen to the darker parts of me, though. It's not good for my children.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    They got their "equality" so they should have been proud of that. Victory for them.

James Lindsey is the best resource on this shit that I know of, he explains it.

In short they became the proletariat for marxism.

Marxism as an ideology basically failed in the 20th century because the "working class" had no interest in being a proletariat and overthrowing government. They went to the middle class and liked it. The proletariat requires instability to forment revolution, except the middle class is too stable.

So marxists went back to the drawing board and created a new "proletarian" not based on economic class, but minority class. Specifically race and sex. In the US this is Blacks and the alphabet people. Race Marxism. This group is being destabilised and riled up to be the proletariat that will cause a revolution. This is why sexualisation of kids is such a big deal, if you can turn a child trans, they have no stable identity, therefore becoming a member of the proletariat is a natural step because they have nowhere else to go. The same way a Pimp recruits Ho's from runaway teenagers.

Why are Most People Cowards? | Obedience and the Rise of Authoritarianism - YouTube
    One of my cousins sent this to me today. Despite the subject matter it brought a smile to my face because at the beginning of covid he was not seeing what was going on at all but was willing to listen to me when I told him my point of view. 2 years later he is still unvaxxed and putting plans in motion to finally leave Australia.
    This country is descending into the toilet bowl at a fast pace and the population here lack the brains and balls to stop it. It hurts me to say it as up until 2019 I was proud to call Australia home, but after having it shoved down my throat how dim witted and blindly obedient my fellow citizens are and how gladly they will except the most overbearing authoritarianism and give up every bit of freedom and sovereignty they have with nothing more than a "she'll be right" I'm pretty fucking over it. If it wasn't for my wife and son I would have left already myself.
    It just blows my mind how anyone can honestly not see how fucking ridiculous and down right evil the world is right now. Someone said something along the lines of science being the new religion on here many pages back and they were spot on if you ask me, high priests (experts) who interpret the will of the gods (science) demanding sacrifice and faith from the masses to stave off the danger of hell (covid/carbon/white supremacy/whatever SJW bullshit).
    I had a lot more written down here but decided to delete it, drinking and ranting on the internet don't go well together.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post

Oh Jesus, I did not mean to start this. It was just an analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    James Lindsey is the best resource on this shit that I know of, he explains it.

In short they became the proletariat for marxism.

Marxism as an ideology basically failed in the 20th century because the "working class" had no interest in being a proletariat and overthrowing government. They went to the middle class and liked it. The proletariat requires instability to forment revolution, except the middle class is too stable.

So marxists went back to the drawing board and created a new "proletarian" not based on economic class, but minority class. Specifically race and sex. In the US this is Blacks and the alphabet people. Race Marxism. This group is being destabilised and riled up to be the proletariat that will cause a revolution. This is why sexualisation of kids is such a big deal, if you can turn a child trans, they have no stable identity, therefore becoming a member of the proletariat is a natural step because they have nowhere else to go. The same way a Pimp recruits Ho's from runaway teenagers.
    This is pretty damn concise. Very good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    [url=https://youtu.be/zOJLGpfnX34]I had a lot more written down here but decided to delete it, drinking and ranting on the internet don't go well together.
    I'd read it. And this is a great video, pass it around.

https://www.rt.com/business/557620-r...ssenger-brics/

The bifurcation of economies continues. It seems the current administration's sanctions are hastening the removal of the US dollar as worlds reserve currency.

starting strength coach development program
    Barry,
    PC and it's offshoots are tools created by influential players to create asymmetries and stifle proper debate for specific agendas. I don't believe that they were created ex-nihilo just because of a vacuum by happenstance.
    This article is an interesting investigative report on possible roots of certain agendas being coerced on us daily.
    The Billionaire Family Pushing Synthetic Sex Identities (SSI) - Tablet Magazine