starting strength gym
Page 2226 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12261726212621762216222422252226222722282236227623262726 ... LastLast
Results 22,251 to 22,260 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Fascinating recent paper: Serious Adverse Events of Special Interest Following mRNA Vaccination in Randomized Trials by Joseph Fraiman, Juan Erviti, Mark Jones, Sander Greenland, Patrick Whelan, Robert M. Kaplan, Peter Doshi :: SSRN

Abstract
    Introduction: In 2020, prior to COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations and Brighton Collaboration created a priority list, endorsed by the World Health Organization, of potential adverse events relevant to COVID-19 vaccines. We leveraged the Brighton Collaboration list to evaluate serious adverse events of special interest observed in phase III randomized trials of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Methods: Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled, phase III randomized clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (NCT04368728 and NCT04470427), focusing analysis on potential adverse events of special interest identified by the Brighton Collaboration.

Results: Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9). The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively).

Discussion: The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes such as hospitalization or death.
    This, of course, has absolutely nothing to do with the recently-popular Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.

Baltimore Ravens LB Jaylon Ferguson dies at age 26

Baltimore Police said there were no signs of trauma found or foul play suspected at this time. Ferguson's body was transported to the medical examiner's office, where a cause of death will be determined. Investigators are not ruling out the possibility of an overdose, a police spokesperson said.
    NBA 1st rounder dies suddenly at 25… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

But the day before, in that locker room, Biggie was riding a stationary bike. He was wearing a sweatsuit, the kind wrestlers wear to cut weight before weigh-in. Even then, a college athlete, just 20 years old, Biggie was fighting off his body's natural inclinations.

Five years later his body won, and we have lost. He was 25, out of basketball for two years, not doing well. He died of natural causes, and that’s all anyone is saying, and what else is there to say.
    Young people dying in their sleep is now happening on a regular basis

Hey, it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    The same way a Pimp recruits Ho's from runaway teenagers.
    This is barely even an analogy. In addition to the Marxist recruitment angle, I'm convinced they're also cultivating catamites. It's like icing on a really fucked up cake.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    War is certainly never done cleanly, and not all of our wars have been just. Surely, we should have let Europe fend for itself no more then five years after WW2.

Say what you will about Iraq, but Afghanistan was won by Army SF, the coalition of Northern Tribes and a relatively small supporting force. It wasn't until Bush's administration yanked back on the chain and began establishing "infrastructure" that it started to bog down. To say Obama's administration exacerbated the situation would be a gross understatement.

I don't think you understand or remember my point. I'm not discussing what happened. I'm saying what should happen. That did not happen sufficiently to any country who are now our enemies, and it should've happened decades ago.

Unless you have an issue with us remaining completely uninvolved until our response would make both Patton and Sherman proud, or are you content pretending Europe is something other than weak and corrupted beyond what even the US can manage.

None of which makes my point about power vacuums untrue, and frankly the darker part of me would love to see the world really get spicy. At least you'd have some real, personal perspective on how shitty things can be without order asserted amongst chaos.

That's why I don't listen to the darker parts of me, though. It's not good for my children.
    When I said that the US government took out a bunch of innocent lives, I meant American lives as well. The rest of your post is repeating US government talking points, which I really do not want to debate. Sure, have your combat ready troops or whatever, this will keep you safe. I just hope they all wear masks.
    Again, as far as "personal perspective" goes, I am most likely the only person here with personal experience of being bombed for a year straight, so you can dispense with the theatrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    When I said that the US government took out a bunch of innocent lives, I meant American lives as well. The rest of your post is repeating US government talking points, which I really do not want to debate. Sure, have your combat ready troops or whatever, this will keep you safe. I just hope they all wear masks.
    Again, as far as "personal perspective" goes, I am most likely the only person here with personal experience of being bombed for a year straight, so you can dispense with the theatrics.
    This is how I know you are unfamiliar with the corpus of my contribution to this thread. I'm not interested in continuing, either.

CHD Films Presents — The chilling, harrowing story of how a World Health Organization (WHO) population control experiment, under the guise of a vaccination program, resulted in the sterilization of millions of women in Africa without their knowledge or consent.

A film by award-winning filmmaker Andy Wakefield, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Children’s Health Defense. Watch the chilling tale of African women whose fertility was tragically stripped away through an experimental tetanus vaccination program. Are women everywhere next?
    Infertility: A Diabolical Agenda

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is barely even an analogy. In addition to the Marxist recruitment angle, I'm convinced they're also cultivating catamites. It's like icing on a really fucked up cake.
    He actually went into depth on this in some of his more recent podcasts, he has a series on groomer schools.

The crux of it is that yes there is a war on the very concept of "childhood innocence" because it's about grooming kids to be revolutionaries, and allying with pedofiles achieves this. If children have an "innocent" period then there's no ideological reason to groom them, but if they're "racist" from birth, theres a reason for re education from birth, allowing the state, or other ideological organs to separate children from their parents. LibsofTikTok shows this well and most parents just have no idea.
    Not that it's any consolation but the marriage between pedofiles and marxists is pure convenience, if the commies ever take over pedo's are going to the wall with the kids they groomed.

How far back does Conditioning For Compliance go?

Abolish the TSA… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How far back does Conditioning For Compliance go?

Abolish the TSA… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    I've been thinking a lot about this. I knew the post 9-11 theater was bullshit, but I put up with it. We're all responsible for this nonsense to some degree. (Except maybe those few "crazies" who saw the writing on the wall and stopped flying post 9-11.) I want to think convenience was a valid excuse, but it really wasn't.

Does anyone still think the "shoe bomber" was legit? I mean, come on. They've revealed their methods so thoroughly since that it's obvious he was another handled pawn, like the "MAGA bomber", "Michigan Kidnappers", and other mentally ill toys the feds play with. They probably even gave him the "shoe bomb". They just wanted you to get into the pattern of shutting up and doing what you're told, whenever you're told, no matter how ridiculously stupid. In fact, the shoe thing is when everyone should have realized the 9-11 response was a scam. It was just so stupid on so many levels.

If anyone has flown out of Dulles, you know there is what could be described as a "pit", where everyone lines up to wait for security. You can walk right up to the balconies (a lot of ground to choose from here) that overlook the "pit" (there is no security at this level), with whatever you can carry on your person, and turn it into a kill box. It always creeped me out when I was in "the pit", especially during holiday rushes in the 00s, when 911 was still a fresh memory. So in over 20 years, why didn't a single terrorist exploit these kinds of things? Why was every single incident since inside airports, and never in pre-security? You realize the amount of terror this would have caused if it happened one or two times? What could they possibly do, add another security checkpoint before getting to main security? Why were these dastardly terrorists who "hate our freedoms" so stupid as not to think of this?