starting strength gym
Page 2237 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 12371737213721872227223522362237223822392247228723372737 ... LastLast
Results 22,361 to 22,370 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This graph is extremely important. If you have noticed, with every transition to a more efficient energy source, this source does not replace the previous energy source. We utilize the new source in conjunction with the other sources.
    Take note how small an input renewables have. Does anybody really think this is a viable option to rush a transition into. It's a frikin scam and the people that push it know it. That is why bill gates is investing in nuclear tech as we speak.
    Visualizing the History of Energy Transitions

Bill Gates''' $4 bln high-tech nuclear reactor set for Wyoming coal site | Reuters
    Last edited by Gilead; 06-30-2022 at 01:50 PM.

An old friend has passed away. May his legacy live forever.
    Dr. Vladimir '''Zev''' Zelenko passes away | America'''s Frontline Doctors

The problem today isn't toxic masculinity, it's masculinity being killed by toxins.

Depopulation of Taiwan

I can't help but wonder if Children of Men wasn't just a movie.

Terrific.
    We need more experimental reactors and highly enriched nuclear material in a highly unstable nation.
    I have to wonder why they chose to place the first reactor of this type in a very remote area that already has adequate energy resources rather than in a blackout-ridden state with high energy demands, like California.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    It does appear so. The machines entire foundation is dependent on it. If these fools try and stop it or even slow it down, they are committing suicide. Such actions will be much welcomed by nations that care for realistic actual growth and wealth development.
    Who’s Still Buying Fossil Fuels From Russia?
    The initial reason for the climate scam was to get the developing nations to give up on the cheapest energy and thus fail to industrialize quickly enough to become competitors. It had then morphed into a standard issue racket to loot your own population. This is what always happens when the colonies give the former masters the middle finger. Putin just ended the whole charade ten years early, like he did with Covid, bless him. Germany is firing up coal reactors. QED.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Germany is firing up coal reactors. QED.
    It's interesting to watch what people do when they have no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    All you have to do to not get a woman pregnant is pull out, literally. Say Florida bans abortion outright. Get one woman pregnant and get forced into a relationship with a child you didn't want, next time you will pull out 10 seconds faster.
    Vasectomy. It's cheap, easy, reversible and guarantees that the broad that thinks she's gonna trap you into a monthly check won't.

"Have all the abortions!" "No, wait, have none of the abortions!" Doesn't fucking matter it's still the government pretending it has the right to make the calls in YOUR life. It's still a group of over-paid pansies sitting on their collective asses not doing a damn thing that matters but they still wanna act like they're the boss. And every time they issue an edict from their mountain top and everyone collectively goes ape-shit their widdle feelings are validated. Fuck those oxygen thieves.

I don't have any religion based illusions about all life being precious so I can't help but ask whose agenda is served by an ever expanding generation of children who will be more and more guided only by the hands of government and its institutions because the parents mostly aren't fit for the task. These are the same gov fucks that are telling us to vax the kids so let's dispense with the pretense that the ruling is about protecting them. I wanna know whose cannon fodder they are creating.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This graph is extremely important. If you have noticed, with every transition to a more efficient energy source, this source does not replace the previous energy source. We utilize the new source in conjunction with the other sources.
    Take note how small an input renewables have. Does anybody really think this is a viable option to rush a transition into. It's a frikin scam and the people that push it know it. That is why bill gates is investing in nuclear tech as we speak.
    Visualizing the History of Energy Transitions

Bill Gates''' $4 bln high-tech nuclear reactor set for Wyoming coal site | Reuters
    We will be seeing the Bill Gates sponsored documentaries followed by the media embracing clean nuclear energy very soon. The high enrichment is new technology, cleaner and safer!

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    West Virginia v. Environmental Protection Agency

This may be ruled on tomorrow by the Supreme Court. It could be bigger (in my opinion) than Roe v Wade. West Virginia is challenging the EPA's authority to regulate carbon emissions. But, the implications are far reaching and mind-blowing.

From very left leaning Outside Online: The BLM Made the Largest Public Lands Purchase in Wyoming History, Unlocking Previously Inaccessible Acres - Outside Online

If I understand this correctly, it would render EVERY. SINGLE. FEDERAL. AGENCY. completely impotent overnight, and force congress to actually pass laws, instead of letting bureaucrats and bean counters dictate every aspect of American lives.

EPA, SEC, ATF - you name it. They'd all be neutered overnight by a ruling like this.
    Kitsuma has this correct (in theory).

Roe v Wade reversal impact will be dwarfed by the aftermath of those organizations relying on its precedent setting nature. Without a precedent, they are vulnerable to be gutted. It will require individual lawsuits against those organizations (lots of lawsuits). If the dems want to stop this, they must pack the supreme court.. quickly. The problem with that is the ensuing midterms.. and presidential election. If I were strategizing for the dems, I'd be cautious with that move. ..and, they just might not have enough votes to pull it off.

I'm not sure I would put big money on the hobbling of "unelected officials making laws" just yet. I don't know the dem strategy but they will attempt to thwart this "nonsense" with one "precedent" (fix all the attacks at once).