starting strength gym
Page 2238 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12381738213821882228223622372238223922402248228823382738 ... LastLast
Results 22,371 to 22,380 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    We will be seeing the Bill Gates sponsored documentaries followed by the media embracing clean nuclear energy very soon. The high enrichment is new technology, cleaner and safer!
    This is already happening. What's your personal thoughts on the new enrichment tech?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    But would I then be justified in murdering them because of it? If not, it’s also not justifiable to do that to babies on a wholesale basis.
    Regardless of one’s beliefs on whether a fetus is a “baby” or not, mass genocide of newborns would be something that only a state could sanction with guidance, and thereby removing any and all choice from the parent: Kind of like how China tried to turn their country into a sausage fest.

With abortions, the distinction is that the individual parent decides what’s best for the baby (and perhaps her own body) based on any number of circumstances. Being forced to give birth by the state is just as heinous as being forced to have your baby killed as it removes any and all choice a parent may have.

In any scenario, where the state mandates something, innocent people will be harmed. Whether they mandate birth or death can be equally as harmful.

Quite frankly, abortion is not something I have ever cared about or really given much thought to. I do know, however, what the fallout is. If you think it’ll be a bunch of Einstein’s and Newton’s, instead of Florida Man and Florida Woman, you’re sorely mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is already happening. What's your personal thoughts on the new enrichment tech?
    It’s not new. It comes down to economics in every sense. Thorium is making a comeback on paper (really Uranium 233) but same thing. Old idea, has to work profitably.

There could be enough breakthroughs in engineering to make the economics work.

What’s new is the left embracing it.

MEANWHILE millions of actual women are screaming about how they should be able to kill babies

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Vasectomy. It's cheap, easy, reversible and guarantees that the broad that thinks she's gonna trap you into a monthly check won't.

"Have all the abortions!" "No, wait, have none of the abortions!" Doesn't fucking matter it's still the government pretending it has the right to make the calls in YOUR life. It's still a group of over-paid pansies sitting on their collective asses not doing a damn thing that matters but they still wanna act like they're the boss. And every time they issue an edict from their mountain top and everyone collectively goes ape-shit their widdle feelings are validated. Fuck those oxygen thieves.

I don't have any religion based illusions about all life being precious so I can't help but ask whose agenda is served by an ever expanding generation of children who will be more and more guided only by the hands of government and its institutions because the parents mostly aren't fit for the task. These are the same gov fucks that are telling us to vax the kids so let's dispense with the pretense that the ruling is about protecting them. I wanna know whose cannon fodder they are creating.
    Jenni,

This is precisely what I’ve been trying to say, albeit not as eloquently or well put.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post

Quite frankly, abortion is not something I have ever cared about or really given much thought to. I do know, however, what the fallout is. If you think it’ll be a bunch of Einstein’s and Newton’s, instead of Florida Man and Florida Woman, you’re sorely mistake.
    Abortion is the least impactful method of eugenics. If you're in favor of eugenics, there are far more effective methods.

The philosophical dilemma of abortion isn't whether a fetus is a life or not (it clearly is), but which takes precedence: the fetus as a life, or the fetus as part of a woman's body. Pro-lifers would say the former, and pro-choicers (if arguing in earnest) would say the latter. Stating that a fetus isn't a human life just makes you look retarded.

Pregnancies from rape and incest, and ectopic pregnancies, are so rare that they shouldn't even be part of the discussion. When people are talking about abortion, they are talking about terminating a pregnancy that resulted from a woman having voluntary intercourse with a man, without being on birth control, and without using prophylactics, with the common knowledge that this could lead to conception.

It's interesting that the pro-abortion stance is labelled as "pro-choice" but the "choice" doesn't include the woman's choice to engage in intercourse, nor the fetus' choice to not be terminated.

With that said, child sacrifice has been a mainstay of numerous judaic cultures, so why should modern America be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Pregnancies from rape and incest, and ectopic pregnancies, are so rare that they shouldn't even be part of the discussion. When people are talking about abortion, they are talking about terminating a pregnancy that resulted from a woman having voluntary intercourse with a man, without being on birth control, and without using prophylactics, with the common knowledge that this could lead to conception.
    Exotic medical situations are useful to the Planned Parenthood lobby. You are absolutely correct, and thanks for cutting through the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    It’s not new. It comes down to economics in every sense. Thorium is making a comeback on paper (really Uranium 233) but same thing. Old idea, has to work profitably.

There could be enough breakthroughs in engineering to make the economics work.

What’s new is the left embracing it.
    What are your thoughts on this report that paints the reactors as more efficient, but more unpredictable and more hazardous:
    "Advanced" Isn't Always Better | Union of Concerned Scientists

WARNING: Discussions I had secretly with FDA, NIH, CDC, Moderna & Pfizer official (s) July/Aug 2020 told me that they feared these COVID injections can & WILL kill healthy children; will KILL our kids

I start by stating again, no healthy child in the US, or Germany, Sweden etc. have died of COVID post COVID infection. Not one!

I warn again, these injections will kill normal healthy children. They are not properly safety tested. I warn again. Moving to inject our 6 month to 4 years children with a gene delivery platform is very very dangerous. Reckless. There is no sound justification for this.

There is no one in the US government, globally even, or in public health, who can talk on the COVID lockdowns and this COVID vaccine (mRNA) like myself, for I worked there, worked with them. I was hammering from on the inside and high level scientists FDA, CDC, NIH, Moderna etc. and officials sought me out secretly and confidentially to tell me how much they agreed with me and Atlas etc. and feared for their careers and safety if they spoke out at the garbage Fauci and Francis Collins et al. were saying and doing with the lockdown lunacy and the very vaccine they were working on. They feared massive deaths in some years to come and auto-immune devastating diseases due to the COVID vaccines (mRNA) and feared that children, healthy children will die, not may, but ‘will’, and that they were not candidates for the COVID vaccine and they told me shockingly that they never and do not study the vaccine safety and that the short duration they were using was purposeful (as well as under sizing) to NOT detect any safety signals.
    The Aussie Cossack yesterday was jailed for 10 months. He was labeled a "national security risk". He can't have visitors because he is not jabbed.
    Mrs. Cossack devastated and shocked!!! - YouTube

Article 19 of the universal Declaration of Human Rights.
    "Everyone has the right to freedom
    of opinion and expression; this right
    includes freedom to hold opinions with-
    out interference and to seek, receive and
    impart information and ideas through
    any media and regardless of frontiers."

starting strength coach development program
    For those of you still speculating that the current situation must be due to incompetence or hoping that a global famine will be averted:
    Dutch Farmers Livid Over EU'''s '''Green''' Nitrogen Rule Block Border Between Holland And Germany | ZeroHedge

The simplest, most likely explanation is not incompetence.