starting strength gym
Page 2243 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 12431743214321932233224122422243224422452253229323432743 ... LastLast
Results 22,421 to 22,430 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

It's very easy to get cynical these days, but I think it's important to remember that most of us -- even if we're not especially bright -- want to do the right thing, and when push comes to shove we will.

Happy Independence Day, my friends.
    Thanks for saying coach!

Happy Independence Day, yanks.

And here is the very best thing that can be said of the USA. It's important to remember that when the masks come off and the politicians are all lynched, as they should be, once LA and NYC and Seattle and DC are nuked from outer space and the state media actors and actress have been tortured to death, what remains is very good:https://seandietrich.com/mendon-missouri/

It's very easy to get cynical these days, but I think it's important to remember that most of us -- even if we're not especially bright -- want to do the right thing, and when push comes to shove we will.

Damn right. Happy Independence Day you glorious bastards. Live free.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Eugenics is supposed to be guided by only one principle: Encourage the strongest, most intelligent and healthiest individuals in a population to produce the most children.
    Decentralized planning is what we are looking for.
    A great movie about this subject is Gattaca ; I've not seen it mentioned, so, here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by GammaFlat View Post
    Kitsuma has this correct (in theory).

Roe v Wade reversal impact will be dwarfed by the aftermath of those organizations relying on its precedent setting nature. Without a precedent, they are vulnerable to be gutted. It will require individual lawsuits against those organizations (lots of lawsuits). If the dems want to stop this, they must pack the supreme court.. quickly. The problem with that is the ensuing midterms.. and presidential election. If I were strategizing for the dems, I'd be cautious with that move. ..and, they just might not have enough votes to pull it off.

I'm not sure I would put big money on the hobbling of "unelected officials making laws" just yet. I don't know the dem strategy but they will attempt to thwart this "nonsense" with one "precedent" (fix all the attacks at once).
    Thanks GammaFlat. Sounds like you might be an attorney?

Today, Joshua Phillips of Crossroads celebrated this ruling. Apparently, MSM is only addressing this case at the surface level. Watch 4 minutes of this starting at 9:30 with the meat starting at 11:00:

Sounds like we just got our Independence back. This ruling provides a legal foundation from which the Deep State can be legally dismantled. Happy Fourth of July!

---------------------------------

And here is the very best thing that can be said of the USA. It's important to remember that when the masks come off and the politicians are all lynched, as they should be, once LA and NYC and Seattle and DC are nuked from outer space and the state media actors and actress have been tortured to death, what remains is very good:https://seandietrich.com/mendon-missouri/

^This^ - it sure seems that way out here in the country.

I am so grateful to read this story and to read your thoughts. As I remain in the shithole of Seattle, my soul is a small town soul. It’s easy to lose sight.

On a side note, I was casually watching the Brewers vs Cubs and noticed two things:

1- most cubs players were wearing something with the Stars and Stripes. The catcher is fully decked out.

2- during the national anthem all cubs (did not see the brewers) were standing with their hand over their heart. Black, white, Hispanic and even Japanese. Nary a person on one knee.

There is hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    but we all know how Wesley Snipes pushed the limits on this one then was imprisoned!).
    Wesley did nothing wrong. Listening to financial advisors and doing what they say to avoid paying tax is what, literally, everyone does. That's the purpose of going to a tax accountant in the first place.

Your a good man Rip. May you go from Strength to Strength!
    Happy Independence Day my friend.

And that's the Rest of the Story.

starting strength coach development program
    This is fascinating. The 4th of July shooter posed as different potential culprits. Here he is with an FBI hat. He has other photos of him reading a bible and wearing a Trump flag as a cape, even though he's so obviously an antifa commie.

He's almost certainly one of the FBI's pets.
    Attached Images Attached Images