starting strength gym
Page 2244 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 12441744214421942234224222432244224522462254229423442744 ... LastLast
Results 22,431 to 22,440 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    URUGUAY IS STEPPING FOWARD: JUDGE REQUEST THE PRESIDENCY, THE HEALTH PUBLIC MINISTRY AND PFIZER ALL THE INFORMATION AND DATA FROM COVID <<VACCINES>>. – LA QUINTA COLUMNA

------------
    Mark Slapinski, Canadian Journalist, Follows The Marxist Model on 'Dirty' Anti-Vaxxers Like A Good Little Schwabi

"If it means labeling them, if it means taking them, stripping them of all their rights and sending them to work camps, I'm all for it"

Listen, because they will tell you their plans.
    Telegram: Contact @covidvaccineadversereactions
    --------------

Two and 3-year-old kids with seizures is "the new normal"

News Round-up - by Robert W Malone MD, MS

From FDA to MHRA: are drug regulators for hire? | The BMJ

Based on the logic of culling herds simply because of their so called emissions. How can one differentiate the difference between humans and cattle in the grand scheme of things.
    Beef herd should be culled to help meet emissions targets – The Irish Times

That’s one hell of a Vaccine injury… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

I like this farmer's thing in Holland. Matt will also be pleased that there are hardly any brown skinned protestors present: Dutch Protesters Pour Manure On Government Offices Over Industry-Killing Regulations | ZeroHedge

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Just had a family gathering for my 2nd grandson's birth. Four "covid" infections reported so far, all double vaxed and double boosted.

The unvaxed in my family are apparently immune to the coof, as none of us caught the shit.

Interesting.
    I've had a sore throat and now some cold in the last couple days. Took some vitamins, some spray medicine for my throat and am enjoying my vacation. I am unvaxed and I am alive. If I were tk get tested it would probably come out as covid.
    Same thing happened on new year's, I got flu symptoms for 24/48 hours, and still did my holidays, unlike all the fools who got tested.

I really cannot comprehend how people can be so naive and self-punishing for no reason.

Great tale about the people in and around Mendon. But then given the nature of rural people it's not all that surprising, just good to see that the tradition of self reliance and helping others is still alive and well outside the blue population centers.

The village where I mainly grew up was around 220 back when I was a kid. A passenger train derailed in town in the late 50's with much the same response from people in and around Papineau. Later, in the early 60's, a freak heavy snow storm hit on Easter weekend, stranding a bunch of drivers passing through on the nearest state highway. The church opened it's doors to feed and shelter the stranded until the roads got cleared a day or so later. When the church filled up, the townspeople took in more to stay in their homes, including my parents.

You can see this sort of thing in Southern Illinois even now when times get hard or a tornado or flood strikes. It was one of the reasons we retired back here after 30+ years of living in SoCal. We grew up among people and in places like this and the climate and really screwed up politics of the state were not enough to dissuade us from coming back. I suspect D. Rowe sees much the same in the Ozarks where he lives.

It's worth adding that too many urbanites have allowed themselves to become little more than the pets or domesticated livestock of the government their taxes fund and their votes elect to their offices. Then again, it may be that it's an eloi and morlock relationship as described by H.G. Wells in The Time Machine. Too many of them aren't self reliant and depend on the government services to take care of their needs. Which is growing ever more tenuous as the police who are protecting them in increasingly less effective or competent ways fail them. Either through blatant cowardice and incompetence as evidenced in Uvalde, or getting woke-cuffed as they are in places like NYC, Chicago, and LA.

That’s one hell of a Vaccine injury… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

The vaccine caused my immune system to produce antibodies that activate platelets, which then clot. Doctors don’t know if I’ll ever stop producing them, so I may live as a blood clot risk the rest of my life. Losing some intestine was actually the easy part for doctors to treat.
    Hey, it happens! At least you wouldn't get rounded up and sent to a camp in Canada.

Doctors are mystified by a rash of seizures, rashes, etc. happening to 2 and 3-year-old kids.

The only thing these kids have in common is that they were given the COVID vaccine just days earlier (two to five days earlier).

The doctors cannot figure out what is causing the seizures (since it couldn’t be the vaccine since those are safe and effective). The medical staff is not permitted to talk about the cases to the press or on social media or they will be fired.
    Hey, it happens!! Just because it's happening to kids doesn't mean that their parents are slaves to the state media! They were just doing the right thing for Society!!

Note the headline: We have one of the most competitive dairy sectors in the world and it can be left alone, but the beef sector is far less efficient

IOW, the beef sector cannot be left alone. Eat it while you can. Food shortages are a small price to pay for a reduction in CO2 emissions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark E. Hurling View Post
    Great tale about the people in and around Mendon. But then given the nature of rural people it's not all that surprising, just good to see that the tradition of self reliance and helping others is still alive and well outside the blue population centers.

The village where I mainly grew up was around 220 back when I was a kid.
    I'm so very proud of you! You got to the second paragraph before you started talking about yourself and your own vast experience.

Is it just me, the guy with perhaps a little bit of the Dunning-Kruger effect going on, noticing that all these vaccine injuries seem to be due to excessive clotting caused by the spike protein damaging the glyocalyx and triggering clotting factors?

Considering that this is virtually the identical thing Dr. Kendrick pointed to in his book The Clot Thickens as the reason for things like heart disease, despite modern medicine sticking to their “cholesterol is bad” mantra, I can’t figure out if we should be surprised the medical community can’t make this connection or if we should expect them not to?

Between Dr.s Kendrick and Rose, I can’t help but feel like their bodies of work continue to overlap one another. Am I the only one noticing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Based on the logic of culling herds simply because of their so called emissions. How can one differentiate the difference between humans and cattle in the grand scheme of things.
    Beef herd should be culled to help meet emissions targets – The Irish Times
    Something tells me their "climate action plan 2021" won't survive all the way to 2050. It's very hard to convince people they are starving for a good cause. Humanity is gonna end up learning the hard way this shit ain't gonna work. I just hope we don't do too much damage to ourselves along the way. Once the wind changes direction and politicians start to notice, that plan's gonna get ripped to shreds and its most vocal champions thrown under the electric bus.

Default Jumping from the fire to the frying pan?

I'm looking for some advice about emigrating to the U.S. My farmland has recently been sold which gives me the freedom to leave this Chinese satellite (Canada). I have a sister who is a citizen who can sponsor my wife and I. The proceeds from my sale ensures that I will never be a burden on your social welfare systems. I'm leaning towards states south of the Mason-Dixon Line with mild winters and cities that have a SS gym. Tell me why I should move to your state.

starting strength coach development program
    Gonzalo Lira: The Netherlands Is On Fire.

It's all about lowering nitrogen rates. ... This notion that Dutch farmers are producing so much nitrogen that roughly between a third and a fifth of the farms need to be shut down is insane! It is so insane that of course the Dutch farmers are like "We're not having this!" And they've been protesting, they've shut down 80% of the country. It is now impossible to cross the border between the Netherlands and Germany because the farmers, and also truckers and other allied people, are blocking the highways. They are blocking it with their tractors. They're blocking it with heaps of manure. They are blocking it with whatever they can get. And most of the people in the Netherlands are with the farmers!

Yet none of this is being reported in the mainstream. I mean, I had heard about it for the last couple days and I assumed that oh yeah, it must be in the news. But I started looking and it's nowhere to be found! There is a complete media blackout over this crisis. This crisis that is self-created by the Dutch government.

And you know I'm laughing, I'm laughing out of incredulity. I cannot believe they are doing this. And of course because of this, food prices in the Netherlands are going to shoot to the moon. And of course the Netherlands is a big supplier of food to the rest of Europe. So other Europeans are going to suffer as well. They are not going to be able to buy beef, milk, eggs, poultry. The Dutch government is obliging Dutch farmers to cull their herds of the different animals, for these "climate change targets" for a gas that doesn't have any effect on the global climate.

This is evil. This is beyond... You know, I used to think that these people were just stupid, but this is beyond stupid. This is just frankly evil. These people, who are the leadership class, they have nothing in common with the common people. They have absolutely nothing in common and they view them as the enemy, and they want to destroy the enemy.
    Dutch system pigs shooting at farmers in tractors as they drive by.