starting strength gym
Page 2246 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12461746214621962236224422452246224722482256229623462746 ... LastLast
Results 22,451 to 22,460 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    The Telegraph leaks: Excess deaths are on the rise – but not because of Covid

And then tells you it's NOT the "vaccines" but a bunch of other bullshit:

Hundreds more people than usual are dying each week in England and Wales with Covid not to blame for the majority of deaths, new figures show.

Latest data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) show there were 1,540 excess deaths in the week ending June 24 but only around 10 per cent were due to coronavirus.

Health experts have called for an urgent investigation into what is behind the excess mortality, with fears that the pandemic response, lack of access to healthcare and even the cost of living crisis, may be to blame.

Before the end of March, deaths in England and Wales were lower than usual this year despite hundreds of people dying from Covid. Yet in the last three months, the situation has reversed, with overall deaths rising even though Covid deaths have been falling.

‘The reality is going to be quite complex,' Prof Paul Hunter, professor in medicine, at the University of East Anglia, said some of the excess could be people whose health was weakened by Covid. The infection is known to increase the risk of stroke and heart attacks. But he warned that there may be other more complex factors at play.

“Some might also be down to other impacts of the pandemic, such as problems in accessing health care, delayed referrals for treatment and then things related to the restrictions we lived under, such as reduced activity and sedentary lives,” he said.

“I think the reality is going to be quite complex but it’s something we do need to be aware of and actually try and understand.

“We know there is a relationship between excess deaths and deprivation so maybe the current financial situation we are in is exacerbating that.

“There is despair from your livelihood disappearing up the swanny. It doesn’t have to lead to suicide, chronic stress can lead to all sorts of problems.”
    Another: Alberta sees spike in deaths with unknown causes in 2021 | CTV News

Alberta is reporting an unprecedented increase in ill-defined and unknown causes of death in 2021.

That category is leading the way over dementia, which has been in the top spot since 2016, and COVID-19, which began adding to the death tally in the province in a big way in 2020.

In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta.

The unknown causes of death category only began appearing on the list in 2019 — there is no record of it ranking before then, dating back to 2001.
    We are witnessing the complete and utter takeover of the media by people who want us dead, and who know we are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post

Based on the logic of culling herds simply because of their so called emissions. How can one differentiate the difference between humans and cattle in the grand scheme of things.
    Beef herd should be culled to help meet emissions targets – The Irish Times
    Ever see Judge Dress? It had some good line. One was a machine/robot telling people “Eat recycled food! It’s great for the environment and OK for you.”

Undercover cops detected by demonstrators in The Netherlands.
    BeachMilk on Gab: 'Undercover cops detected by demonstrators in The …' - Gab Social

Gee whizz! I wonder why the UN took down this article of theirs. You can only laugh in response to their perception of reality. The twilight zone we are living in, is movie grade shit. It's a pity that this is real life.
    The Benefits of World Hunger | United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Novax View Post
    God for you!! I hope it works out!! As a fellow Canadian, I’d do the same thing if I could make it happen.
    Maybe you Canadians can colonize Greenland.
    A new country founded in freedom and liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I think this pretty much settles it that anyone at very high levels of exposure in western media is controlled, at least to some extent. You might have a shorter or longer leash, but you definitely have a leash...
    If your whole reason for being is to interview people to get their side of the story on controversial issues, this is the dumbest fucking excuse you can possibly give...your "good boy!"s and head pats, Joe.
    His behavior and opinions have taken a noticeable turn since he was threatened with cancellation for being an anti-vaxxer 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Hey, I tried to explain it, you are into your thing, so I can't persuade you otherwise, nor would I want to.
    As far as I can tell, the data, history and official policies of global government point in one direction.
    However, I am open to logical argument and data suggesting I am wrong or have missed something.
    You have come to a different conclusion than I have and the reasons may be important.

I am going to behave as if I am right, but hope I am wrong.

This is an unfiltered look into the minds of the cabal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

This is an unfiltered look into the minds of the cabal.
    It might have originally been satire, but I think you're probably still correct and they're just having plausibly deniable chuckle.

Undercover cops detected by demonstrators in The Netherlands.
    BeachMilk on Gab: 'Undercover cops detected by demonstrators in The …' - Gab Social...[/url]
    This one might have been from the lockdown or vaccine mandate riots a year or two ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    This one might have been from the lockdown or vaccine mandate riots a year or two ago.
    Very possible, they don't look like farmers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    Ever see Judge Dress? It had some good line. One was a machine/robot telling people “Eat recycled food! It’s great for the environment and OK for you.”
    It does seem that that is the direction they want to take us.
    I saw Judge Dredd. I didn't really like that Hollywood adaption though. Check out Dredd (2012), It is a hidden gem that not many people are aware of.

The Telegraph leaks: Excess deaths are on the rise – but not because of Covid

And then tells you it's NOT the "vaccines" but a bunch of other bullshit:

Another: Alberta sees spike in deaths with unknown causes in 2021 | CTV News

We are witnessing the complete and utter takeover of the media by people who want us dead, and who know we are stupid.
    I am at a loss. Alberta is the closest thing we have to Texas up here. We in Canada are truly fucked. Pray for us ( I’m actually an atheist, but…..).

Quote Originally Posted by Novax View Post
    God for you!! I hope it works out!! As a fellow Canadian, I’d do the same thing if I could make it happen.
    I would do it in a heartbeat.

starting strength coach development program
    Gee whizz! I wonder why the UN took down this article of theirs. You can only laugh in response to their perception of reality. The twilight zone we are living in, is movie grade shit. It's a pity that this is real life.
    I had to recheck the URL and bio to make sure that wasn't a satirical article.

It reminds me of when Peter Berghossian made up a bunch of articles about canine rape in dog parks and got it published. I hope it's a similar ruse.

If you can't see the pattern, that's not the pattern's fault.
    "X Animals destroyed" Are they because of economic conditions or are they being killed by unknown causes?

Down under we have taken a further turn for the worst as our "health experts" convened and swiftly decided to "recommend" a 4th clot shot. Victoria had extended the state of emergency for 3 months prior to this so no doubt they will gleefully mandate this too.

The fact that the covid deaths have only continued to increase despite the prior actions is lost apparently. The medical advice continues to be "stay home if you have covid, take paracetemol and come into hospital when you start to die" while we bleat about how the hospital system is buckling under the load.